General WeMitt Thread W/C 26th March

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by westhills, 26 March 2007 Social URL.

1. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Hello everybody. Well, the start of another week, hope it's a good one for us all. I am off to Spain on Wednesday for a week - taking the grandchildren, and I'm going to have my first ever try at horse riding. Quite looking forward to it.
    Haven't managed to stick to SS this week, as I tentatively planned to, but I haven't been too bad. I think we'll all feel better now that it stays light later.
    Ann x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    How exciting Ann!!!

You really have a new life since you lost your weight!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your Grandchildren and enjoy your horse riding:D

Love Mini xxx

4. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(12%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    wow enjoy the horse riding, I used to do that all the time but have been scared of squishing the poor horses in the last 15 years or so. that's something else I can look forward to doing in the next few months.

so tell all, how was the meet up? and of course, when's the next one?

5. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Have a great time. School holidays in Scotland next week - roll on cos we're all shattered!!!!!!!

6. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(12%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    I am gutted, only lost 2lbs this week. I feel so knocked by it and so scared that it might really rock my confidence and then things could go really wrong. I know that 2lbs is a loss and that should always be celebrated, but emotions don't always follow brain do they?

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Emma
    Try and be positive. That was 2 lb in the right direction and look how much you have lost so far, how nearer to goal you are and how many dress sizes you must be down. And think about the old 2 lb bag of suguar that's what you lost this week and it's big not measley

Big ((((hugs)))) I know you are disappointed but don't be. Keep posting and remember we are here for you
    Irene xx

8. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi Emma

I too only lost 2lb one week of my diet and felt exactly like you did for just about one second but you know what ~ its only a number. You are continueing to be successful in loosing weight whatever the loss

Big pat on the back for you and remember what you used to eat and just what weight would you be today if you hadn't started the diet !!!!!!!!!!

IreneH likes this.
  9. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    hi girls,
    well what a weekend. i partook of exesses but as of today i have made a declaration to ss for 38 days ( see my new thread on restarters)
    hope all have a good week
    xx:)

10. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck Pandora. I'll be joining you on Thurs

Irene xx

11. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Had a really busy day today, and haven't even started packing for going away tomorrow! I'll be in touch whilst I am away as we are taking the laptop. Love to you all,
    Ann x

12. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Hope you have a great time Ann and that the sunshine is lush!! (dead envious! ) :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.