General SW queries....

can you do it say one day mix 2 match one day extra easy and so on

Hi all, am new and hope I'm posting my Q in the right place! Have decided to join SW and there's a class near me next Tuesday. Can I just turn up and join? Is the time listed on the website the time I would need to show up, or would I need to go earlier on the first week? Do I have to do anything before hand? Have read all the stuff about the diet on the SW website but I'm a bit confused about how the actual groups work. What happens there?

So many questions, lol, hope you can help.

Ellie x

might be a good idea to phone your councellor first ..but turn up at the start time and you will be made really welcome ....you usually stay to class then the diet is explained at the end to newbies and books given etc ....good luck and any help you need just ask
hugs gilly xxxx

In my group the new members have to be there at the start of WI time and the consultant goes through it all then. I guess all groups are different so it might be best to phone the consultant to see how they do it. Welcome to the forum and to SW x

can you do it say one day mix 2 match one day extra easy and so on
I asked my consultant that and she said yes, i personally would prefer to do different plans daily as its a change isn't it. xxx

can you alternate between all the sw plans or do you have to stick to the new one if your doing that plan .I was just looking online it seems just like success express really
On SE you have to eat a lot more superfree foods 2/3 and only 1/3 of the other free foods on one plate but with EE plan you don't need to eat as much superfree foods because your dropping a couple of healthy extras, i always eat loads of superfree foods anyway and it works for me. Hope this helps. xxx

is brown rice a healthy extra on original?

Hi, was just wondering if brown rice is a healthy extra b choice on original? I dont often do red and cant find my book to look it up. If it's not is it high in syns per 28g (dry weight). Have asked in syns section but it's not really a syn value i'm after unless i cant have it as an extra and no one has answered and its nearly tea time.
Please can someone help me! :cry:

Thank you. Decided to have a meaty platter instead so it was only 1syn for the whole meal so I didn't end up having too many syns on rice :D

Corned Beef

Is Corned Beef free on a red day? I like to munch on packets of meat, like wafer ham etc, and wondered about corned beef, I mean it should be free right

fry light

Im using fry light haow many sprays u can use 4 healthy b and how many there after it is on syn value cheers

sarah xx

Is Corned Beef free on a red day? I like to munch on packets of meat, like wafer ham etc, and wondered about corned beef, I mean it should be free right

No corned beef is not free I think is use to be. On a red day it is 2 syns for 100g of lean corned beef and 3.5 syns for 100g of normal corned beef.

Hope that helps x

Can i use both my HEb's on bread?

Hello,

Well the title says it all really, do i have to use two different foods for my 2 HEb's, or can i have 4 slices of wholemeal bread?

Thanks

Aimee x

Yes you can have 4 slices of wholemeal bread. Enjoy. xxx

oooh, my consultant said not to have two of the same HexB (just to confuse matters a bit more). I'll check with her on Tuesday morning.

Yes, you absolutely can have 2 of the same Healthy Extra 'b' choices - measuring carefully as you go. If you are trying Extra Easy it's one Healthy Extra 'b'.

The Ryvita Isle!

im off upto tescos later today and was wondering. Where the crackers are, there seems to be a lot of variety, ryvita, water crackers, rice crackers, dutch toast and many many more, trouble is i havent a clue if there nice or not apart from ryvita isnt my favourite, very dry and tasteless to me.
Anyways can anyone recommend anything in this area as a substitute for bread when ones feeling hungry?

Back