General SW queries....

Yep that's what I do as well.
Half a mug of pudding rice mixed into a pint of cold water with 4 or 5 tbsp sweetener. Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer for around 25 minutes. Stir in a vanilla muller or I've recently been converted to Danone Activa FF Vanilla which are even more yummy :D

Does anyone know if the ready cooked chickens from Supermarket chicken counters are free if the skin's taken off? I'm sure I read a conspiracy theory somewhere on here about them being injected with fat (yuk!) to keep them juicy. But they're so good and so convenient.
They must be free (not least as I ate half of one from Tesco yesterday...) - any answers?

now they used to be free if they are not the super xtra tasty ones. I believe if its a normal rotissery chicken its fine with no skin but not the extra tasty as they inject fat under the breast meat in factory

Heathy extras?

Im doing sw at home alone but im confused by how many healthy extras im allowed. Im gonna do mainly green days. Is it 2 A and 2 B or 1 A and 2 B???

Could some kind person please help me, I am new here, and don't understand how these fourms work yet. How could I keep track of where I am posting so I can check out if anyone has answered. Also any tips on rejoining Slimming World, and how to use this fourm to help me keep on track. Have looked around a bit but am getting confused, as to where I have been and where I have yet to look at. Going to try some of the recipes from that section, and if they turn out ok, write them out on a card file and keep in box in my kitchen. Feeling fat, bloated and tempted to go for a quick fix type diet, but know that if I want to slim for life, I need to change the way I have been eating, which has been just whatever has been the easiest to get hold of, my biggest fault is: I fail to plan, so come the new year, I will start to plan my meals, and learn to use this forum.

hi bornslim and welcome to the forums. Firstly below your thread or post there should be an email notification that should be set to email notification, if it isnt then you simply change it.

As for travelling around it does get a little daunting and can be very hard to find certain things, althou admin are trying to make the forum a more friendly user type forum. The only advice i can give you from what i know is, to use the search tab at the top (better with advanced) or better still use the search on a certain thread (found on the right of the thread but same again try using the advance button and search for word only etc etc. Apart from that take notes as much as you can and keep em handy, good luck and see ya around.

Could some kind person please help me, I am new here, and don't understand how these fourms work yet. How could I keep track of where I am posting so I can check out if anyone has answered. Also any tips on rejoining Slimming World, and how to use this fourm to help me keep on track. Have looked around a bit but am getting confused, as to where I have been and where I have yet to look at. Going to try some of the recipes from that section, and if they turn out ok, write them out on a card file and keep in box in my kitchen. Feeling fat, bloated and tempted to go for a quick fix type diet, but know that if I want to slim for life, I need to change the way I have been eating, which has been just whatever has been the easiest to get hold of, my biggest fault is: I fail to plan, so come the new year, I will start to plan my meals, and learn to use this forum.
If you click on UserCP it will give you a list of all the threads you have posted in (subscribed threads) which have new posts in them

sw classes

I am a body optomise member as I had no classes near me but got a leaflet today and a class is starting soon about 5 mins down the road mif you go ro classes do you get online free:wave_cry:

typical that isnt it lol after I have joined till march lol

I have some frozen cod in the freezer asking to be eaten, trouble is i dont know the best way to do this so if any kind person has any good fish recipes (simple ones mind, im a fella) or maybe a nice fish pie would be greatly appreciated.

If its filletted, I'd defrost it, wrap it in parma ham and bake in the oven - the parma ham goes all crispy.
Or squeeze a bit of lemon over and wrap in foil parcel and oven bake.

can you alternate between all the sw plans or do you have to stick to the new one if your doing that plan .I was just looking online it seems just like success express really

Back