General SW queries....

Pogen rolls are yum! My favourites such as water biscuits and cream crackers (with a whole cheeseboard lol) aren't free as they don't measure up in fibre content unfortunately but the pogens are pretty good with cheese spread on :)

Hello,

Well the title says it all really, do i have to use two different foods for my 2 HEb's, or can i have 4 slices of wholemeal bread?

Thanks

Aimee x

I have to limit myself to one HEb for bread then the other for crackers or a HiFi but that's because too much bread bloats me. I'm not sure if it's an SW rule but it's more a rule of thumb for me. Same as someone whose tummy didn't do well with dairy avoiding cheese as a HEa and opting for soya milk. I've never been told specifically not to have 2 the same but I have heard it from several other people.
Also, you may already be aware but just as a heads up your bread needs to be 2 slices from a 400g loaf not 2 standard slices x

Pogen rolls are yum!

is this what there actually called near these crackers and stuff littlebottle?
I am a male so i need to know there proper name, what package there in colour description etc etc lol lol

Hi everyone,

Day 1 on my new quest to be healthier and slimmer. Yay! :D

I've done SW previously (rejoined a few times last year, the most recent a couple of weeks before Christmas but I just can't make it to wi's regularly) so I know a bit, and have the books.

However, I've noticed there seems to be a new plan called "Extra Easy".

Would someone be so kind to put this in its simplest terms? Thanks.

Emergency Snack attack - Help

Arrghhh - it's lunch time - I'm in work - I am craving chocolate and crisps. I've already eaten my lunch for the day, Please help, what's a great much but low in Synns?

Arrghhh - it's lunch time - I'm in work - I am craving chocolate and crisps. I've already eaten my lunch for the day, Please help, what's a great much but low in Synns?

What day are you having? You could have fruit, muller light? If not, I've just had a quick search of the syns in treats thread and found these: French Fries are 4syns, Curly Wurlys are 6syns, 2 finger Kit Kat are 5.5 syns...

Im making a couscous cake and chickpea cake at the weekend and want to try adding quark as a ceam filling with some jam? but ive never bought or used quark before.

can anyone tell me how to make the quark into a nice cream for mi cakes please.

thanks susie, did you whisk together or just mashed together? i believe this quark is like a block of cheese (going shopping tomorrow). Is it soft?

Hi, when i was on sw years back, bowyers 5% fat sausages were free on red. Are they still free? i'm sure i read somewhere they have syns, how comes it changed!! Does anyone know? Thanks :)

cauliflower cheese
hi,
i joined sw for the first time tonight...its all quite scary!!
i have a few questions about a roast i need to cook. if i am on a red day can i use my milk and cheese healthy extras in a cheese sauce for a cauliflower cheese. also as i am cooking for four does this change how i would measure things out, i.e can i multiply the cheese to appropriate amounts and it not go into syns? gahhhhhh! i am confusing myself more and more the more i write!!!

please help!?

Ooffii

ps any tips for roast potatoes?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hi ooffii,

I'm not as expert as others on here, but will try and help.

Yes (i'm pretty sure) you can use your milk and cheese for cauliflower cheese. I would times each items weight by four and make sure you only have a quarter of the dish. This should then count as your two healthy extra A's.

For Roast pots... peel and chop spuds, par boil for approx 5 mins. Lay out on some kitchen roll to dry off a bit, then put onto a baking tray, spray with fry light, and cook for 40+ mins until nice and crispy in oven at 200 (can't do degrees thing!). Check on them after a while and give them a shake around! I made some the other day for non-slimming pals and they loved them!

Good luck!
x

cool thanks so much!! i was also wondering, if i am following the extra easy plan, do i have to do that every day or on one of the days can i change it to just red?

x

Hex A's and Hex B's

Do you think it makes a difference if you have similar A's and B's everyday or should you vary them as much as possible.
I find in the week I mainly use A's for milk for cereal and drinks, and B's for weetabix and then maybe bread or cheese.
What do you use yours for ?

Back