Step 1 Sole Source Get me to goal by chrimbo !!!

Vjdisme

Hi everyone restarted SS yesterday and today is a little hard as im hungry today , not going to give in I can't giving up is too easy !!
I'm 13.3 from yesterday (thought I was less ) and WI on Monday ! Want to be 10 stone at the end off this . So impatient though but there are no quick fixes but this is the quickest diet around so hoping to do it by mid December : D
Any returners that fancy some support giving and I will happily reciprocate , let me know xxxxx

Hey!!

Not a returner but first time Cambridge Planner!! I have the same goal - to be at target by Christmas!!! I started at 14.11 - I was 12.12 at last Monday weigh in. I get weighed every Monday. I'm also 5ft 6 and living in Essex!!
I used to do SW but was waaay too slow for me. LOVING this plan!! But also looking forward to looking slim whiolst scoffing my Christmas dinner!! And hopefully maintaining my weight with SW in the new year.

Oh good someone with the same goal and similar weight and height ! I'm on day 5 and doing really good , I really want this ! I refuse to give in :) what day do u WI ?
What part of Essex are you x
Vic x

Hey!
Thanks! So glad you're really focused like me. Sooo determined. Swear my tummy pains are my stomach turning inside out to see if there's food the other side!! Haha! But weirdly feels good!!?! Means it's working!!
I weigh in every Monday at 12.30. I'm near Eastwood, Leigh-on-Sea. Where are you? Well done for getting back on it!!
Bec
x

My Wi has been postponed till Friday as CDC has a family issue so will have to wait !
Bit I ate some food yesterday and had no products (idiot ) so I may be able to reverse what I did !!
How did you get on today ? Hope you did okay xxxx

Hey!! I ate yesterday too! :/ But really happy at WI - Lost 7lbs!!! So pleased. All that hunger and Spin classes, Body Pump classes and walking has paid off!
Stay focused after missing out on your weigh in - use it to your advantage - hoping to hear a good loss at your WI. Remember, we've got 13 weeks 'til christmas. Yesterdays food was then - you can reverse it plus some by Friday.
So great logging in and seeing your message. :)

Ahhhh well done that's a great loss good for u !! I want to try spinning ! Also I have been looking on the JUDDDD diet forum but it seems a slower weight loss . I find weekends so hard ! Now I'm getting Wi on Fridays it may spur me on to be a good girl !!
I will let you know how I get on . Weekdays I can do it standing on my head !
Nice to hear from you too and again well done !!!!
I'm from Brentwood did I tell you that ? Xxxx

Hey Vicki from Brentwood!! Hehe!
Thanks for your lovely comments. It was such a boost to lose that much - happy!
You should definately try the Spin classes - they're great and are helping change the shape of my legs and bottom. I like the Body Pump classes too cause it helps lose inches.
Yeah weekends kill me too. So hard watching everyone have takeaways and treats etc. Week days I'm the same as you. I'm reall;y busy during the day so the plan is actually more convenient for me cause I can have the shakes on the go. We've gotta keep our eyes on the prize though Vic.
My CDC told me about a book called the Beck Method (think that's how it's spelt) and apparently it's all about re-training yourself to think like a thin person. I'm gonna have a look around and see where to buy it.
Have you got any item of clothing you want to fit into or anything you want to do once you've got to target? I want to get back into my wedding dress and I have a pair of jeans I used to wear. Mmmmm jeans, haven't felt good in a pair of those for a while!!
Thanks again for all your encouragement - so glad I came on here. :)
Becky
X

Yeah I do crave crisps mainly . I've been spot on all week except yesterday one shake and water all day but didn't manage the others !
Woke up this morning went to shake my milkshake and hadn't put the lid on cream top and kitchen covered !!!
I hope for a good loss Friday it's kinda tiring thinking about it all the time ! That book may be just what I need Bex !
Let me know if you locate it I'm gonna look on amazon .
Xxx half way through this week though ! Going to book that spinning class next Tuesday x

Yeah loving the book title!! It's on Amazon - The Beck Diet Solution. I'm gonna order it.
I really crave crisps after exercise so kinda decided it's better to maybe have some celery with salt if I'm too tempted. I never been a savoury person.
Hahahahaha!!! I've done that before - how funny. Thing is, when your're having the shakes it's gutting to lose some of your meal!!! What's your favourite flavour? I called myself Choco-Bex cause I LOVE the chocolate shakes. They remind me a bit of Yazoo - MMMmm.
So, half way through your week - how you feeling? Looking forward to hear how you do Friday. What time do you get weighed? Really motivates you to see those pounds and inches falling off.
Great you're gonna book Spin! Hope you like it. It's really hard the first few times you do it but if you stick with it it's addictive. I'm going to the gym in the morning but don't know whether to do a Spin class or Step - really enjoy Step cause of the choreography - can have a boogie!! Haha!
It's my birthday in a few weeks and am wondering if I should have a 'blow-out' that day.........???????
Bex
X

Hiya

are we allowed salt, that would be cool. I love celery but it can be a bit bland, so if this is something i can have, all to the good!

Hey Suzie Anna!
Yes, we can have salt. Just as well cause I crave it alot on this plan. Sometimes if I've exercised and sweated alot I have one of the soups and sprinkle salt in it to satisfy the craving. I'm having regular checks with my doctor on this diet because I've got an underactive thyroid and he said it's fine to add it, so did my Cambridge lady so I think it's cool.
How are you doing on the plan?

Well, I am doing remarkably well and have been 100% so far, but I am only on day two! I have started my "rewards" system already though tee hee! Got myself a glossy mag as a "well done" for getting through day one and tomorrow night I will be locking my bathroom door and will be having a long deep bubble bath and am going to finally light my Jo Malone candle as my first "weekend" treat! The first few days are tough, but I know from experience once I get past day 5 I will be back on track properly and will be slim and sexy for all those lovely Christmas events! YAY GO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

How is everyone getting on? I am on day 2 of a restart, just reading through and I am not sure you are allowed salt my CDC says is a big nono as retains water! x

hi ladies. Hope you dont mind if I join you. I am a restarter. Stopped two years ago after a miscarriage and head was all over the place. All the weight has gone back on. I am on day 2 of first week. My first weigh in though is only 5 days in though as that is when counsellor can do. Prob not a bad thing as will see some weight loss to keep me going and obviously won't be able to expect as much.
I am starting at 16 stone 6lb and would love to get below 16 stone by my second weigh in so 12 days. Hoping that is possible. Didn't come off as quickly last time but don't think i followed it 100%. prior to having my daughter 6 years ago I lost 4 1/2 stone on LL and did that in 2 1/2 months so I know I have the will power just got to succeed.

I am also from Essex - Maldon.
How are all of you getting on?

Back