General WeMITT Thread - Week commencing 8th Jan 2007

Hi Ann, lovely to see you back hun:).. I'm with you and Debbie with the gain and have struggled all week to get back on plan.. I'm finding it just so difficult:(. I know though that I can't let it beat me and send me soaring back to where I was:eek:... I'm thinking long and hard at the moment as to which way to tackle the problem.. currently I'm counting calories as I just cannot get my head around SS.. I will find a way that suits me and I will get to where I want to be... you and Debbie will too... I'm sure of it:D

Much love xxxx:)

Do you know, I was thinking of not coming to Portsmouth because I've put weight on, and I KNOW how stupid that kind of thinking is, but I'm sure you can identify with it.
Ann xxx

Yes Ann - I can totally identify with it because I live just across the harbour and was considering not going because I'm a stone heavier but you know what? I've decided I'll definitely be there because my whole reason for going is to meet the fab people who post on these boards and not to check out their waistlines ... and I'm sure they all feel the same.
I'm quite sure you don't care whether I'm 12st 7lb or 13st 7lb .... so I'll be there in all my size 18 glory and I'll be looking forward to seeing you again.

To even consider missing out on the opportunity of meeting such wonderful, bright, positive people was mad so count me in - I'll be there!

Hope you will be too xx

I will do my very best, Debbie. If there is a reason not to come, it will be a financial one, but I promise, if there's a way, I'll find it.
Ann x

Debbie & Ann,
i don't care if you are size 8 or 80 its you as people i am looking forward to meeting so when i read your posts i can put a face & voice to the words. Its all about support & comradery (?) so put those silly thought to the back of the cupboard & get you (smaller than mine) arses there ! so looking forward to it
xx:)

Here are some photos from Christmas in Spain. By Christmas day in the red jumper, you can see where the weight has gone on!!!!!

Attachments

• IMGP0606.JPG
    IMGP0606.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMGP0623-1.JPG
    IMGP0623-1.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMGP0629.JPG
    IMGP0629.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMGP0633-1.JPG
    IMGP0633-1.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 30
Still jaw droppingly different from where you started your journey Ann!! :D

I hope, hope, hope you can make it on the 27th!

Happy Birthday Mrs. Tweedy

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday Mrs Tweedy...............

Happy Birthday To You :D

Love Mini xxx

HappyBirthDay.gif

Hi Ann,

You look absolutely wonderful in the above photos and sorry, but I can not see the weight on....you look healthy and happy:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi Ann!

You look amazing in all of the photos and I definately can't see any weight gain... honestly.... check you out in your funky combats and white trousers too......!!!! And the view from your dining table is just beautiful.......

Love

Hi guys, thankyou for the birthday wishes xx

Oh and Ann I agree with the others, I can't see any gain on your pics - you still look as gorgeous and foxy as ever!!! But I do understand your apprehension, but I also know you will correct any gain quickly, to get to the weight where you feel happiest again.

Hope all you wemitts have a fab day xx

Hi Ann,

All this time I have been wondering where you were and I find out you've been sunnying yourself in Spain. How lucky are you?!

Anyway I've seen your pictures and I'd say you've put on some weight, I calculate by sight that the weight gain is about ⅛ of an ounce. I trust your CDC will counsel you accordingly as such weight gains are totally unacceptable for a Christmas holiday in the sun whereby Miniminers were unable to share the fun ;)

So there you have it......... NOT! lol

You look gorgeous as always and don't look like you've gained owt. :D

Nice to have you back Ann.

:D :D Happy Birthday Mrs T!! :D :D

(Fizzy water masquerading as champagne of course!!)​

Ann - please don't worry about any weightgain you've had while you've been in Spain, and well done on making the appointment to go back to your CDC. I absolutely promise you that any excess will be gone faster than you can imagine - and you WILL learn to maintain the loss over time too. It's just a case of trial and error, but the important thing is that you've made a conscious decision to stop the gain NOW rather than avoiding doing something about it.

My advice (for what it's worth) IS to always weigh yourself so that you know just where you're starting from. It really doesn't matter what 'the numbers' are when you start (you won't be seeing that number again anyway - and it certainly won't be anything like it was when you first started CD!) .. but knowing just how much you've lost from the beginning is always a great motivator to keep going I think.

I put on around 7 lbs over Xmas/New Year - and I didn't have the excuse of being abroad for 3 weeks either :( - but getting back into a more structured approach to eating since the New Year melted those away in just under a week .. honest! I still have at least 2 CD packs a day (sometimes even all 3!) plus a protein/veg meal in the evening .. and very little carbs - none if I can help it. I have to confess to the odd tipple now and again though - especially at weekends :rolleyes:

I have no doubts whatsoever that you'll shift the extra weight - whether it's less or more than a stone - and you'll be feeling positive and confident again in yourself. Anyway, I happen to agree with the others - I still think you look ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS dahlin! :cool:

Love

Hi everyone!

Happy Birthday Mrs T!

Ann - you look fab & your view is still wonderful. Would you have considered white trousers this time last year? NOPE. I put on 8lbs over Christmas plus 10 over my exam/essay/Oct holiday but am gradually sneaking it back down again... Went Matalan/Primark sale shopping yesterday & all the tops I bought were 10s & all the bottoms were 12s (although 2 pairs of trousers need another couple of lbs off to look less rude!) There is no way I fitted into anything less than an 18 this time last year so no matter how much I'm up & down it's all right in the end.

I STILL have my LR blue dress hanging up on my wardrobe for motivation & this summer it WILL fit perfectly. (BTW I gave Dad some Crocs for Christmas and he also wears them loads too! So I've converted my whole family! Just waiting for the high heeled ones in Feb/March now!)

Can't make the Birmingham Meet but hoping to make at least one this year!

Love xxx

Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement, and for all the nice things you have said.
I can assure you that those combat trousers will not fasten up now!!!!
Had a reasonable day today - 2 packs + lots of veg and chicken kebabs done on the George Forman Grill.
Having my hair done tomorrow, and have three new clients in the afternoon.
Ann x

Back