Gen's restart... hasn't happened yet!

Morning all....

just have to write this down..... this morning i have chosen a choc mint shake over a sausage sandwich.... now i'm not ss'ing 100% cos of the weekend and I had my mind made up that cos it was the LAST TIME i would be able to have a sausage sandwich that i would get one this morning... well i got into work and i didn't want one... so just had a choc shake...

I'm well impressed with that... i'm allowed eat and i don't want to????

anyways.... my weekend plans have changed...... friends daughter has chicken pox... so she won't be coming up so we aren't heading down the country but still having tonight with friends... so looking forward to that!!!

not going down the country on saturday actually suits me.... cos i AM starting SS'ing on Sunday!!!!! no messing!!!!

love

Hiya gorgeous!!!

Good to see you sounding so perky! (considerin you're usually such a miserable beeeeeeeeyyyyyaaaaach!!! :rotflmao: just kiddin lol ;) ) Good to have a plan. Plans are good.

Well done on the day-time SSing:D You'll be speeding down those numbers on the scales once you get into SSing properly on monday!

Bet those jeans will look on you HOT for your date with hunky fireman when he eventually realises you are destined to be together!! (and even better on the bedroom floor! :D ;) :eek: )

By the way, i've been quite a good girl today, although I think the 6 million gaviscon cool tablets i have consumed may have knocked me out of ketosis as i am very hungry :mad: :mad: :sigh:

ho hum!!!

chat to ya later chick xxx

Hello there chick.... I'm going to ignore the beeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyach comment cos i know you were having a bad 'bar day' yesterday ;) ;) ;) ;)

oh god if that fireman would just come up with the goods i'd be laughing lol.... i think he is off the radar now tho.... ah welll plenty more fire stations in dublin :D :D :D

hope u were ok after ur phone call last night and had a good night sleep!!!

love ya chick

Alreet ch ix....dunno wat u went and bought new jeans for....once ye get back into SSing they will be soooooooo too big on ye!

Anyway glad u lasted longer than I did....1pm and I caved in and went to m&s....was yummy though lol

Where ye off to on saturday?? There BETTER be sum men involved (but not ny1 dat I know cos dat wud be weird!!)

Must go....dunno when I'll talk to ye again....but give SS another go on Sunday....I might try again tomoro....:rolleyes:

welll missus... how ya getting on today??? haven't heard from ya... no SOS'ssssss its unusual lol

was supposed to be goin to wexford tomorrow night but not going now... glad bout it!!!!

what did ya get in M&S yesterday??

you ss'ing today?? did i miss anything after i went last night ;) ;) :p

love ya

Posts must have crossed lol.

Glad you have finally been able to lose the grip of WW. You have a fantastic sounding weekend planned, so just enjoy it and come next week you can do what's best for you.

Really pleased that you sound so positive hun, can't wait to meet you in June! I've got my next counselling session tomorrow. Can't believe it's been 4 weeks since my last visit!

hey sarah.... i'm sooo happy about the WW being gone from my life, well he is just about!!!!

how is ur counselling going??? do you find any difference??? just thinking about it now tho chick you have been a lot more in control in the past few weeks.... wonder has it anything to do with it???

anyways.. have a lovely weekend

love

welll missus... how ya getting on today??? haven't heard from ya... no SOS'ssssss its unusual lol

was supposed to be goin to wexford tomorrow night but not going now... glad bout it!!!!

what did ya get in M&S yesterday??

you ss'ing today?? did i miss anything after i went last night ;) ;) :p

love ya

Dunno wat u think u might have missed:rolleyes: :eek: :confused: .....Ok ok, I give in....yea, u did...BUT I was well behaved....dint have much of a choice :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: And it was the same tonight:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: Me thinks there needs to be some discipline but the child just doesnt bleedin listen!! And she has invited him over tomoro nite, but apparently hes to come over BEFORE she goes to bed, like, as if she actually STAYS in bed gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Not SSing, dunno wat to be doing, dunno whether to even try....I just am confuzzled at the minute....but hey theres nuttin new there!!

Anyways hope u had a gud nite...will catch ye over d weekend!!

Well the night before my restart... I'm actually getting really excited bout being thin-ish again.... long may it last eh!!!

anyway just having my 'last supper'... chinese and bottle of wine...

had a night with my two best friends last night in one of their houses.... we had such a great night and such a brill laugh......... didn't go to bed till 4 ish... its all a bit of a blur.... we danced/sang and drank wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much.... so sore heads all round this morning... didn't get up till 3ish... was brill!!!

i'm soooooooooooooo tired now tho.... i'll be in bed early tonight i tell ya... although i'll probably get a new lease of life in a bit lol

anyway i'm all set for tomorrow... i do feel in control again!!!!!

love

Good luck for your restart Gen - and here here to the feeling thin again!!

Glad you enjoyed your last supper of chinese and wine - mmmmmmmmm I'm envious!!

Well the night before my restart... I'm actually getting really excited bout being thin-ish again.... long may it last eh!!!

anyway just having my 'last supper'... chinese and bottle of wine...

had a night with my two best friends last night in one of their houses.... we had such a great night and such a brill laugh......... didn't go to bed till 4 ish... its all a bit of a blur.... we danced/sang and drank wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much.... so sore heads all round this morning... didn't get up till 3ish... was brill!!!

i'm soooooooooooooo tired now tho.... i'll be in bed early tonight i tell ya... although i'll probably get a new lease of life in a bit lol

anyway i'm all set for tomorrow... i do feel in control again!!!!!

love

Hey hun,

Glad ur feeling in control again.... that is half the battle!!! :D You know that your head has to be in the right place, and since you're there now there'll be no stopping you!!

