Gen's restart... hasn't happened yet!

Gen

Normal
hey all... just really want to post again to stop me hiding...

i've been lurking here the whole time but haven't really been posting...

will be starting ss'ing very very soon... i'm back heavier than before BUT i have done a lot of head work so i'm happy enough about that...

i'm off today so just gonna chill out... getting my hair done this afternoon so that'll keep me going!!!!

take care all.... and chat soon

love

Hi Gen

Have a lovely day.

Have you set a date for the re-start?

Sending you positive:vibes:

Good luck with your restart Gen - join the club!! I'm restarting after an almost 3st regain :(

Could kick myself .... but what's done is done so let's get this party started! ;)

Hi Gen

Have a lovely day.

Have you set a date for the re-start?

Sending you positive:vibes:

hey cheryl...

thanks for the vibes... i've been hiding for ageeeeeeesssssssssss ha ha

i've just had a choc mint shake... not convinced i'll be 100% today... but i'm gonna see how it goes...

hope you have a lovely day also

love

Good luck with your restart Gen - join the club!! I'm restarting after an almost 3st regain :(

Could kick myself .... but what's done is done so let's get this party started! ;)

hey debbie... its was reading ur new thread that inspired me to get my ass back here and stop hiding.....

thank you for the support.... i have gone right back to over where i started this time last year.... but as you say whats done is done!!!!

good luck and hope you are having a great day... i'll be keeping an eye on ya!!!!

love

ok... to be honest... i feel a lot better for fessing up and getting back on here.... feels good to get it all out...

i'm at home cleaning up... sun is shining... feel good... and i've had my first shake... choc mint.... not sure if i'll be 100% today but baby steps....

thanks for the support...

i'll be back laters...

love

Gen, the great thing about this site is that noone will judge you - we've all had our ups and downs at various points so can empathise with what you're going through!

The great thing is you never give up and i know you will get there!! It's just a matter of timing!

Enjoy the irish sunshine! It's a bit overcast here!

just one other thing.... i was lying in bed this morning thinking of all the food i wanted and then when i got up i didn't want them... so note to self... get ur ass out of bed in future before them thoughts start....

Good luck on your restart Gen, whether it be baby steps or 100%,,,its a step in the right direction.

My pal says the only time we fail is when we stop trying ;)

Cool day to be off too,,I'm off but i'm sick (don't know with what, just feel crappy) LOL

Gen, the great thing about this site is that noone will judge you - we've all had our ups and downs at various points so can empathise with what you're going through!

The great thing is you never give up and i know you will get there!! It's just a matter of timing!

Enjoy the irish sunshine! It's a bit overcast here!

cheers karen... i do know i'll get there EVENTUALLY ha ha

its quite overcast here today also.... at times... nice tho!!!

you working at home??

love

Good luck on your restart Gen, whether it be baby steps or 100%,,,its a step in the right direction.

My pal says the only time we fail is when we stop trying ;)

Cool day to be off too,,I'm off but i'm sick (don't know with what, just feel crappy) LOL

hey chick... sorry to hear you are not feeling great... look after urself... just chill out on the sofa and chillax!!!

thanks for the support... hope you are doing good!!

love

cheers karen... i do know i'll get there EVENTUALLY ha ha

its quite overcast here today also.... at times... nice tho!!!

you working at home??

love

Yeah i'm working from home today, my dad is currently turning over my back garden ready for seeding - i've had a garden full of mud for over a year, he built some decking for me last year and we are just about to get the rest of it done! Can't wait!!!

I can't keep away from this site when i'm working from hom which is v naughty!!

Yeah i'm working from home today, my dad is currently turning over my back garden ready for seeding - i've had a garden full of mud for over a year, he built some decking for me last year and we are just about to get the rest of it done! Can't wait!!!

I can't keep away from this site when i'm working from hom which is v naughty!!

well i got broadband at home the other week and just love it.... its sooo handy.... so i'm glad to be back posting....

when ur dad is finished there send him over here will ya... me own garden could do with a few seeds lol

love

Hi chick,

Just a quickie. Good luck and glad you're back - missed ya :( .

Catch up with ya soon.

Love n hugs

Hi chick,

Just a quickie. Good luck and glad you're back - missed ya :( .

Catch up with ya soon.

Love n hugs

ah thanks chick... i have been keeping me eye on ya tho... as well ya know lol

hope ur weekend is going smashing and you are gettin them wellies filthy lol

love

well then... its a fab saturday afternoon and i'm sitting here just chilling out with me laptop yay!!!

went to curves a while ago... delighted i went...

not ss'ing 100% today... but am on packs during the day...

tomorrow is d day for 100%.... have to do it...

i'm gonna re-evaluate my goals at some stage today and see where i'm going.... not gonna put any mad pressure on meself tho... no point!!!! hasn't worked so far lol

hope everyone is having a fab day

lots of love

Back