General SW queries....

i am the same though i only have been doing it a couple of weeks

Your C will recommend that you vary it. My C did a challenge one week that we choose 7 different B boxes in one week - meaing you could have cereal everyday, if you wanted, but then make your second B something different everyday and the people who did it definitely had good weight losses!

It's about variety and not letting your body (or you!) get bored.

thats a good tip Stacey,will give it a try when I get onto a week where I havent lost weight,at the min I take the same everyday milk and bread,working great for now but stands to reason,variety is the spice of life

I always used to have the same ones, then I realised that I was bored. I think it'll be different for people now if they follow EE tho..I'm all for finding 7 different healthy extras each week-will keep it all interesting for you x

In the last week I've had 5 '28g cheddar' 1 '42g feta' and 1 '175ml' whole milk so not much variation. I tend to have bread as a b at least once a day and then the other I usually use for more bread, a roll or a portion of something from the opposite day (eg: chicken on a green day, jacket potato on a red day). However, I've only just started and as time goes on I will vary it more as in the past this has worked well for me.

Just found out that the Aldi opti fit with wholegrains are not free anymore :( they are 2 half sins, I phoned the helpline too lol to make sure and they decided this a few weeks back :(

Hi i'm new to the site and to slimming world, i'm finding it all a little confusing ,can anyone tell me if the green ,original or extra easy days make any difference to the weight loss as it appears you can eat alot more on extra easy or is it me ?

Veg in the freezer

As im the only person in our household that eats veg, i dont get it as often as ide like :eek:.
Can it be frozen when its been cooked and then warmed up when required.

i went out for a meal and ended up having chilli con carne
not a big portion!
it came with tortilla chips and sour cream dip but i didnt touch them as they are so high in syns! ahhh
it was just the usual boiled rice

..delicous too.

would it be best to call this a green day?

hi,

I had to miss group this week so didn't get the password, and i need to check syns...could anyone tell me how many syns a somerfield healthy choice spaghetti and meatball ready meal is?

thank you so much!

ooffii

There is a Sticky in the Syn Values forum for all Syn enquiries and that is checked quite regularly. If you post this request in there you are likely to get a response faster. Have you tried emailing or phoning your SWC? They should let you have the password x

Extra Easy Plan???

Hi everyone. I've joined SW last night (again) and I was wondering if I have the extra easy plan right. Does it mean that you can eat the amounts of free food as I did on the Red & Green before but I can eat them together. It just seems too good to be true.
Thanks
Claire :confused:

It is! You can only snack on super free foods and I think you have to fill half of your plate with superfree food too. ALSO you only get one A and B healthy extra

Back