Gen's new Diary - I'm outta here now so happy xmas to you all!!!

Day 3... and 6lb gone!!!!

Hey guys... day 3 and weighed myself this morning and am now 13st 7lb :eek: :eek: :eek: i hear you say... but it is 6lb less than monday morning yippee!!!!!

i'm still as determined as ever!!

roll on day 4 ha ha

love

Gen xx

Reasons for re-starting:

- saw myself in a full length mirror on Friday night and really didn't like what i saw
- all my lovely clothes i had been wearing since losing the weight are now too tight on me... even tho i'm still wearing them cos i'm never going up a size!!! they are all between a 14 and 16 so not too bad but another couple of weeks of eating like a mad thing i would have been back in 18's and no way am i going back there.
- i have a friends 30th birthday in 2 weeks and we are going away to letterkenny for the weekend and i soooo want to feel comfy in my clothes for that.

Gen could so empathise with your reasons for restarting SS.
I'm also back on SS - only day 1 - well done to you for getting to magical day 3 :D :D - I'm also 13.7 and want to be back in the 11's and even under that. I went from a size 20/22 last October down to a size 12 in February. Now my size 14's are tight :eek: and I don't have any 16's - nor am I going to buy any .... so it's off with the weight!

Good luck to you for the rest of the day - and if you're not already, you'll soon being in ketosis. :D

Gen could so empathise with your reasons for restarting SS.
I'm also back on SS - only day 1 - well done to you for getting to magical day 3 :D :D - I'm also 13.7 and want to be back in the 11's and even under that. I went from a size 20/22 last October down to a size 12 in February. Now my size 14's are tight :eek: and I don't have any 16's - nor am I going to buy any .... so it's off with the weight!

Good luck to you for the rest of the day - and if you're not already, you'll soon being in ketosis. :D

Ah honey thanks for that... we are in exactly the same boat re weight and clothes being too tight!!! there was just no way i was buying any bigger clothes so just had to do something!!!

tested last night and was in ketois, mild pink, tested again this morning and its dark pink yay!!!!

a massive good luck for today babe and you just remember YOU DID THIS BEFORE THEREFORE YOU CAN DO IT NOW!!!!

i'm on day 3 and my clothes were even more comfortable yesterday on me, so its all good!!!!!

keep in touch and we can spur each other on babe

love

Gen xx

Enjoy your pampering, girlfriend!!!

hiya hun.. just posted on ur thread...

anyway on day 3, 6lb lighter yay!!!

reflexology was lovel although we chatted for most of it so didn't get the full benefits... will know the next time lol

feeling very positive so onwards and downwards for me!!!

love

Gen xx

Hey Gen ,
hope you enjoy your reflexology and i am 100% sure you can make it through the day heres to day three bring it on hey !!!

Well done luv Julie xxx

Thanks for your faith in me hun!!! i made it to day 3 and am chuffed... its all systems go from here on in... haven't been this determined in soooooooooooo long!!

Well its official.......... i'm bored and it is defo a trigger for me...... i'm in ketosis, not even hungry and i want to eat!!!!

not gonna but just wanted to share!!!!!!!!!!

Gen xx

Well its official.......... i'm bored and it is defo a trigger for me...... i'm in ketosis, not even hungry and i want to eat!!!!

not gonna but just wanted to share!!!!!!!!!!

Gen xx

Keep posting/playing arcade games ... anything but eat!!!

Well done Gen we know you can do it.

cheers hun... i know i won't eat..... i'm bloody hormonal as well... know that cos i just had a little blub over something kinda silly ha ha

i'll get there...

thanks for your reply hun

love

Gen xx

ps.. hope ur day one is going well for ya

Weekend Wanker.....

have just been on an irish website called maybefriends.com and there he is my little weekend wanker.... its a dating website and where i actually met him... i'm so tempted to set up a fake profile and wind him and up and then **** him over......... god i'm being a bit bitter there eh..........

he is some piece of work and i'm just very angry at the moment... wasn't going out with him or anything but he has been going through really 'tough times' or so i thought... mustn't be that tough if he is trawling dating websites........ arsehole.............

Hi Gen,

You still have emotional attachment to WW and this will take some time to let go of .... and please don't let him get to you.

Best revenge is to look your best and get on with life and let WW become someone else s's problem.

Love Mini xxx

Day 4... 8lb gone yipppppppeeeeeeeeeee

hey guys... i'm on day 4 and this morning am 13st 5lb... that is an incredible 8lb since monday morning weigh in of 13st 13lb!!!! to say i'm delighted is an understatement!!!

i had a few wobbles last night and really did nearly give in ... hence went to bed at 8:30 :D :D :D , it did cross my mind i could get back up but that fecking superglue really works ha ha

anyways i'm delighted i got through it and the hormones don't seem so bad today thank god...

funny story.... i bought a top in awear for €12 in the summer, it is lovely black vest with sequence and is lovely on, very hard to get nice tops... the one i had was becoming a bit tatty but was 'ok' then i went and threw it in the dryer by mistake.... well i nearly cried... this happened about a month ago. i rang all the awear shops in dublin and visited most too :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but because it was their summer stock they had only limited supplies left and none in my size.... so i was in another shopping centre last night and was just wandering around waiting for my friend to arrive and there is an awear there so in i popped thinking sure i'll have a looksie... well they had them in every other colour except the lovely black i wanted... but i asked the lovely girl behind the counter and off she went up to the stock room to have a look... me standing there saying to myself i've rang here already i know you don't have any but worth a try... well down she came with the top.......... i nearly hugged her and told her i nearly did and then i nearly cried (see hormonal post lol).... i was soooooooooo delighted!!!! i reckon if i didn't get that top i might just have eaten or just had a glass of wine or two....

so thats me for today, after the 8lb loss me thinks i won't be breaking this anytime soon!!!

love

Gen xx

Oi lady!!

You rotter!!! :) :) :)

You beat me by 1lb - I've only lost 7lbs since Monday - so not fair!!!! :D :D :D

WHooohoooo - we're doing brillo pads, hey?

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You rotter!!! :) :) :)

You beat me by 1lb - I've only lost 7lbs since Monday - so not fair!!!! :D :D :D

WHooohoooo - we're doing brillo pads, hey?

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we sure are hun and i'm delighted that there are so many of us restarting this week cos its keeping me going....

thanks for the support hun we can do this!!!

just got my order of peanut bars and choc tetras..... i was like a child in a sweet shop.... love the peanut bars and haven't had one in soooooooooooooo long... gonna have a lovely cuppa now and have it mmmmmmmmmmm

heres to another brill day

love

Gen xx

ah thanks hun... i must actually try to get a pic of it!!!

what height are ya?? at only 4ft 11in its a bloody killer hee hee

I'm 5ft 6" - all belly weight, makes me look constantly pregnant :( blah! lol xx

ahhhhhhhhhh i hate you for being soooo tall :D :D :D you will be at goal soooooooooo much quicker than me!!!

good luck for tomorrow hun, i'm rooting for ya!!

love

Gen xx

Well we can support each other hun! Diet buddies lol!!!!!
Whats ur goal weight? My lowest I can be for my height is 8st 11lbs, I want to get to 9stone so still a fair way to go!!

Better get snuggling under the duvet of ketosis!!!! LOL

chelle xx

OMG 9st is where i wanna be toooooooooo!!! diet buddies it is!!!

i'll be here in the morning checkin up on ya hun!!!

have a good evening and sure i'll chat to ya moro!!

Gen xx

Back