Gen's new Diary - I'm outta here now so happy xmas to you all!!!

Gen

Normal
hey guys... i'm leaving my old diary behind me cos i think it was dragging me down!!!

anyway i'm restarting cd on monday but i'm doing the steps from 1500 cals down to ss'ing over a period of 7-8 days.

i am starting to take antibiotics on sunday which i can't drink alcohol on but i do need to eat on them so this plan will suit me just fine and hopfully i will be ease in gently!!

thanks for all your support and i'll be back on monday raring to go cos believe me these clothes being tight on me doesn't suit me at all!!!!

love

Gen xx

Last edited:
Good for you:) . Sounds a good idea to get everything straight with the antibiotics - also doing the steps down to avoid carb-crash!!

Your clothes will be feeling looser in no time!!

Good luck!

Tasha

Good for you:) . Sounds a good idea to get everything straight with the antibiotics - also doing the steps down to avoid carb-crash!!

Your clothes will be feeling looser in no time!!

Good luck!

Tasha

Thanks for that Tasha... will be needing all the encouragement i can get next week let me tell ya!!

Chat to ya soon

love

Gen xx

thanks chicks... i am away off now to eat for ireland (only joking) but will be back bright and breezy on monday morning!!

love yis all!!

Gen xx

think i've got my mojo back!!!

Hi Gen,

Doing the steps back down into SSing is brill. It worked so well for me and it took falling off the wagon so many times for me to see this was they way back.

Good luck for next week.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Ya

All the best with your diet. I started not long ago myself. so you have another diet buddy.

Hey Gen ,
Will be thinking of ya monday i am sure you can do it !
Thanks for your messages Tatty passed them on meant alot don't see myself ssing again but i am eating healthily which is all i can hope for at the moment .
Take care Kandy xxXxx

Hiya Gen, well done for starting a new thread, must be a great relief to wipe clean and start again, good luck, and thinking of ya x

Day 1... Starting at 1500 cals!!

Hi Guys

Day 1 and it is going really really well so far... I have started my anti biotics which means i can't drink alcohol and i have started my 1500 cals plan. I normally relate having a couple of glasses (or if i'm honest a bottle...) of wine with having a chinese!! so thats of the cards now anyway with the anti-biotics.

on friday my whole attitude changed. I started my new diary, got my hair done and was just generally happier!! On saturday morning i got up went to the gym, just had cambridge products up till about 4ish and felt in great form.. hadn't been to the gym since august so that was great for me to do.

had my mams family reunion on saturday, was kinda dreading it for the week and was thinking of backing out but i went and had a ball, wore my jeans and lovely black string top and i just felt a million dollars and had a great time!!! even got lucky :D :D :D was dying and soooooooooo tired yesterday but travelled back with my 2 cousins who i just love so really enjoyed that!!

so i started this morning eating healthy with the 1500 plan weighing in at 13st 9lb, really thought i would be more cos i was that on friday....

so all in all i'm doing well and i'm gonna work my way through the steps which mini so kindly reminded me of!!

sorry but i think i just waffled a lot there but obviously needed to do that!!!

i'm gonna re-do my tracker thingy and do a glitter signature up as well hopefully this afternoon!!

thanks for all the support you guys it was great to get so many messages of encouragement!!

love

Gen xx

Back