Gen's restart... hasn't happened yet!

Thanks for last night hun... i didn't eat the lasagne!!! :bliss: :thankyou:

Good luck for your cutting down day today :) we'll both get there eventually I'm sure! (and you can bag that sexy fireman! ;) )

Today is a lovely day and I'm feeling good- not sure how long it'll last but I'll try and make the most of the positive vibes for the time being. The sun reminds me that I don't have long till the summer and skimpy clothes, eeeek!!! Need to turn this fat triangle into a svelt sausage :rotflmao: :giggle:

Good luck for today hun xxx

Just thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and wish ye gud luck chix!!

U need to go get ur garden seeded pronto hun....the weather is perfect for it!

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm a bit unnerved that you are looking at my inner most thoughts lol....

what ya mean about me garden??? you a mind reader.... i'm just heading out to dig the fecking thing??

chat to ya later chicks

love

Thanks for last night hun... i didn't eat the lasagne!!! :bliss: :thankyou:

Good luck for your cutting down day today :) we'll both get there eventually I'm sure! (and you can bag that sexy fireman! ;) )

Today is a lovely day and I'm feeling good- not sure how long it'll last but I'll try and make the most of the positive vibes for the time being. The sun reminds me that I don't have long till the summer and skimpy clothes, eeeek!!! Need to turn this fat triangle into a svelt sausage :rotflmao: :giggle:

Good luck for today hun xxx

woooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo sooo proud of ya darling... that is fab... what time did ya end up going to bed at??? i went pretty much as we said good night... i was wrecked...

still haven't burnt the house down... but its early yet.... might see if i can bag the fireman in the more traditional way first :D :D :D :D desperate means tho.... lol

chat to ya later on... hope you are enjoying the sunshine

love

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm a bit unnerved that you are looking at my inner most thoughts lol....

what ya mean about me garden??? you a mind reader.... i'm just heading out to dig the fecking thing??

chat to ya later chicks

love

Course I'm a mind reader....swear it had nuttin to do with u tellin karen1972 to send her da over to seed ur garden.....promise ye it wasnt a reference to that:rolleyes: :rolleyes: And I hope you are behaving ur self missy...

Course I'm a mind reader....swear it had nuttin to do with u tellin karen1972 to send her da over to seed ur garden.....promise ye it wasnt a reference to that:rolleyes: :rolleyes: And I hope you are behaving ur self missy...

well me dears... if i know what way ur mind works... and i think i do.... i well believe ya lol lol

good evening all... such a lovely evening... doing loads today its brill...

well have ss'd all day today and drank loads of water and feel grand.... BUT i am gonna have a chinese and wine later.... i know i know i probably shouldn't but i'm gonna

100% restart tomorrow.... feel in the right frame of mind... so fingers crossed...

more realistic goals to be set real soon... gonna take my foot off the pressure pedal and be realistic!!!!

anyways hope everyone is having a lovely day

lots of love

Good luck!

Sounds like you know the importance of not pressuring yourself cos that doesn't work for you.

So enjoy accepting you as you are for whatever you can do right now.

xx

Reactions: Gen
Good luck!

Sounds like you know the importance of not pressuring yourself cos that doesn't work for you.

So enjoy accepting you as you are for whatever you can do right now.

xx

thanks kate... ur support means a lot xxx

welll here is my update....

its sunday, as ya all know lol, and i'm just chillin with me laptop... have had a really really nice weekend just really doing nothing...

so friday and saturday i have had cd packs during the day and then a chinese and bottle of wine at night... love the feeling of the empty ss feeling... and the control... but both days i knew i was eating that night so all was grand... very proud that i was able to ss all during the day cos i could have gave in and had normal food...

so today is kinda my day 1.. i'm not 100% sure yet... but i'm defo gonna ss all day... not sure about tonight... but ya know what little steps are good for me for now...

i'm not weighing myself even tho the scales is there.... i'm not sure if that is because i'm avoiding it or cos i'm not bothered....

i got weighed off my CDC on wednesday last and was 16st 11lb.... OMG shock horror...

but ya know what... i'm actually happy in myself these days and while my weight is an issue its not the b all and end all and i'm happy with that....

i'm in a much better place the past couple of weeks than i have been in ages and ages!!!!! love therapy lol

on my therapy... was going every week and now only every two weeks for support and feel good about the fact i don't feel the need to go every week cos when i started the weeks seemed sooooo long and i lived for it... but now its really just somewhere relaxing and supportive to go to keep me pecker on an even keel....

anyways that was some rant... thanks for the support gals its much appreciated...

we'll see how today goes....

love

Sounds like your in control of you which is great. I love the baby steps thing - i'm steraling that ;)

Good luck on SSing today. The sun is shining here and it's hot which always makes things easier for me. Hope it's the same for you. xx

Sounds like your in control of you which is great. I love the baby steps thing - i'm steraling that ;)

Good luck on SSing today. The sun is shining here and it's hot which always makes things easier for me. Hope it's the same for you. xx

ah thanks helen... well i have tried leaps before and they just didn't work... so its baby steps for me lol

yep the weather makes a big difference...

hope you are doing good

love

well still ss'ing... but... i'm heading out on a date at 4 hee hee...

just a guy i was chattin to last night asked me to meet for a drink and sure might as well... haven't seen a pic or anything so its totally blind... hope he is tooooooooooo lol only kidding

anyways... will see how that goes!!!

love

well still ss'ing... but... i'm heading out on a date at 4 hee hee...

just a guy i was chattin to last night asked me to meet for a drink and sure might as well... haven't seen a pic or anything so its totally blind... hope he is tooooooooooo lol only kidding

anyways... will see how that goes!!!

love

Kept that one to yerself didn't ya missy??!!!!

Have a fab time hun:cupid:

Want all the gory details later!!!! xxxx

Kept that one to yerself didn't ya missy??!!!!

Have a fab time hun:cupid:

Want all the gory details later!!!! xxxx

only been arranged in the last hour... ur man i was chattin to last night.. told ya bout him didn't i??

anyways... i'll let ya know!!!

ehhhhhhhhhhh are you not in bed????

I STILL haven't slept!! Have probably overdosed on cambridge diet stuff over the hours though!!

I think I'm headin for a major slump soon... I'll try not to set myself on fire again lol

Hi chick,

Sorry I could only post a quickie on Friday but I'm glad to see ya back and sounding so positive.

I'm glad that baby steps is working for ya. Let me know when you go back to SS 100% so I can make sure I'm there for ya if you need me, ok?

Lucky you going on a date this afternoon! I'm just sitting on the sofa with a laptop for company! Can't wait for all the details ;)!

Ooh, a date!

Either a pleasure or a learning experience! Looking forward to hearing about it.

Ok.... I've made a decision.................. I'm starting CD 100% tomorrow be hook or be crook.... I want to be slim for the summer and I want it bad!!!!

Today i've had packs all day and water and doing fine... but its in my head that I will eat later.....

Anyways... starting salsa slims classes tonight really looking forward to that...

everything is positive in my life at the moment so I might as well take the bull by the horns, as it were :D :D , and do CD!!!!!

right i'm off home now!!!

Chat to ya all laters...

love

Back