Gemma's Diary Mixed Days - red, green, EE - new to EE advice welcome

Haha you aint been to bad i was 10000000000 times worse last weekend so dont stress!! x

I know it was just all the bloody cider I drank probably the worst possible thing to drink, if I'd just stuck to vodkas it wouldn't of been too bad! I feel like I've put weight on but just need to have a good week and Blackpool all day Saturday so I'll try to make some smart decisions when I'm there, I know spirits are the best to drink but when I know I'm drinking all day I just get stuck other than cider which I know will pace me for the day and night.... and not drinking isn't really an option in Blackpool with 30 girls on a hen party.... :confused: xx

Wednesday 26/06/2013 - RED DAY:

Plan for today:

B: 35g Bran Flakes (HEB), sliced banana and 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA)
L: x5 scan bran (HEB) and egg "mayo" - x3 boiled eggs dressed in Kraft Light French Dressing
D: Ham Salad, Strawberries.

Fell very down in the dumps today, been searching back through my diary for some clues on good loss weeks and I just feel a bit lost off, that gain has just made me feel like I don't even want to eat anything and I'm trying to keep syns to 0 until Saturday to try and pull back a good loss, I'm so concious of the fact I'm out all day Saturday too and it's peeving me off that I can't have a 100% week - not even sure if this will even help but it makes me feel better! :(:(

image-3835833714.jpg

Mmmmm lunch couldn't wait any longer!!

Thursday 27/06/2013 - RED DAY:

B: 35g Bran Flakes (HEB), Sliced Banana, 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA)
L: Prawn Salad, x5 scan bran (HEB), Banana
D: 30g Cheddar (HEA) Omelette, x2 quorn burgers (1 syn), strawberries, plum, x2 Maryland Choc Chip Cookies (5 syns total)

Friday 28/06/2013 - RED DAY:

B: 35g Porridge (HEB), Blueberries, 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA)
L: Prawn Salad, x5 scan bran (HEB), Banana
D: x2 salmon cooked in soya sauce, sprouts, carrot and swede mash, BNS wedges, WW yoghurt
HiFi Light Bar (3 syns)

Back