General SW queries....

Hi everyone. I've joined SW last night (again) and I was wondering if I have the extra easy plan right. Does it mean that you can eat the amounts of free food as I did on the Red & Green before but I can eat them together. It just seems too good to be true.
Thanks
Claire :confused:

Hi, you don't have to fill your plate with superfree foods - they advise for better weight losses to have a third superfree but it's not essential.
Also, you can snack on anything free on red or green or superfree!
As Taz said though, the BIG thing is that you only have one HEXA and one HEXB.
Good luck!! :)

Hi, you don't have to fill your plate with superfree foods - they advise for better weight losses to have a third superfree but it's not essential.
Interesting! I was told the complete opposite!

I was told that snacks could be anything free on either. I have to agree it is a bit worrying how often we got contradictory advice from consultants. eg mine will promote lasagna crisps, chickpea peanuts etc but others will say they are a definite no-no. Ho hum. Guess we'll all just have to do the bst we can :)

yeah this is the correct way!!

To be fair, I wasn't told this by my SWC but by the lady doing the info at class. She could have got it wrong.

If this is the case then I may well take another look at EE and see if I might be able to do it!

Hi honeyz, i was told that you can snack on anything free red or green and it wasn't compulsary to have 1/3 of your plate superfree but it would help speed up your weightloss if you did.

Me no liking how everyone gets told different stuff xxx

i too was told u dinnt have to but it would help ur losses

Fromais Frais and cottage cheese ....

In the book it states that 'very low fat natural' f/frais is free but in the syns section, it states 'Tesco' Healthy Living virtually fat free f/frais has a syn value, albeit light but still a value. I use Tesco's stuff so was a bit taken back - it's the 'Normandy Light Choices f/frais.' Also, cottage cheese: 'Tesco' Natural is free (Light Choices) so is Light Choices pineapple flavour? I hope so for both of these questions?!!!

In the book it states that 'very low fat natural' f/frais is free but in the syns section, it states 'Tesco' Healthy Living virtually fat free f/frais has a syn value, albeit light but still a value. I use Tesco's stuff so was a bit taken back - it's the 'Normandy Light Choices f/frais.' Also, cottage cheese: 'Tesco' Natural is free (Light Choices) so is Light Choices pineapple flavour? I hope so for both of these questions?!!!

Good news! See below...

Not all pineapple cottage cheese is free though, be careful with other brands!

Tesco Light Choices, Pineapple Cottage Cheese 100g

red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free

Tesco Light Choices, Normandy Natural Fromage Frais 100g

red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free

healthy extra query...

as one b box healthy extra i usually just have 1 weetablix. Could i still have 1 weetabix and 1 shredded wheat do u think???:confused:

Yes you can split HE's as long it is an exact split eg: half of one and half of another

yeah, as one b you have two weetabix, or split them in the way Taz said :)

Confused about healthy extras

I have purchased a slimmers world ebook, but i think some of it is missing. I have read some food diaries and wholemeal bread & milk is mentioned on peoples healthy extras, but theres nothing about bread or milk on my green healthy extras list, could anyone clarify for me?! x:confused:

Milk is a Healthy A and wholemeal bread is a Healthy B. The actual amounts depends on the make and type.

TBH, I would be a bit wary of that ebook as these are pretty basic parts of the plan. x

Really, the only way to get all the accurate information about the plans is to either join online or go to a class. If you go to a class the consultant will explain the plan to you and give you all the up to date information and books that you need. It is £14.50 for the first meeting (although there are often offers on so it can be cheaper) and if you find that the group thing isn't for you then you can continue at home on your own with all the right information to hand

As far as i'm aware, SW have never produced an e-book of their plan, so like Sue I would be wary about the content of the book.

Back