Gen's new Diary - I'm outta here now so happy xmas to you all!!!

Glad you have got your PMA (positive mental attitude) packed in your bag of tools. This proves so valuable on the journey. It is only when this slips that you slip.

I have full faith that your going to do this!!

cheers for your faith in me claire. you are doing fab too. just stick with it ok... cos its shocking hard to get back your initial mojo!!!

love

Gen xx

Great that you are so positive Gen - amazing what a new coiffure can do!!!!!:D

Good for you - those lbs will be melting away before you know it!:)

Tasha:)

Started SS today....

Hi guys

I'm back on SS 100% today and so far so good!! Yes I know its early but its a good start eh??

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen, good luck with the SSing, how was it going down the steps? Sounds like you know just what to do to suceed:D

Hi Gen, good luck with the SSing, how was it going down the steps? Sounds like you know just what to do to suceed:D

Hiya..

i did the steps last week but then the weekend came upon me and i was sick last week too so it kinda went out the window.... but i'm back today and just having my banana tetra and feel grand!!

How you getting on??

Gen xx

Hrm...I'm strapped into my wagon...but I am thinking I may need one of the sexy guards armed with cattle prod to keep me under 24 hour watch for the next few days....I want Jon Foster as my guard.....oh man...he's sooo pretty:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Glad your doing good on said wagon!! can you find me Jon Foster please? thank you!

Hiya..

i did the steps last week but then the weekend came upon me and i was sick last week too so it kinda went out the window.... but i'm back today and just having my banana tetra and feel grand!!

How you getting on??

Gen xx

I'm doing great, thanks for asking:) Are you all better now?

Day 1 - SS'ing!!

Well guys here I am restarting my diary... feel like i'm tempting faith by typing that i'm starting SS again but i am and am half way through day 1 and my head is in the best place for it that it has been in a while!! had planned on starting yesterday and had my breakfast shake and then just folded with the intention of starting today and here i am yay me!!!

I had joined WW last week and was happy plodding along but really wanted faster weight loss. loved all the food i could have but still knew it wasn't fast enough!!

Reasons for re-starting:

- saw myself in a full length mirror on Friday night and really didn't like what i saw
- all my lovely clothes i had been wearing since losing the weight are now too tight on me... even tho i'm still wearing them cos i'm never going up a size!!! they are all between a 14 and 16 so not too bad but another couple of weeks of eating like a mad thing i would have been back in 18's and no way am i going back there.
- i have a friends 30th birthday in 2 weeks and we are going away to letterkenny for the weekend and i soooo want to feel comfy in my clothes for that.

so what i'm gonna do now is, i'm gonna map out my weeks up till xmas and stick to ss'ing 90% of the time... on nights out, proper ones, not just made up ones so i can drink ha ha i'm gonna drink but not gonna go overboard... thats the plan anyway!!

Week 1 - 13th-19th November - nothing happening so should SS 100%

Week 2 - 20th- 26th November - Going away on Friday 24th - will ss 100% until the friday night. the girls want me to take the friday off and head down on thursday night but i've made my excuses and said no can't go till friday so i can ss as long as possible. i will eat and drink with some cd products as well for the weekend.

Week 3 - 27th-3rd December - Should be ss'ing 100%

Week 4 - 4th-10th December - Should be ss'ing 100%

Week 5 - 11th-17th December - Should be ss'ing 100% (but i reckon there will be a night out of some description :D :D )

Week 6 - 18th-24th December - Will SS for the first couple of days and then will work my way up through the cd steps for xmas day!!

ok so thats the plan................ am i being realistic??? i'm hoping i am.... there might be another night out involved there but i'll cross that bridge when i come to it!!

last time i did cd.. first four days i lost 9lb, second week i lost 5lb and the 3rd week i lost 4.5lb!!!!!!!! just imagine if this happened this time!!!!!

so thats where i am at the moment, wish me luck guys!!!

love

Gen xx

Good luck hun, i am also on restart today after a planned break x

Hi guys thanks for the support!!!

Well here i am on day 2 and still feeling as strong as yesterday!!! that is something that hasn't happened in a while i can tell ya.

Went to bed at about 9 last night and watched i'm a celeb in bed, so kept myself well away from temptation, altho there wouldn't really be anything in the house to eat!!

Weighed myself this morning and 3lb gone already, so as of this morning i'm 13st 10, well its a start eh!! I already feel less bloated which is great.

here's to another great day of ss'ing!!! just having a cup of tea and half a bar now!!!

again thanks for all ur support

love

gen xx

Well guys day 2 nearly over!!! I am 99.999999999999999999% sure that i will make it till the end of this day, would love to say 100% but sure ya know urself!!! i don't plan on anything happening...

anyway i'm off for reflexology later on and am really looking forward to pampering myself!!!

love to ya all

Gen xx

Back