General WeMITT Thread - Week commencing 15th Jan 2007

Happy weekend Wemitts!!

To anyone who's had 'tsunami gains' (I love that phrase!), just remember that once a storm has passed, the blue skies and sunshine come out again very quickly afterwards. Those extra pounds will vanish in exactly the same way - and just as rapidly but only if you stick to the diet. I mean, let's face it, you'd have to be medical miracles not to lose weight on a VLCD - and none of us are that, just perfectly normal human beings .. even if we have to battle our natural human failings to achieve our goals (yes, even me! I put on weight this past week too :rolleyes: ).

I hope you all have a fab time at the Portsmouth meet. I'm only sorry I won't be able to join you there, but it's the same date as my 50th birthday and I'll be boogie-ing the weekend away just along the coast from you in Hayling Island instead :cool:

Anyway - what's this about a Liverpool meet? I don't care when it is .. put my name down!!! :D

Love to all

Hi Sharon,
Mrs Tweedy (who has lost 12 stone already) WILL reach goal in 2007. She has been too shy to come to a meet up to now, but I have promised her a Liverpool "meet" (because she lives thereabouts) in celebration when she reaches goal - and she says she'll come.
Ann xxx

Hello WeMitts, hope you've had a good weekend. I'm feeling more positive now, and finally have the hungry monsters under control. (thank goodness!!) My "front page" has righted itself today, don't know what that was all about, so we can start another general thread tomorrow, and I'll be able to see it.
A quiet day on the WeMitt front, so hope you are all OK. Still undecided about going to the South Coast meet next weekend - for pyrely financial reasons. Will discuss with DH in the week.
Ann xxx

just popping in to say hello, I havent got a clue how to start the new wemitt thread and make it sticky so I will just give you all a quick wave in this thread :) xx

mrs tweedy u r absolutely fab! lost 12 stones?? wow i for one cant wait to meet u and see some before and after pics. how proud u must be to be half the size (but still all the woman u always were i'll bet)

lotsa love
xxxxx

Hi Karen, unfortunately there are no before pics (cameras were like kryptonite to me at that weight) there was no way I was going to let anyone take a snap of me lol I used to threaten Pete whenever he was fiddling around with his phone that if I was on that camera or video I would smash the phone to bits and I bluddy meant it too!!!
I kind of wish now that I had taken a couple of pics before I started the diet but I just wasn't brave enough!
However when i get to goal I will do some of those pics where you stand there with your big clothes looking all tiny next to them LOL xx

Hey Karen is today your birthday? (i think I rememebr reading that somewhere on here last week) if it is then a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you hun xx

hehe i know what u mean about the pics! sonkie ut some up and i thought it was a good idea til i saw them in gallery. now i cant take them down cos shes the one that put them there!

a photo of u standing in old clothes will suffice ;) the main thing is u have done blooming brilliant and as long as u feel it, thats all that matters. I have 10 stones to lose so consider pople like u a beacon of hope and motivation. bet u never used to think u would be looked to as that? thats what makes what uve done so special.

it is my borthday today. its been going on since friday night so must be the most drawn out birthday ever! thanks for the tidings :)

have a great week
xxxxx

Back