Gemma's Diary Mixed Days - red, green, EE - new to EE advice welcome

You look amazing and soooooooooooo skinny!! x

Ahhh thanks hun! I did feel nice and slim I do have to admit! Think my problem is I have a good week get down to target then blow it over the weekend!haha but going shopping on Sat for my last bits for holiday and then I've volunteered to work Sunday (the double time pay helps ;)) so got a 100% week ahead and last full week before my holiday eeeeeeeekkkk!! :D:D x

Saturday 29/06/2013 - GREEN DAY:

Made sure I had a nice big filling breakfast before I set off for Blackpool, try and eliviate any alcohol munchies...

B: x2 Quorn Sausages (2 syns), beans, scrambled egg, mushrooms x2 wholemeal toast 400g loaf (HEB)
x2 HiFi Bars (HEB)

I was very good on the bus and didn't have any of the cupcakes that the hen had bought for everyone and when we stopped at the service station everyone got pies, crisps etc but I didn't have anything - the rest of the day was a good blowout on syns drinking shots, champagne, cider, lager, vodkas etc etc.

Had some chips and curry sauce from the Fish Shop on the way back to the hotel, but I was sick (somewhat too many drinks!) so not sure if they count....!!haha

Sunday 30/06/2013 - RED DAY:

B: x2 weetabix (heb) and 250ml SS Milk - was VERY good and turned away the full English the B&B brought me out - my friend had mine too!
Stopped at Service station and got x3 packets of crisps and a time out chocolate bar, I couldn't resist my hangover munchies any longer! checked syns today and that was a total of 47.5 :sigh:

L: x2 salmon, BNS chips, carrot and swede mash and sprouts
D: 30g cheddar (HEA) and mushroom omelette and x2 Quorn Burgers (1 syn)
x2 HiFi Lights (HEB)

Monday 01/07/2013 - GREEN DAY:

B: 35g Porridge (HEB), Sliced Banana, 200ml Unsweetened Soya Milk (didn't have enough left to make up HEA so 3 syns for milk)
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), x5 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles (HEA), Carbonara Pasta n Sauce (1.5 syns I think..??), plum, orange
D: Quorn Chicken, red pepper, onion and murshroom Chow Mein, Strawberries, plum, apple, Melon
250ml Semi Skimmed Milk (HEA)

Very hungry day hence all the snacking!

image-1028360411.jpg

Quorn chow mein very yummy!

Wow you look so slim in your picture! Can I ask how much you weigh now? Onky asking cause I don't have much weight to lose and I'm not sure if sw is gonna work.. I lost quite a bit before with sw though x

Wow you look so slim in your picture! Can I ask how much you weigh now? Onky asking cause I don't have much weight to lose and I'm not sure if sw is gonna work.. I lost quite a bit before with sw though x

Hi Lisa thank you very much! At last weigh in I put 3lb on taking me to 9 stone 9 I think it was a blip as I hadn't warranted that gain (I don't think anyway!) and it's WI tonight so I'll see how I get on, hoping its gonna come straight back off!

It has worked for me with not much to lose I've done SW for 7/8 years but started picking up bad habits so decided to go back to group with a target of losing 12lb to take me down to 9 stone 7lb which is a low weight for me, but it's worked for me and I've still had my weekends out overindulging in alcohol!

Ohhh i going to try that tomorrow :)

How did you make chow mein btw looks fab x

It's really nice, that one and the Italian one are free, I just use it as a substitute for mayo!

Chow mein:

I chopped the onion, mushrooms, red pepper and put in the pan with the quorn chicken pieces and cooked them off in dark soya sauce, added some black pepper, garlic and chillies and boiled the plain noodles seperately, once the noodles were boiled I just mixed them up in the pan, added some more soya to make the dish a bit wet and voila! really quick and easy and very tasty! You could add pretty much whatever to it too, could have meat in on an EE day x

Back