Gerry's Diary - 60lbs off, 20% achieved!

Gerry, I was quite astounded by the difference between the two very well done to you.
I'm off to get the wart hog to show him that Ww certainly can work for guys as well as long as they do not stuff 5 boxes of cookies in their cakeholes in one day :D
We Slater girls are so proud of our Charlie

Although I'm not a very photogenic person and hate any pictures of myself, I thought I would post this picture on my diary for a limited time anyway, just to let people who are starting off see that WW does make a difference.

oh wow!! Amazing change!! You're doing so well, just keep slating it! :D

Gerry!!! If that doesn't inspire people then they just do not want to do it!!!
The pics just back up your diary posts from the beginning, to show that you really have put 110% in!
You'll be completely unrecogniseable when you get to goal!!! lol..xx

Well done bud...xxx

What a great incentive for everyone & a wonderful postive enforcement for you:D

Looks like someone's going to have to send you a bootlace for the next pic tho - even your tie's on a diet;)

Hi Gerry,
Congratulations on your 50lb weight loss, what a great achivement, you must be very proud of yourself, you will have no problem getting to your goal weight, the way you are going at the moment, you can really see the difference in the pictures. good luck

Gerry, I was quite astounded by the difference between the two very well done to you.
Thanks Kalls, but really I'm not doing any more or any less than everyone else on here. I so want to have my 4stone off for St Patrick's day though, so fingers crossed.

Gerry!!! If that doesn't inspire people then they just do not want to do it!!!The pics just back up your diary posts from the beginning, to show that you really have put 110% in! You'll be completely unrecogniseable when you get to goal!!! lol..xx Well done bud...xxx
Thanks Linz, you're not doing so bad yourself there girl! If people won't recognise me does that mean I won't have to run and hide from anyone anymore? :D

What a great incentive for everyone & a wonderful postive enforcement for you. Looks like someone's going to have to send you a bootlace for the next pic tho - even your tie's on a diet
Thanks for your nice comments Helen. Yeah duuno whats going on with the ties lol, perhaps I'll wear a kipper tie next time... just for you! :D

Hi Gerry, Congratulations on your 50lb weight loss, what a great achivement, you must be very proud of yourself, you will have no problem getting to your goal weight, the way you are going at the moment, you can really see the difference in the pictures. good luck
Aww thanks OneDay, I really feel great about my new lifestyle now, although for long enough I didn't believe in myself, but now that I can see results, it just spurs me on even more.

On a really good note.... last night I tried on my Berghaus jacket that I bought a while back and was only able to wear it a handful of times cos I gained some weight. Well, it fits like a glove! I'm delighted, it cost nearly 200 quid and now at last I can get the wear out of it!

The missus had a bit of a fashion show last night as I splashed out a little bit on some new bits and pieces. The two pairs of jeans I got are 6 inches smaller in the waist than the ones I have been wearing! :eek::D:)

WOW! Gerry those pictures are remarkable! well done on your 50lbs weight loss you are a real inspiration! You will get to goal in no time.
xx

WOW! Gerry those pictures are remarkable! well done on your 50lbs weight loss you are a real inspiration! You will get to goal in no time. xx
Thanks Lis, I still haven't reached half way in my journey yet though. I am determined to get to goal by Christmas Day though, this lot on here would never let me live it down if I don't :D I know they mean well though lol

Back