Get my head in gear to re-start please?!?

IrishMum

A little of everything!
Okay. I'm another year older today (happy birthday to me! :birthday::p) and I'm the lightest I've been since I was 11yrs old- seriously. I'm thrilled, but not yet at goal. I have 3wks worth of shakes left, and can't get any more- so this is my last attempt to get near my goal.:innocent0001:
I'm having my 'last supper' & a few beers tonight, then re-starting on Friday morning. I'm doing it on my own (no pharmacy!) so will really need the support & kicks up the arse from you guys to keep me on track.:whoopass::nono::character00115:
Because I don't have that much to lose, I'm afraid I'll not give it 100%- thinking it won't matter too much- but it's only for three weeks- I NEED to keep motivated 100% to get there.
Help me get into the Lipotrim headspace...I have 48hrs to get there....:scale::waterbottle:

wahey! happy birthday mrs! :)
Hope you are having a lovely day.

I will be here for your regular ass whoopings (if you need them that is!) and im sure you can do it. You are very determined to get to goal so i really hope you get there :)

Enjoy your last 2 days of food :giggle:

Happy birthday and congrats for getting so close to goal ..you know you can get there and won't be long either good luck

debz x

I will be here for your regular ass whoopings (if you need them that is!) and im sure you can do it.
I'm relying on you especially!! :p

I've stocked up on cleaning products (my house will once again be spotless- hopefully!;)), and my Hubby treated me to a bag of goodies from Lush that includes facemasks, bath bombs, hand creams etc. for my birthday, and I've a spare room full of too-big clothes waiting to be put on Ebay, so I've no excuse for distracting myself from food.
I've gathered a load of paperbacks for early nights if necessary.
I've got a 2l water bottle that I'll use to make sure I get at least that much 'pure' water- though that'll be tough in this cold weather, but needs must & all that! I have a LBD thats just a little too tight hanging for my football clubs annual dinner dance on the 21st November to get into, plus a size 12 satin pencil skirt.
I WILL DO THIS!!!!

Back