General: Week starting Mon 14th August

Hi Anja,

I have just heard about your accident, so glad that you are all okay, it must of given you an awful fright.

I agree with Kamilla that you need to get your neck checked out to be on the safe side.

I got rear ended a couple of years ago and thankfully we were fine but it does take a while to get over the shock.

Let us know how you get on.

Love Mini xxx

Hi all!

Roch - You get a certificate and a silver sticker for being slimmer of the week. I have already got 5 stickers, my half stone, stone and the 3 SotW ones. Sad how an adult is suddenly so excited to show off all their stickers!

Anja - really sorry to hear about your accident, hope you are feeling better now

Kamila - sorry to hear about you needing another op and the problems with your friend, it really hurts when someone you trust lets you down. When I found out I was preggers with Matthew one of what I thought was my best friends said she hoped I would have a miscarriage as she thought that would be the best thing for me, I was so gutted as she could see how happy I was and I just cant bring myself to properly forgive her.

Diet wise, I am struggling today, I really just want some nice proper comfort carbs, a jacket potato with beans or something but I know I shouldn't . The weekends are difficult with my other half being home eating all the time, at least in the week I am so busy with my baby I dont get time to eat!

Anyhow, best be off, Matthew is with my Dad at the mo and it sounds like he is getting grumpy!

Have a good weekend everyone

Lisa xx

What a horrid thing your friend said to you! OMG I'm so shocked but I've had my fair share of mates like that! I miscarried twins 12 years ago which was one of the worse things I've ever experienced and got some awful reactions from people close to me how on earth could she be so awful. Went needle in the eye to her you now have a lovely son and are losing weight and have loads mates on her so sod her! Mmm think I'll take my own advice!
Hope you have managed to keep away from the carbs. Felt abit peckish earlier and lucily nothing in that took my fancy! So had a orange bar made into biscuits and am munching on them as I type. 6 litres of water down today! And loads trips to the loo!
Went to a family reunion this afternoon which was interesting! Met up with relations I've never met! Only two out of 50 that I knew! And one was my Mum!!! But it was fantastic to meet everyone. We all took photos and my Mum's cousin who organised it had the family tree printed out for each of the 13 brothers and sisters which we filled in any gaps dating back to 1871! So interesting.
Diet wise....stuck to ssing all day until about 5pm when I had a nibble of some birthday cake at the reunion :eek:. Slap wrists.
Done nothing since I got back but slob out with 2 of my kids middle one is away at camp...OMG I'm missing him loads the house doesn't seem the same without him :(. Watched X-factor what a laugh! nearly wet myself laughing. Also watched Maria thing on BBC1 mmm....not sure about that one!
Anyway, off to bed now with nice warm cup of water with favouring in! and to listen to my Paul McKenna tape....the only way to fall asleep! :rolleyes:
Night all.
Kamilla x

Ebaying

Hi
Just listed lots of bits & pieces which some of you might like (particularly the jeans as they are fantastic - I fully intend to replace them with either a 10 or a 12 when I find out what size I'm eventually going to be) I had another 2 pairs & they made me feel a million dollars wearing them!

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZbakerfaQQhtZ-1
Lots of Freya bras & knickers all unworn & tagged, my unworn Chinese dresses that I bought in several sizes from China as I wasn't sure what size I was & a pair of BNWT "perfect fit" jeans in a 16 which hold your bum up, thighs in etc. & make you feel fantastic! Freya bras are great for holding your boobs up where gravity may have lost the plot - I swear by them - go up to large sizes & are very pretty & delicate. (Standard RRP is £28 so bargains!)

On a different note - spent 4 1/2 hours at A & E this afternoon with whiplash. They put me in a collar and taped me to the bed so they could x-ray all & I now have co-codamol & diazepam! (Guy & Anita took me - Thank God!) Painkillers have kicked in now but I felt like death warmed up, worst part was we went at 2.30ish having none of us had lunch & got home around 7 feeling very dodgy. I ate & then promptly was very sick, unsure whether was tablets they gave me or dehydration/lack of food but in bed at 9.30 having spent an hour in the bathroom. Felt like a drunk teenager again which was very disconcerting having had no alcohol in weeks!

Am now up at a ridiculous time in the morning 'cos I can't sleep & can't take another of Mum's temazepan like yesterday as it'll react with everything else in my system!

