Gemma's Diary Mixed Days - red, green, EE - new to EE advice welcome

Thanks gill! I'm just heading off to bed now to get up for the flight alarm set for 1.30am :( dreading getting up and I know I'll be too excited to sleep!

Yeah I tend to snack on fruit quite a bit, I'll have my breakfast before I leave the house then mid morning I'll have some fruit and a cereal bar or synned biscuits or chocolate, have lunch then snack on fruit during the afternoon but nights are the worst when I do snack on a lot of fruit, yoghurts, Quorn. Everyone says I eat constantly!haha

Thanks gill! I'm just heading off to bed now to get up for the flight alarm set for 1.30am :( dreading getting up and I know I'll be too excited to sleep!

Yeah I tend to snack on fruit quite a bit, I'll have my breakfast before I leave the house then mid morning I'll have some fruit and a cereal bar or synned biscuits or chocolate, have lunch then snack on fruit during the afternoon but nights are the worst when I do snack on a lot of fruit, yoghurts, Quorn. Everyone says I eat constantly!haha

Have an amazing holiday hun xxx

Hey ladies

Sorry I haven't been on I returned home from holiday to some bad news my Dad has been rushed into hospital and he has terminal cancer and isn't in a good way so I've been spending a lot of time at the hospital hence I haven't been on.

I put on 7lb whilst away (did weigh on my friend's scales... so debatable..) but been good since I got back so think I have managed to shift a few lb, going to brave WI on Tuesday to get an idea of where I'm at. Will start diaries again when I get round to it hopefully Monday.

Hope everyone is well x

thank you both xxx I'm ok just shocked at how rapidly he's deteriorated he was fine until they rushed him into hospital when I was away, the radiotherapy has paralysed him from the pressure on his spine and his kidneys have gone too so he's so yellow and massively bloated it's not nice to see. They have started the chemo and done blood transfusions (it's bone marrow cancer) and he perked up a bit but last few days he's got worse. It's my brother I really feel for his partner was murdered in some shootings a year and a half ago and he's not taking it well as him and my Dad are very close and well he doesn't need anymore heartache, god bless him. Yes our family has been through the mill I can tell you!!

Thank you all :) xxx they've found a shadow on his brain now, goes from bad to worse! He was planning to get married in may so we planning on moving the wedding forward so lots to plan and keeps everyone occupied. I'm off to a BBQ all day today going to get very drunk and let off some steam, will be good food wise though already made my egg salad, got quorn sausages and a fruit salad just the vodka to worry about! Ooops!x

Right back on track, going to get back into habit of posting diaries:

Monday 29/07/2013 - GREEN DAY:

B: x2 Alpen Lights (HEB)
L: Superspeed soup, x5 scan bran (HEB), Banana, Asda Yoghurt
D: Jacket potato, salad, 30g cheddar (HEA)
400ml Unsweetened Smart price soya milk (HEA)
x2 plums, watermelon, Alpen Light (3 syns)

Tuesday 30/07/2013 - green day

B: 35g porridge (HEB), 250ml Semi-skimmed milk (HEA), sliced banana
L: SS soup, x5 scan bran (HEB), Banana, yoghurt
D: Quorn Sausage Casserole (3 syns Quorn Sausages), boiled potatoes, 30g cheddar (HEA)
Fruit salad (watermelon, pineapple, banana, strawberries & natural yoghurt)
Alpen light (3 syns), orange

Wednesday 31/07/2013 - ?? day - neither red or green...

B: 35g porridge (HEB), blueberries, 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA)
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), tomatoes, x3 boiled eggs, spring onions, Kraft French Light Dressing
D: 30g cheddar (HEA) Omelette
Fruit Salad, carrot sticks
Alpen Light (3 syns)

Back