Glad you had a fab time with your friend!!!

I did an all-nighter again friday night, an then crashed and burned at 6pm last night.... hence I am awake now at stupid o'clock and have nobody to play with!!!! Booooooorrrrrrrrrrred!!!! lol I have so much work to get on with I suppose it's a good thing there aren't as many distractions around! I have decided I am far too stressed out at the mo with all this work to be SSing- It can't be healthy to do an all-nighter on packs alone. So I'm eating healthily (i hope!) for the next 2 weeks until my essays and dissertation are handed in.

So..... I'm going to give you all of the motivation I had!!!:D :D Use it well my friend and stand proud on that SS wagon!!!!

Hope ya have a good day 1 missy! Chat to ya later xx

Hey hun,

Glad ur feeling in control again.... that is half the battle!!! :D You know that your head has to be in the right place, and since you're there now there'll be no stopping you!!

Glad you had a fab time with your friend!!!

I did an all-nighter again friday night, an then crashed and burned at 6pm last night.... hence I am awake now at stupid o'clock and have nobody to play with!!!! Booooooorrrrrrrrrrred!!!! lol I have so much work to get on with I suppose it's a good thing there aren't as many distractions around! I have decided I am far too stressed out at the mo with all this work to be SSing- It can't be healthy to do an all-nighter on packs alone. So I'm eating healthily (i hope!) for the next 2 weeks until my essays and dissertation are handed in.

So..... I'm going to give you all of the motivation I had!!!:D :D Use it well my friend and stand proud on that SS wagon!!!!

Hope ya have a good day 1 missy! Chat to ya later xx

Hello honey..... thanks a mill for all ur motivation... althought i will pass some of it back for ur healthy eating... me thinks that is probably a good idea because of all the stress you are under.... all nighters on packs... that sounds like hell to me!!!!!!! fair play to ya for taking control!!!!

will defo catch ya later.... i think i had a dream about you and that submarine lol lol

love

Day one of my restart....

Well here it is day one and i'm fairly psyched for my start!!!!

Weighed in this morning at 16st 7.............. OMG!!!!

to be honest my weight doesn't hit me in the stomach like it used to... i think i'm changing.... ah well I KNOW that i have to sort it out now!!!!

I want to be able to wear lovely clothes
I want to feel healthy
I want to feel sexy ALLLLLLL the time lol

Had the weirdest dreams last night... one was that my house was broken into without any hassle to the breaker inners (not real words i know :D :D ) and believe me my house is like fort knox lol

anyways i'm lying in bed with my laptop just chilling, glass of water beside me... hollyoaks on the telly and don't really have any plans for the day other than chilling out!!!! Still bloody wrecked from friday night... not as young as i used to be lol

hope everyone is having a good day soooo far!

love

Good luck for your restart Gen - and here here to the feeling thin again!!

Glad you enjoyed your last supper of chinese and wine - mmmmmmmmm I'm envious!!

Hey bev... thanks for your support... can't wait to feel slim again... and by slim i mean a size 18, how sad lol

chinese was lovely... drank very little of the wine... just couldn't after friday night lol... was nice tho...

hope you are having a good day

love

Good on ya girl!

Sounds like you have a whale of a time on Friday night, but are so focused now.

I'm suffering too today, went to an all night party but didn't cave, drank diet coke and drove. Just tired now, you're right though about not being as young as I used to be. I'm likely to crash tomorrow night instead!

well update on day 1....

it had been in my head kinda all day that i wanted a chinese... even tho i had ss'd all day.... but to be honest it was a different kind of CB message... it wasn't you have to have it cos you can't have it again for ages... it was a kind of you can have it if you want so its ur choice... bit more controlled me thinks...

anyway bout 6:30 i had to go to the shops... so decision time... so what i decided was... to get chicken, brocolli and mushrooms and have that... yay me... and there is about 2 glasses of wine left from last night in the fridge so i'll have that and then hopefully tomorrow will be 100%!!!

I really feel I have turned a corner with both my 'normal' life and my dieting life.... long may it continue eh...

love

Good on ya girl!

Sounds like you have a whale of a time on Friday night, but are so focused now.

I'm suffering too today, went to an all night party but didn't cave, drank diet coke and drove. Just tired now, you're right though about not being as young as I used to be. I'm likely to crash tomorrow night instead!

thanks hun for your support... just updated there but i'm doing just fine... very happy with my decisions... i feel sooooo in control at long long last!!!

love

Keep on going the way yer goin girl.

You'll be grand.

Ivy

well update on day 1....

it had been in my head kinda all day that i wanted a chinese... even tho i had ss'd all day.... but to be honest it was a different kind of CB message... it wasn't you have to have it cos you can't have it again for ages... it was a kind of you can have it if you want so its ur choice... bit more controlled me thinks...

anyway bout 6:30 i had to go to the shops... so decision time... so what i decided was... to get chicken, brocolli and mushrooms and have that... yay me... and there is about 2 glasses of wine left from last night in the fridge so i'll have that and then hopefully tomorrow will be 100%!!!

I really feel I have turned a corner with both my 'normal' life and my dieting life.... long may it continue eh...

love

As I said earlier....mega mega proud of ye chix....hope ye enjoyed ur meal!!

Back