General SW queries....

it is awful trying to find ur way around the sw site...
ww was much easier!
im not moaning its just hard work lol

does anyone know where the thread is with all the scan bran recipes cant find it searched high and low:cry::mad:

scan bran

sorry if this is in the wrong place I saw thread yesterday with lots off yummy ideas for scan bran .I bought some but cant find the thread lol so can you give me some ideas think it there was a few cake ideas with golden syrup etc :wave_cry:

can anyone confirm are all batchelors pasta and sauce free on a green day (i assume you use your milk as a hexa)

can anyone confirm are all batchelors pasta and sauce free on a green day (i assume you use your milk as a hexa)
The macaroni cheese one is 1 syn.
Carbonara 1/2 syn.
Cheese, leak and ham 1 syn.
Rest are free.
xxx

does anyone know where the thread is with all the scan bran recipes cant find it searched high and low:cry::mad:
Hi go to search at the top of the page and if you type in Scan Bran recipes, it will bring up a list and hopefully make it easier to find what you want, hope this helps. xxx

Look for the threads called "Christmas Recipes" and "Christmas Cake". Also in the sticky threads at the top of the forum, there's one called "Recipes". Might be something of interest in there. Other than that, try the Slimming World website as the Scan Bran recipes are on there too. HTH :)

I wish I knew what one looked like haha... I even went to the holland and barrett website to see and they don't understand what I am putting in :8855::8855:

Could it be possible to maybe have a few more stickies on here for different catagories, i just think it would be good for folk to quickly read through and find what there looking for.

Examples could be like the one ive started and another im about to like, all in individual threads.

Egg Recipes
Jacket Potatoe Fillings
Rice Ideas
Pasta Ideas
Cold Puddings
Hot Puddings
Quorn Recipes
Etc Etc Etc

Just an idea, thanks.

The only problem with that is the sticky section becomes as big as the main section and its hard to work round which sort of defeats the purpose of it being a sticky.

If the general consensus is thats what you want then no problem

There are a couple of possible alternatives, do you know you can subscribe to threads?? If you subscribe to one when you select User CP it shows it there

Alternatively if you feel that a recipe section is going to be busy/popular, I could ask Pierce to create a recipe sub section.

Hi sandy and thankyou for the reply, would a poll be a good idea to find out if it would or wouldnt be popular? Ill pop one up and lets see.

thank you ill try that
does anyone do mix and match or success express think ill stick to green and origional until I am confident but just wondered how you have done on these

I know SW say eat in moderation but ive got a thing for fruit at the minute and cant stop eating them little sweet oranges, ive been eating around 5 fruits a day inbetween meals, is this okay?

Cant help with the mixnmatch sorry, still getting mi head round the normal way first lol.

thank you ill try that
does anyone do mix and match or success express think ill stick to green and origional until I am confident but just wondered how you have done on these

I did mix2max once it was good. I could have jacket potato and beans for lunch and a big juicy steak with tomatoes, mushrooms and quorn sausages for dinner.

will wait till im used to the easy plan first lol then give the other 2 a whirl

noodles

are all noodles free as online its just showing egg noodles

Hmmmm.. I'm pretty sure all the dried ones are, however - the amoy straight to wok ones (wet) are not...

Sorry I can't help much more..

thank you will have to buy some egg ones for me just in case :)

Best chocolate (re syn values)

I love chocolate and am a total chocoholic!!

Does anyone have an ideas on what chocolate would be the best and use up the least syns?

Thanks x

Back