Gemma's Diary Mixed Days - red, green, EE - new to EE advice welcome

Hey hun I'm fine, are you? Hope you enjoyed your birthday?

Had another shocker of a weekend, ooops!! Never mind here goes:

Friday 14/06/2013: RED DAY

B: 35g Porridge (HEB), 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA), Blueberries
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), x2 sliced bananas, apple, strawberries, shape yoghurt
D: Chicken curry (Maykway Curry Powder 3 syns), with BNS Chips and made cauliflower rice for the first time and was very impressed with it :D
Half a Curly Wurly (3 syns), Hi Lights Hot Choc (2 syns)

Saturday 15/06/2013: RED DAY

Manged a 9.5 mile walk/run on the morning loaded with cold and hayfever and I felt every bloody step was total torture but I was pleased with myself afterwards as I went on my own again and thought it was a good effort :D

B: 40g All Bran (HEB), Sliced banana, 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA)
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), cooked ham and tomatoes

Went to BBQ all day to celebrate two birthdays, I took half a bottle of vodka and slimline tonic and some boiled eggs and salad - all good intentions.... stuck to that and had some chicken with the skin removed too, but ended up eating two pieces of birthday cake - two seperate cakes you see.... :rolleyes: and two packets of crisps, on top of drinking the whole bottle of vodka, a few shots of Jaeger and a few Pimms....

Sunday 16/06/2013 - BAD DAY (that's what kind of day it was.... haha)

Out for Father's Day for lunch and drinks and topped with the fact I felt somewhat delicate I was never going to be good....

Had a starter or creamed garlic mushrooms, served with bruschetta, pork Sunday lunch (all the trimmings) and a piece of chocolate cake and double cream for desert, also got through a bottle of wine with lunch.

Shared another two bottles of wine and had 2 vodka and tonics, snacked on nachos and had a packet of crisps.

Got home and had a hot chocolate and 2 quorn sausages and another bag of crisps.... (Hangovers are my nemisis!!)

Monday 17/06/2013 - GREEN DAY

Back on the wagon!!

B: 35g Porridge (HEB), 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA), Blueberries
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), egg "mayo" x2 boiled eggs mixed with Kraft Light French Dressing, banana, shape yoghurt, plum
D: Mushroom and green pepper SW Risotto, shape yoghurt, x2 oranges
Hi Lights Hot Choc (2 syns)

Tuesday - 18/06/2013

L: x5 scan bran (HEB), x2 sliced banana, shape yoghurt, plum
D: Mushroom Omelette and 30g Cheddar (HEA), Salad, shape yoghurt, strawberries
Hi Lights Hot Choc (2 syns)

Planning at least a five mile walk tonight, have NO IDEA how WI will go tonight either I've had two shocking weekends but have been good exercise wise, we'll see I feel a bit nervous in case I get a big gain :cry: however I only myself to blame!!

Haha your weekend sounds awesome not on the sw frame of mine of course lol sounds a bit like mine!!

I had an amazing weekend :) Ate as bad as you if not worse lols!!

Back on track as of yesterday and expecting gain tomorrow but will lose next week :) x

Haha made me feel a little less bad! I've really lost my SW mojo of late and just as holiday is so close!! need to give myself a kick up the backside especially with my weekend away next weekend gonna be hard to stick to being good then, I'm gonna see how tonight goes and take it on the chin, best way to be just to get on with it especially if you know you deserve the gain, will be interesting though like I say with the amount of exercise I've done and not being weighed for 2 weeks now x

2lb off :) so I've not only hit target I'm 1lb under, feels amazing to finally get there so so happy :)

Congrats Gemma. You have done so well. :)

Thursday 20/06/2013 - RED DAY (although I think it was more like success express...??)

B: 35g porridge (HEB), Blueberries, 400ml Smart price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA), strawberries, apple, plum
L: x2 boiled egg salad, x5 scan bran (HEB), x2 bananas, Shape Yoghurt
D: Extra Lean Beef mince bolognese (onion, mushrooms, mince, black pepper, oregano, garlic, x2 cans of chopped tomatoes, schwartz bolognese packet mixture - 6 syns total /3 = 2 syns) BNS Chips, sprouts and cauliflower rice, Shape Yoghurt
Options Hot Choc (2 syns)

I am looking at your red days with interest. I did a 3 this week from sat till thurs and lost 2lbs. I am sure it helps to mix up the days. Do you thank so?

I am looking at your red days with interest. I did a 3 this week from sat till thurs and lost 2lbs. I am sure it helps to mix up the days. Do you thank so?

I think I have much better losses with red days, seems to be the case for a lot of people too, I think it's because you eat a lot more superfree as almost every meal is served with salad/veg. I found that protein fills me much more than carbs too. Well done on your loss! I think mixing things up too also keeps your body guessing which can only be a good thing....

Thanks very much Gill!

Ok so here goes for last few days, been a bad little bugger again over the weekend, really need to cut out the alcohol I'm slipping back into bad habits when I'm going out and when I have hangovers....

Friday 21/06/2013 - RED DAY:

B: 35g Porridge (HEB), Blueberries, 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA) HiFi Light (3 syns)
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), topped with left over bolognese from Thursday night (2 syns), apple, plum
D: Chicken breast and stir fried veg. Was really hungry later so had x2 Quorn Burgers (1 syn) and cottage cheese and x2 tomatoes.

Saturday 22/06/2013 - RED DAY:

B: Apple (got up late)
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), cottage cheese, WW yoghurt
D: Home made turkey burger, 60g Wholemeal Bun (HEB), x2 Tesco Cheese Slices (HEA), BNS Wedges, Salad.
400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA)
Several Vodkas and diet coke (52 syns approx...)

Sunday 23/06/2013

Ended up going for lunch with a friend I was very tired after a late night and hungover, had zero willpower and ate a full Lamb Sunday Lunch, all the trimmings followed by chocolate fudge cake and ice cream, followed by about 6 bottles of Koppaberg Cider - WRITE OFF!

Monday 24/06/2013 - GREEN DAY:

B: x2 HiFi Light Bars (HEB), Plum, Grapes
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), x5 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles (HEA), Mugshot, WW Yoghurt, x2 Quorn Sausages (2 syns)
D: Chickpea Dahl flan, beans, WW Yoghurt
400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA)

Plan for today:
Tuesday 25/06/2013 - RED DAY:

B: 35g Porridge (HEB), Blueberries, 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA) HiFi Light (3 syns)
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), x2 sliced bananas, Apple, WW Yoghurt
D: x2 pieces of salmon and stir fried vegetables and salad, 30g cheddar (HEA)

Weigh in tonight, panicking!!! :(:(

Back