Gen's restart... hasn't happened yet!

Hi chick

Just one thing :hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:.

Hiya chick,

Don't buy too many 'fat' clothes, cos I know you won't need them for long. Don't think about everything at once, tackle one battle at a time and the others will follow.

Quite clearly, top of your priority list should be "operation fireman" ha ha

Seriously hun, this isn't a race. Take your time and you'll soon get back into the swing of things

Luv me xxx

Hiya chick,

Don't buy too many 'fat' clothes, cos I know you won't need them for long. Don't think about everything at once, tackle one battle at a time and the others will follow.

Quite clearly, top of your priority list should be "operation fireman" ha ha

Seriously hun, this isn't a race. Take your time and you'll soon get back into the swing of things

Luv me xxx

Hello hun...

So funny that you mention 'operation fireman' cos I was chatting to him last night lol... oh my god he is soooo lush... I'm defo in lust lol

Didn't go mad on the 'fat clothes'... just a couple bottoms (hee hee) and a top or two...

I feel a lot happier now tho... yipppeeeee

Love

Hi , Ive just popped by to get to know a few more ladies in the same postion ! , u will all soon learn that my spelling is C*** !!!! lol

Heres to tomoro girls !!! my day one - again
positive thoughts sending out to everyone x

Hey chix, hope your well....I tell ye, leave ye alone for a few days and ye go a bit mad dont ye?! Gettin all philosophical on me eh?! Eh, says me after the weekend...
Hope ye enjoyed salsa and will catch ye later on...oh and eh yeah...I was VERY well behaved....shame I cant say the same for himself!

Hey chick,

How are ya? 6 days since yer last post.... send out a search party!!

I bet it's 'cause you're soooo busy with a string of fellas???

Hope you're not just hiding!! xxx

Hey chick,

How are ya? 6 days since yer last post.... send out a search party!!

I bet it's 'cause you're soooo busy with a string of fellas???

Hope you're not just hiding!! xxx

Hey Fi... Just lurking really..

How you getting on?

Gen xx

String of fellas??? I would say thats an understatement!! Maybe shes just feeling a bit posh lately...

ehhhhh more like feeling 'a bit' of posh ya cheeky pup... can't a gal have any secrets.... lol lol

Back