Gen's restart... hasn't happened yet!

thanks hun... it was lovely but i want more lol

Ha Ha, that'll be the MSG calling to ya,, feed me, feed me,,,it makes us want to eat more..special lickle ingredient that one..

be strong, you'll be soo happier with yourself in the morning if you beat the crap out of CB tonite :p

Ha Ha, that'll be the MSG calling to ya,, feed me, feed me,,,it makes us want to eat more..special lickle ingredient that one..

be strong, you'll be soo happier with yourself in the morning if you beat the crap out of CB tonite :p

yup... MSG... that is how kazz stopped me ordering a chinese earlier... she is a wise young lady!!!

ahhhh i'll be grand... just ya know urself...lol

bit like the golden nectar ;) ;)

You're sounding good and in control and hurrah about WW and your feelings for him!

Good luck as SS-ing continues.
You're on it it sounds like.

And MSG arrgh- the devil's ingredient!

You're sounding good and in control and hurrah about WW and your feelings for him!

Good luck as SS-ing continues.
You're on it it sounds like.

And MSG arrgh- the devil's ingredient!

Hey Kate...

I do feel like I'm in control of the emotional part of my life... I feel happier than I have done in a long time...

On the eating part... well I'm building that control bit by bit!!! Its not the be all and end all anymore... I can't explain it... its very strange....

SS'ing isn't a big deal but either is eating.......

strange!!!!

Hope things are good with you... off to look at your thread!!!

love

Best of luck for your day 2 chix!!

And eh.....we needs to talk....me wants ALLLLLLLLLLLL the gossip from last nite madam!!

Can't a girl have any secrets lol.....

it was lovely... he was lovely... we'll seeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

very tired today tho!!!

Well yesterday went grand...

Had -

3 cambridge packs...
loads of water...
chicken, brocolli and mushrooms
2 glasses of wine!!!

today is day 2 and I'm on 3 packs and loads of water just I hope... if i do want something later will have the same as yesterday... but no wine... that was just left over from saturday night!!!

I'm in good form bit tired... had a late night caller last night which Kazz blew me cover on lol lol

hope everyone is having a lovely day

Well done Gen, good luck for day 2 and whatever happens today you sound like you're in the driving seat!

So come on then spill about last night. I did last week so now it's your turn. Who is he??????????????

Well done Gen, good luck for day 2 and whatever happens today you sound like you're in the driving seat!

So come on then spill about last night. I did last week so now it's your turn. Who is he??????????????

Ah thanks chick...

well last night... was a bit of a blind date that ended up with him coming out to my house... we have been texting and talking so just decided to ask him out.... i did think of ur matt climbing up drain pipes but alas i'm on the ground floor... should have made him climb in the window :D :D :D

anways... he is nice... not my type and nothing serious will come of it... but he did stay and we had some fun... but not too much... good catholic girl that i am!!!! only kiddin but we were well behaved kinda!

would probably see him again but nothing serious or long term... so will see!!!! he left his bloody watch in my apartment tho... nearly died when i saw it this morning... hell of all hells!!!!

how you doing chick??

I just saw a thug beating the daylights out of a nest in MY garden with a plank of wood.

I couldnt get out the door quick enough.

I can still hear em churping. its broken my heart...at least they are alive, pray that the mum and dad magpie come back...they've been building for 2 weeks now.

Now your all cheered up, Hows your SS doing?

Ivy

I just saw a thug beating the daylights out of a nest in MY garden with a plank of wood.

I couldnt get out the door quick enough.

I can still hear em churping. its broken my heart...at least they are alive, pray that the mum and dad magpie come back...they've been building for 2 weeks now.

Now your all cheered up, Hows your SS doing?

Ivy

Ur a class one loopy looper!!! i'm sitting here in stiches...

who were the thugs???

ss'ing from tomorrow chick... might call over or meet up for a cuppa... if the devil doesn't take me over lol

chat to ya later

love

Builders. They building next door, i went next door and went beserk. That was after i went beserk at the builder in question. A big burly guy with a heart of stone.

I imagine HE wouldnt like a clump around the head with a plank o wood. Although he WAS kinda dumb...

Ivy

Builders. They building next door, i went next door and went beserk. That was after i went beserk at the builder in question. A big burly guy with a heart of stone.

I imagine HE wouldnt like a clump around the head with a plank o wood. Although he WAS kinda dumb...

Ivy

Ehhhhh note to self... be kind to ALL living creatures whilst around Ivy.... lol

what bout spiders tho hun.... they is gods creatures too????

I dont like be blood thirsty around em. I would prefer them to take it out

Chef just gave one a swat with a tea towel and it ran into the bog. I now call it spider toilet.

Ivy

I dont like be blood thirsty around em. I would prefer them to take it out

Chef just gave one a swat with a tea towel and it ran into the bog. I now call it spider toilet.

Ivy

suppose it was a bloody money spider... ur a header!!!

Well its sunday morning and i'm lying in bed... not sure what kind of mood i'm in really... haven't felt like this for a while... my head feels like it could explode... lots racing around in there....

The diet... my life... my friends.... my lack of boyfriend...

i have to go shopping today for 'fat' clothes cos i have nothing to wear... maybe thats what is getting to me this morning so much... i have gone from having soooo many nice clothes to wear to having nothing that fits and feeling like a heffalump....

i want to do this diet so much but i'm not sure why i won't/can't????????

i think i'm just having a bad emotional day and its not even TOTM... eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk

anyways sorry for the moan feel better for getting that out!!

Back