GET IN

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
well, had a crafty weigh wednesday and I'd lost two pounds, thought another one and I'll be happy this week but that bmi dropped on the wii and I've lost a grand total of SIX pound this week, don't you just love those little surprises.

only 12lbs to goal xxxx if by some miracle I could lose six a week only two weeks ha ha, got another five weeks supply so re feed here I come, can't wait for prawns mmh xxxx

Wow - well done. I hope i have the same results as you!

May i ask what your starting weight was?

Fantastic!!!! just read your loss signature...you have done so well you must be really proud of yourself...i know i would be xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations, it's so inspiring to see someone near the end of their journey!
You must be so proud of yourself and what you've achieved. :winner:

fantastic! Really please for you :)

Wow Dutch, that is amazing. You have gone all that time and never gained a single pound or has a stay the same. You must have a will of iron!!
I wish you had wrote a diary so I could track how you did it. You have obviously managed to stay 100%TS throughout. Did you have no slip ups? It seems amaxing how little time it has taken you too which just goes to show, it you stick to it then it does work and that if you faf arounf it only prolongs the misery of the diet!
Really well done and good luck for the rest of your journey getting to goal!!:)..x

Back