Gens Gonna do it this time!

Thanks hon xx

I am so flipped off with myself !!!!

I just caved on the Thorntons continentals in work:| I ended up having 4 and using all of todays syns on 4 measley little sodding chocolates that lasted all of 10 seconds , I went in the box for 1 and good old me reared my ugly head and I ended up having 4, I have syns and its not a problem as I havent used any today and had spares from yesterday, the problem its the fact that I couldnt stop at just 1 anyway i have mentally told myself off and now know that I should just stay out of the choccie box

aaw,bless you sweetheart.if it makes you feel any better i promised to have a 100% week this week,well since fri ,on sat i got stressed out with the kids at shopping(bloody nightmare taking all 4 with me ones 8 ones 6 ones 3 and littlest is 1)nightmare not ever to be tempted again,anyway came home with a thumping headache and ended up having chinese for tea,felt a million guilt trips after then re promised again to be good and then yesterday whilst out shopping with a friend i went into thorntons cafe and had a white hot choc,with cream and marshmallows AND wait for it a caramel shortbread and 1 of thoise little sweets they give you.Dam i got no willpower.any way rant over .have since been very good,darent leave the house but then lol.so hard bwhen your out isnt it.but im not having any syns for a couple of days now to hopefully make up for it but i do miss my curly wurly in the evenings.it was my treat,in fact id kill 4 one at the mo ha ha x

oooh curly wurly bunged in the fridge so its rock solid and takes ages to eat! hee hee be good for 1 day then have a curly wurly !

im off work till next Tuesday now so its going to be easier as I wont have Drs bringing me treats which sit and call me from the desk eat me eat me lol

yeah,i put mine in the freezer.was sooo gonna not have it tonight but i came down from putting littleones to bed and my eldest layed out a curly wurly and a can of diet coke and put emmerdale on the telly,aaww bless how could i not eat it.lol but have been very good today and after all i spos a curly wurly is only 6 syns so i still got 9 syns spare....

2lbs off ! wooohoooo

Wednesday
Original Day
HEx A - Milk for tea & 5 LC lights
HEx B - 2 ravishing ruby HIFI bars while at class cos I was starving!

Day started as an EE day but ended up original as I wanted the extra A&B choice , I sat and ate the Laughing cows in the waiting room purely out of boredem and then I realised I wouldnt be eating till gone 9 so had the HIFIs at class because I felt a bit wonky and starving and they sorted me out.

Had hospital appointments yesterday so a bit of a weird day sat around the day started with a fasting blood test which threw me but i found a cafe near the hosp who did me a SW friendly ommlette :)

Brekkie - ommlette made with tomato & ham

Lunch - McDs Grilled chicken salad with no dressing (picked the chicken out though it was rank so technically a very very expensive plain salad! wont be having one again could have gone to netto over the road and ate salad out of the bag!)

Tea - after WI Turkey stir fry made to taste a bit nicer by marinating the turkey in 1tbsp teriyaki (1syn) chinese 5 spice, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce and a spring onion

drank lots and lots of tea yesterday out of boredem so used 4 syns on extra milk

Thursday
Off work till next Tuesday going away this weekend cant wait :) waheeeey

EE Day

HExA Milk for tea

Breakfast - HExB Porridge made with water topped with muller cherry and grapes and a banana

Lunch - Salad with 2 quorn peppered steaks (just been to morrisons) they are yum ! eat smart cottage cheese and a handful of cherry toms

im stuffed so wont be eating till tea so no usually fruity snacks off out into the garden to plant all the lovely plants we just bought

Tea - stuffed mushroom, pork chop and a jacket spud

Syns dunno but promised my C I would use 5 a day so need to find something to syn hmmmm

yep sure borrow it :) im planning on having another next week lol
Friday - god knows what day probably EE

Catching the train to head off in an hour weekend away so going to have to make some clever choices when eating out without getting stressed out when reading menus

Brekkie - HExB weetabix with mullerlight banana and grapes

Lunch - Chicken Salad followed by a banana

Tea - will be on the train so have bought a salad and am packing a banana and bottle of water

Oh god time to account for the first day of my weekend away with Mr G. Its not good i dont think
its a ramble feel free to ignore

HExA Milk for tea

Breakfast - fry up with dry fried egg, bacon, 2 linda mccartney veggie sausages, beans, mushrooms, 1/2 grilled tomato - it was in a cafe but I know the bloke doesnt use loads of oil as nothing is ever oily or greasy - plus 1/2 slice of white bread so some syns for Linda Mc Sausages and some for the oil and the bread

