Gen's Final Diary...Day 19.. Kinda!!?! - cos i'm worth it!!

What a good idea - a non-CD diet day ........ so there is no need to feel guilty, if that is what you've already decided.

Hope it was a good day for you Gen. Take care hun.

Day 3 of 149....

hey guys thanks for dropping by... i've been lurking but avoiding my own diary cos not a lot to report really..

had my non-diet day yesterday and today and have been eating pretty much what i want... feel lethargic (sp) headachey but relaxed and not stressed about dieting... i have ss firmly in my near future plans but i really think i need to do this before i hit 'rock bottom'....

i fully intend to start ss again very soon... i'm down the country saturday and no point starting till the earliest sunday so still no pressure but maybe then.... don't worry its not that i'm not pressuring myself so it won't happen... i just needed some 'time out'... cos while i may put on a pound or two in these few days... its better than losing 6lb only to put it back on the following week cos i wasn't fully ready to start!!! make sense??? well it does in my ickle head ha ha

thanks all for your kind and supportive comments and like Kandy has said somewhere i can't wait to get back into that lovely ss/ketosis feeling very soon!!!! in fact i have been visualising what i was like last year in the think of cd and it warms my heart... i will get there!!!

love

Gen xxx

Down the country eh?! wonder wat you'll be doing there....guzzling away but I bet it wont be water!!!

Hope you have a fab time anyway....I bet you will get back to SS pretty soon.....come and join me on feb 5th lol!!

Hi Gen,

Hope you have a lovely weekend down the country:D The weather was lovely here but rain is setting in:(

When you feel the desperation combined with determination is a good combination to start your diet.

I have chucked the excuse book out and I know how easy it is to drift back into the comfort zone...but it has to be this year, this summer.

Forget all about diets etc., and chill out and enjoy yourself and when your good and ready you will find your second wind to begin again.

Love Mini xxx

Day 1 ss'ing....

i'm back ss'ing today, so far so good!!! i'm saying no more cos i don't want to jinx myself :D :D :D

cheers hun, not easy this dieting lark tho is it?
be kind to urself today :)

chelle xx

ah sure it ain't too bad today thank god... i'm kinda ignoring it and just getting through the day!!!

you be kind to yourself too!!

love

Gen xx

ps... drop me a mail if you are bored... i'm just nipping out now but will be back soon and will reply xxx

Hi Gen,

You can do it!!!

Think summer:D

Tanning yourself on the beach on holidays
animal-smiley-070.gif

Love Mini xxx

Day 2... still not convinced but i'm doing it....

Hey all... took yesterday off to get back 'on track' and so far so good.. i'm on day 2 although i had a kind of 790 thing yesterday well i had a breast of chicken and brocolli... i just thought best to have it than get to the night and feel deprived... so i had it and my 2 packs and was driving home bout 9ish and had almost decided to have wine & chinese and start weight watchers tomorrow (which was today) but then just said go home, have your soup and then see how you feel.... so i did and was full and was grand... didn't even want anything bold!!!

so here i am on day 2... still not convinced i can do this long term but i'm gonna just plod along and see how i get on...

if this time i don't succeed i'm gonna do weight watchers for a while... a good few people i know are doing it and doing really well so rather than 6lb down 4lb up etc etc its about taking control....

chatterbox is chatting away in the backround this morning but i'm kinda ignoring for the moment... i do want to give this a good shot!!

anyway weighed this morning and even after the chicken and brocolli i am 3lb down since yesterday morning :D :D :D

ramblings over...

love

Gen xxx

Hi Hun

God it's so hard isn't it?

I'm on day three and it's been tough for me... i have one more pack to go, am going out for a glass of wine with the sales director of my plymouth dealer later but that's ok i allow myself that! I will then have my toffee bar when i get back to my room!

Stick at it hun, it's a great feeling seeing the weight falling off ya!

Right... this is the plan...

Ok guys... didn't stick to ss this week at all... got to half way through day 2 and then threw the towel in...

so my plan is... i'm taking Monday and Tuesday off work... my TOTM is due any day, in fact i think its arriving today, can't wait for the first day to be over cos thats when i'm starting CD... So I reckon by Sunday i'll be ss'ing.

I am not a child anymore and i can do this, there is nothing stopping me reaching where i want to be, only myself... i know i've probably said this already but i so want to be slim this year and its totally within my power!

So thats it here i go... last time ss'ing and i mean that, if i don't get back on, which i'm not even entertaining, but if for some strange reason i don't get back on i give up with ss... i'm not going anywhere with it so best to change direction!

just wanted to jot that down to remind myself....

i keep thinking of the spring and summer and how i felt in the summer last year... i just felt amazing... had loads of clothes, felt great in them, loved wearing them etc etc... why will i not let myself get back there??? what am i afraid of??? anyway i don't know the answer to them questions but i intend on being very good to myself over the next few days and not entertaining the CB once i start SS!!!

love to you all and thanks for your continued support.....

love

Gen xxx

Hi Gen,

I think it is good that you are going to focus on you and what you want.

Also!

Hold on to that lovely feeling that you had when you had the weight off and you will be back there again.

Go through the ritual of measuring yourself from head to toe including upper arms and take a few photos of you now.

Write again a list of goals you want to achieve and begin with your first mini goal.

For breaking the overall weight loss down into manageable parts makes it much easier than trying to fit it all into the one picture just now:)

I hope you have a good weekend and try and get out and walk, window shopping is good as you can walk for miles without even noticing you are.:D

Love Mini xxx

Thank you mini... i'm so sick of hearing myself re-starting that this time its gonna happen :D :D :D

I'll be back on Wednesday either on day 4 :eek: :eek: or defo day 3 wahaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!

thanks for your support hun...

love

Gen xxx

Back