Gemma's Diary Mixed Days - red, green, EE - new to EE advice welcome

Wednesday 07/08/2013 - GREEN DAY:

B: Magic Porridge - 35g porridge (HEB)
L: Super speed Soup, x5 scan bran (HEB), orange
D: Jacket Potato, 30g cheddar (HEA), salad
250ml Semi Skimmed Milk (HEA)
Packet of sugar snap peas (snacked on these all day), melon & pineapple
I was really hungry on the evening so I had some scrambled egg about 9pm x4 eggs and packet of velvet crunch (4 syns)

Haha me too, can make anything with them, and well I am trying to eat more protein :rolleyes: anyone got any nice plans this weekend? Another alcohol free one for me, I'm home alone as my Mam and her partner are in Mexico for two weeks (jammy sods!!) so I can just chill and try and cram lots of exercise in as well as some visits to the hospital, much better going on a weekend as I don't get home until late when I go after work. Going to try and have a good sort out I can't move in my wardrobe so I think it's time to whack some things on ebay, will all contribute to my holiday spending moeny too I suppose so a right old boring weekend ahead!x

Lol what you like! Aslong as you had fun draw a line under it and get back on track :) x

I know I'm bloody terrible, it's never the food that bothers me it's always alcohol that is my total downfall but if I didn't have my social life I think I would crack up being
young(ishhh!!), free and single it's all about going out and having a good laugh, but you do only live once I suppose ;) I was actually still quite disciplined with my food I made eveyone pizzas and served it up and I didn't eat any of it shame I can't say the same about the wine oooops!x

Tuesday 13/08/2013 - GREEN DAY:

B: x2 Alpen Lights (HEB)
L: Super speed soup, x5 scan bran (HEB), plum and tomatoes
D: SW Chips, scrambled egg and x3 Quorn Sausages (3 syns), Orange
250ml Semi Skimmed Milk (HEA)

Have to admit I'm getting very fed up with SS soup now, think when I put the scan bran in broken up it makes it too thick and sickly to eat, so going back to the drawing board as I don't mind scan bran with tuna on so that's the plan the next few days.

Back