Gerry's Diary - 60lbs off, 20% achieved!

Here here!!!

Gerry you have been my biggest inspiration since I started ww and joined the ww boards here on mini's. Your diary and your words always ring bells in my head and I think that is what has kept me going for so long. You really have done so so well, there are no words to say just how far you've come. It is just Immense!!!

Keep at it cos you will be at your goal in time for xmas day, I know you will!!!

xxx

Jesus Gerry, 50lb since October! You must feel like a completely different bloke. Took me about 3 years to get where I am...what you have done is a huge accomplishment!
Cheers Stephen, but there's no doubting the fact that when I first came across minimins yours was one of the first stories I read and I was inspired by you! You have continued to inpsire me throughout my journey and its the likes of you and many others on here that help me to make it through the harder days. I look at you and always feel that it's possible to do anything with thr right attitude, mixed with a lot of will power. So thank you Stephen!

Here here!!! Gerry you have been my biggest inspiration since I started ww and joined the ww boards here on mini's. Your diary and your words always ring bells in my head and I think that is what has kept me going for so long. You really have done so so well, there are no words to say just how far you've come. It is just Immense!!!Keep at it cos you will be at your goal in time for xmas day, I know you will!!!
Hey Linz, you've been doing a really great job yourself missus! I remember you joining and you have achieved such a lot in your short time here. I may not always post on people's diaries but I still read them. I never in a million years thought that I would inspire anyone to lose weight and to me that is an added bonus, that I am not only changing my own life around, but by posting on here and hopefully encouraging others that they can do it too.

Gerry I see we're both in Pugs's team and all them other maddies (you know who I mean!!! and so do they!!!lol) are in a diff team.
So we gotta do better than ever to beat them!!! We can do it!!! Although they are pretty good competition!!

Gerry I see we're both in Pugs's team and all them other maddies (you know who I mean!!! and so do they!!!lol) are in a diff team.
So we gotta do better than ever to beat them!!! We can do it!!! Although they are pretty good competition!!

lol Linz now who could you be referring to :D

Well done Gerry you should feel extremely pleased with yourself you've done a grand job master.

:D:D Will be a good bit of healthy competition, shame we're not all together but hey ho!!! We all want the same thing in the end....:D:D

True but the way things are going not to many of our other team members have found there way to the team yet lol

Cheers Stephen, but there's no doubting the fact that when I first came across minimins yours was one of the first stories I read and I was inspired by you! You have continued to inpsire me throughout my journey and its the likes of you and many others on here that help me to make it through the harder days. I look at you and always feel that it's possible to do anything with thr right attitude, mixed with a lot of will power. So thank you Stephen!

Likewise. I think it's the fact we are 2 guys in a majority girl environment so we both feed off each other and how we are getting on as it is much easier to relate!

...and yes 'feed off' was an intended poor pun!

Congratulations on reaching such a huge milestone Gerry - that is amazing! You are a huge inspiration for 'sticking at it'. Massive WELL DONE! :)

Although I'm not a very photogenic person and hate any pictures of myself, I thought I would post this picture on my diary for a limited time anyway, just to let people who are starting off see that WW does make a difference.

gerry-feb2010-front.jpg

Superb Gerry! What a difference! And the great thing is the more you lose the quicker it will show so it can only get better from here on!

The difference in your face is tremendous!

WOW!! What you have done is fantastic! Honestly you look almost like a different person, the change in such a short time is astounding! You must be soo so proud of yourself for coming such a long way already, i cant wait to see you and compare the difference once you get to goal, you are such an inspiration to other us all, particularly with what you said about having times when you gain but still carrying on. Thats something im getting used to, not giving up when i have a bad day. Stick with it Gerry ,like i know you will. We are all here for you, especially us Team Slater girls! :)

Superb Gerry! What a difference! And the great thing is the more you lose the quicker it will show so it can only get better from here on! The difference in your face is tremendous!
Thanks Stephen, but as already stated elsewhere, you are one of my main inspirations on here, and without your posts I don't know if I would have made it through to where I am now. :)

WOW!! What you have done is fantastic! Honestly you look almost like a different person, the change in such a short time is astounding! You must be soo so proud of yourself for coming such a long way already, i cant wait to see you and compare the difference once you get to goal, you are such an inspiration to other us all, particularly with what you said about having times when you gain but still carrying on. Thats something im getting used to, not giving up when i have a bad day. Stick with it Gerry ,like i know you will. We are all here for you, especially us Team Slater girls! :)
Thank you so much for your kind words Katie, I really appreciate your feedback. I certainly haven't put this pic up to get praised (although it is nice when others comment on the difference) but more so to inspire others who maybe find it hard at times, as I do myself. I have been through the inspiration slideshow hundreds of times looking at people's before and after pics and that has really helped me through difficult times and times of temptation. If one person can get inspired by me, that is absolutely fantastic as far as I am concerned. Happy times! :)

. If one person can get inspired by me, that is absolutely fantastic as far as I am concerned.

Im sure there will be many more than one by the time you reach goal gerry! :D
Have a lovely day !

Wow Gerry what a difference !! looking good there !
Again, thanks to you Jane. You have been a burning flame for me, especially in my early weeks, and your help was invaluable, even just to keep me motivated was all it needed sometimes. :)

hi gerry well done on ur weight loss ur certainly an inspiration to us all especially doing it at home :D
Hi Valerie, thanks for you nice comment. If ever you feel the need to ask me anything just post away in here and I'll help where I can. Well done on your losses so far!

Back