Get your hats sorted ...........

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
Well looks like we have a date ..... 9th May 2009 - 09/05/09 ( Iwanted 09/09/09!!!) Now I'm having a great time looking for a venue - we want the ceremony and "do" at the same place. It will only be a small wedding (or does intimate sound better??!) - as it's 2nd time for both of us and neither of us have much family left this time!

So now i need to start lists for dresses, guests, flowers, cake etc etc etc.

One thing is CERTAIN ............. I'm going to be slim by then - so about 20months and i want to lose around 4stone now - think EVEN I can do that!!!!

So maybe arrange a minimins party for you lot if you help me!!

Last edited:
you have just over 2 years, so even if you took it real slow you can SO lose 4st in that length of time.
you know this is the best place to get the support, so you go girl
xxxxx :)

:D Brilliant news
You could have the biggest hen party ever, how many people are on minimins lol

20 months (not that I'm counting!!!) less than 2years Cheryl - I put the wrong date in!!! I had wanted 9/09/09 but we've decided on May instead! Yes i know I'll get support here - which is why I've put it down .... plus must add it to my ticker!

WOW a Minimins hen nite!!!!! My middle daughter wants me to do an abroad one ... but nothing tacky! I'm tempted to do a joint one but she says "NO"!!!!

Wow congratulations hun. thats fab news.........................!
Oooooo it seems to be a day of announcements....lol.

Hiya, congrats on setting a date and good luck and your weight oss journey...you WILL be slim for your wedding hehe. Are u enjoying the planning?

Now the date has been decided, we have written the list of guests - thought it would be about 50/60 ..... and so far it's 70!!! Now looking at locations- Chester Zoo???!!!!! No I think the guests are animals enough!!! There are some beautiful places doing civil ceremonies - so going to have fun going round to look once I have some idea of prices etc.

Been looking at wedding dress for me and bridesmaid dresses .... think I have them sorted too - just need to lose the weight!

you can do it and theres nothing like upcoming events to keep you on track!!!! What kind of dress are u going for?

Back