Lunch - Little chef
Gammon, fried egg, Jacket Spud, Garden peas - chopped all fat off gammon egg was fried on a griddle but they had obviously used a bit of oil, JP didnt taste like it had been deep fried for crispyness but only ate the very middle on the offchance (it tasted kind of boiled actually hmm nice) the peas were nice and safe though so ate all them

tea nothing as so not hungry !

also had a couple of skinny cappucinos

have saved a few syns since Wednesday and plan on having none on Mon, Tue & Wed to try and pull back any damage am also only planning on having HExs and Superfree foods for meals on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday

I have 1 weekend away a month with Mr G due to the nature of his job I dont get to see him a lot I dont want to ruin it by getting in a hissy about what I can and cant eat Im making the best decisions I can make with the food available and I guess thats all I can do or its going to ruin my weekend and end up causing a barney!

Last edited:
just been on lifeline online and worked out the syns for what I have had roughly and its about 25 taking into account the bread, the sausages and Oil i dont know ive necessarily had and the cappucinos so yay not that bad

back on the wagon from now

today was the end of my weekend away I head home tomorrow morning at breakfast and we have had tea already today

Breakfast - scrambled egg, grilled tomato, mushroom 1 piece of bacon and baked beans

treat- small piece of ginger cake, 1 scoop of ginger ice cream

Lunch & Tea combined - Wetherspoons mixed grill, checked when we ordered and they cook with minimal oil and the JP was done in one of those JP ovens no fat used to cook it at all he said they came in as raw spuds .

so not been on plan all weekend but have made the best decisions I could with the food available, im expecting a gain or a STS this Wednesday but ive had a lovely weekend and im in this for the long haul so 1 weekend off a month wont do much damage. Im expecting to be losing weight for the next 2 years (ive got half my body weight to lose) so im not, not going out for 2 years !

Monday is planned to be fruit salad for brekkie, salad for lunch & salad for tea Tuesday & Wednesday are more or less the same as work means I wont have much time for cooking or shopping so might pull some of my naughtiness back anyway

so not going to account for the badness that was my weekend it will tell on the scales tomorrow night -

Im not even going to account for what was a disaster of a days travelling and food yesterday but lets just say it was low fat and light on every wrapper but bad because I ended up eating waaaaaaay more than I should have done due to delays it took me about 10 hours to do what should have been a 5 hour journey I was stressed and bored and I know they are my triggers for overeating.

anyway back on track as of right now:) expecting a gain tomorrow at WI but will be staying to class and am treating it as a blip

Tuesday
Extra easy
Breakfast - Mullerlight & a banana, tangerine

Snack , banana & Tangerine

Lunch - Cottage cheese, cucumber, spring onion, red & green peppers, grated carrott, cherry toms & lettuce and a chopped up apple in it

tea - another salad with a boiled egg some ham and a 1/2 HExA of Low Low cheese

im going to use a HExB for some toast as an evening snack with the other 1/2 HExA of low low

I lost my thread ! havent filled it in for days because I couldnt find it (even in my User CP) anyway now found it ! :) yay

Thanks hon , hope your still doing ok

Back to filling this thing in
Monday 24th

HExA Milk

Breakfast – 2 Weetabix HExB – topped with cherry muller & banana

Snacks 2 satsumas, 1 apple, 1 banana

Lunch – my 5 bean chilli made with Kidney beans, chickpeas, haricot beans, cannellini beans and borlotti beans (ok so its 4 beans 1 pea). Tinned tomatoes, onions and herbs & spices

Tea – salad, boiled egg, 2 quorn peppered steaks

Syns used up to now – 7 trebor mints at ½ syn each ( 3 ½ syns) & a fab lolly ever @ 4 syns so 7 ½ syns in total

I am either on a green or EE day not sure yet, I have been really hungry all day so may make some laughing cow on toast and use a HEx A & Hex B on those so if I do it will be a green day and if I can resist and wait till tea it will be an EE day

Tuesday 25th

EE Day

HExA 1/2 Milk for tea & 1/2 laughing cow lights

Breakfast - scrambled egg, a few cherry toms and some eat smart cottage cheese

Snacks to get me through a boring work morning
1 freddo (5 syns) 2 satsumas , 1 banana
I didnt even want the freddo but someone put it in front of me and I ate it :|

Lunch - cous cous with 5 bean chill so syn free

snack - apple

Tea - 98% fat free supernoodles (chicken & herb flavour) with salad

drinking green tea & water to stay hydrated in the heat

Back