General WeMITT Thread - Week commencing 8th Jan 2007

Good luck with the new clients Ann .... you will make such a first-rate CDC!

Thanks Sharon and Anja for the birthday wishes xx

Ann you seem to have a plan of action for those pesky Christmas lbs Good luck with getting rid of them quickly and painlessly! Oh and Good luck with the new clients, they don't know how lucky they are to have you as their cdc xx

Belated Birthday Greetings Mrs Tweedy!! xxxx (sorry - been neglecting this thread - smacked wrists!)

Hope you had a fab day and lots of smiles too! :D Are you coming at the end of March to the WeMitts get together?? please? huh huh? pretty please? pretty please with cherries on top? ;) :D

Ann - you look wonderful in those photos!!!and soo happy too! they are lovely! I can't see any weight gain, and you know what.. even if you have put on a bit, you can shift it again, you of all people know that :D

You are an amazing person! Totally inspiring and totally 'there' if you know what I mean. I don't envy you the challenge as I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be when you get to goal andhave to maintain.. so .. I'm always keen to read how others are getting on and what issues come up, and on this thread.. RD & SS & you have really helped me as to kinda know what to expect. Ailsa always tells me that this bit (SSing) is the easiest part.. but that when (if) I get to goal and have to maintain.. that's gonna be the toughest. So.. all that said.. thank you for being honest and open and allowing us all to offer what support we can.

Can't remember if you are coming to Portsmouth next weekend or not, but if not, I look forward to Brum and seeing you and Ailsa get into those trousers again!! ;)

Hadn't realised you were a CDC (Doh!).. great news! You will be a total inspiration to them!!! :D :D :D

Back