Dad's getting train back from Gatwick now- he didn't want me picking him up in his car which is fair play really as mine was L reg primera & his is 05... His flight is supposed to land at 1ish so he should be home mid afternoon and that will be a relief all round. (I worried Mum earlier as I was on the phone to her when I had to run off & be sick!)

Talk later & thanks so much to everyone for all the best wishes!

Love xxx

Hiya Anja,
So pleased you went to the hospital.....but feel sorry for you whiplash is not pleasant you take it easy now no going dancing in those shoes!
Just had a look at your ebay stuff...mmm watching a bra! now that I've gone down 3 bra sizes. Love the dress but can't see me ever in a 12!
Have a good rest today.
Kamilla x

It's on buy it now... the price won't go up.

Those dress sizes are very strange I have to admit, Chinese women are very small. I've kept 3 a blue, the black one I have on in my avatar & a pale lilac one with purple flowers.

My neck isn't sore yet today but my whole body aches really badly. My neck was dreadful yesterday so I'm waiting cautiously for it to come back so that I can take one of those painkillers the second I feel the tiniest bit dodgy.

The triage nurse yesterday was quite dismissive; she didn't touch or look at my neck & said that I should really just take painkillers, if I was worried she'd let me see doctor. YES i was worried, the doctor touched me, I was in agony so she strapped me straight up but left to the triage nurse I would have been sent straight home!

Love xxx

Afternoon Wemitts

Kamilla, I'm sorry to hear that you need to have another op. I hope it goes smoothly for you. As for your friend, I know it's difficult at the moment but hopefully you will feel less hurt by what she did/said. I have found that I have lost touch with a lot of my friends. I think that your true friends shine through when you are in trouble or need some support and they are the ones to give your time and energy to. The number of real friends I have I could probably count on one hand but they are worth 100 of the fickle kind who don't want you to suceed or see everything you do as a challange for them to get one better on you. Hope your feeling better soon ((hugs)).

Anja, I hope your neck feels better soon. I'm glad you got it checked out. Poor you ((hugs)) for you too.

Lisa, Well done on not giving in to the dreaded carbs. Your doing so well. Keep going.

A big hello to all other Wemitts and I hope everyone has enjoyed the weekend.

Jazzy xx

Hi All

Anja, how scary & terrible for you about your car accident but the most important thing is that you are in one piece. Your Dad will be fine, he was only scared as they are not at home with you, people react in funny ways when something like that happens and no matter how old you get you are still his baby girl. Glad to hear you went and got your neck checked properly. Please don’t take any more of your Mums medication if you need something see your GP and they will prescribe something for you – its not worth the risk.

Jazzy, well done on your 6 pounds lost.

Kam, 12 years is a long time to just walk away from a friendship, speak to her about it calmly when she comes back from her hols, things are never as black and white as the first appear and then make a decision that’s right for you. Sorry to hear you will have to have more surgery. It must be so nice to see your family tree like that, hope you will get a copy for you, your children may be interested in the future. My uncle researched ours for years, but it all got lost when he passed on, now I am a bit gutted that I didn’t take more of an interest - to be honest, my eyes used to glaze over when he tried to tell us about it. Forget the nibble its was just that a nibble and probably won’t affect you to much, well done on your SSing, hope you are still making it.

Sharon, well done on getting to the 6 stone lost and congratulations on the new job you are certainly on a roll at the moment - have you bought a lotto ticket?.

Lisa, what an unbelievable comment to make to someone, truly gobsmacked (for once). Hope you managed to avoid the craving, I find the weekends quite hard as well so just try and keep myself busy.

I had a c.ap weekend, I was really REALLY angry with myself after putting on a pound. I know its only a pound but it can really only from the AAM week I have just finished. I knew I was out of ketosis on the Monday, which my CDC said I shouldn't have been. I felt deepdown that I hadn't lost anything and but I was hoping a least to have stayed the same. So defo not doing another AAM week unless I get desperate - its not worth the bad feelings I have right now. I can't being myself to change my signature bar so its just going to be wrong all week.

We had some rellies over at my Mums at the weekend so I had a curry Saturday night after my weighin, which I had planned to do if they wanted to eat (but secretly hoping they would go before dinner time) and I didn't feel at all guilty at all infact part of me felt quite justified having gained a pound this week - but I won't be feelling quite like that next weighin day though:rolleyes:.

Hope everyone is having a better week than me.

Back