Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

Thanks CD, I took the calms, and do think they calmed me down a little :).

Thanks Katie, it went ok I think.

Thanks MF, hope things are much better with you and your mum and dad now.

Lost 1lb last night, half of what I wanted, but OH did take me for a thai on Friday, so think I would have had that 2lb if I hadn't gone, but we live and learn and its weight off :)

Have changed the group I go to, for a Thursday group which is just the othe side of town. My group leader is so rushed when it comes to the inspiration talk you feel you have no time to talk, so going to give the Thursday group a go to see if that makes any difference.

EE today and 15 syns:

• Brast - Omelette with 2 eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and ham and 1 ex light l/cow triangle (1/5th A).
  • Snack - 1 small banana
  • Lunch - Jacket Potatoe with beans and 3 satsumas
  • snack - 1 alpen light bar (1/2 b)
  • Dinner - SW fry up with sw chips, tomatoes and mushrooms. 3 satsumas and alpen bar light (1/2 b) and 2 spare ribs (5)
  • Curly wurly - (6)
That was 11 syns last night. So 4 to carry over. x

Last edited:
Ok, Diary looks like this so far today 15 syns plus 4 from yesterday - 19:

• Bfast - small banana (didn't want anything else)
  • snack - small sushi (0.5)
  • Lunch - pasta n sauce, 100 ml skimmed milk, 2 ex light l/cow triangles (HEA) and 2 satsumas.
  • Snack - Satsuma
  • Dinner - SW KFC chicken (HEB) and salad with small amount of pasta salad (2)
  • Curly wurly - 6 and 2 finger kit kat 5. So thats 13.5 syns today. 5.5 to carry over.

Last edited:
Anohter EE day and 21 syns:

Bfast - small banana
Snack - Alpen Light Bar (1/2 b)
Lunch - SW chilli and 2 tangerines
Snack - French Fries crisps (4)
Dinner - Shepherds pie with carrots, leak, onion, green beans, baked beans and chopped tomatoes and 42g Low fat cheddar (HEA) gravey (2)
Snack - Alpen light bar (1/2 b) and a 2 finger kit kat (5) and 2 tangerines and a ww yogurt.

So thats 11 syns, and 10 to carry over for a Singapore Fried Rice tomorrow night for 15 syns.

Last edited:
pesty said:
Hey huni!!! Your diary is looking yum!! I must remeber to buy some alpen bars!!! xx

They did have them on 3 for 2 at tesco! Xx

Thanks Katie :D, I need to stock up on some more and curly wurly's Im down to my last pack :eek:!!!

Ok, so today I have 10 syns carried over from yesterday and 15 for today, so 25 syns and most of this will be used on a take away tonight - After the gym!!

• Bfast - 2 slices of bacon, 2 eggs, 2 large mushrooms and 1 tomatoe
  • Snack - Alpen Bar Light (1/2 b)
  • Lunch - Chick n mush pasta n sauce (0.5) and 3 satsuma's. 100 ml skimmed milk (1/3 A)
  • Snack - Satsuma
  • Dinner - Singapore Fried Rice with a drizzle of sweet and sour sauce (15)
  • Fresh fruit pack and curly wurly (6) and french fries (4)
So thats 25 syns gone. Fresh slate tomorrow and may do a Green Day!

xx

Last edited:
Had forgotten to post on my diary at the weekend so:

Sat - 15 syns:
Bfast - yogurt and 2tbsp oats n more (2 syns)
snack - Alpen Light Bar (1/2 B) and 1 tangerine
Lunch - Chicken Breast, small jacket pot, salad, 2 tbsp coleslaw (2) and piri sauce (3) Went to Harvester
Dinner - Stir Fry, Noodles, 1tbsp yellow thai curry paste (2), prawns (ver nice)
Fruit cocktail, 1 alpen light (1/2 b), curly wurly (6) and french fries (4)
Milk for tea and coffee allowance

thats 19 syns, need to pull 4 back tomorrow!!

Sunday - 11 syns left:

Bfast - 2 tbsp oats n more (2), ss yogurt and banana
Lunch - Mini sw quiches and a tangerine
Snack - alpen light (1/2 b)
Dinner - Beef Caserole (1), mash, carrots and greens and 42g low fat chedder (A)
Quavers (4.5), Kit Kat (5) 2 tangerines and alpen light (1/2 b)

So, thats 10.5 syns gone

Ok, its red days til WI (Thursday) now..Red Day today - 15 syns

• Bfast - 25g saltana bran (5) ww yogurt and banana
  • Snack - Alpen Light (1/2 b) and tangerine
  • Lunch - 4 sw mini quiches and butternut soup
  • Snack - 2 tangerines and quavers (4.5)
  • Snack - Iced Latte (350 ml skimmed milk A)
  • Dinner - Steak, SW h/m wedges (B), mushrooms and tomatoes and pepper sauce (2)
  • Desert - WW Yogurt, Alpen Light (1/2 b) and kit kat (5)
Thats 15 syns gone

Morning.

Another Red Day, 15 syns:

Bfast - 2 slices of nimble (b), 3 eat smart sausages (1.5) and 1tbsp tom ketchup (1)
Snack - Tangerine and alpen light (1/2 b)
Lunch - Meatballs in tom sauce ,42g low fat chedder(A), 2 tangerines
Snack - banana and quavers (4.5)
Dinner - Pork Stir fry, 1 tbsp yellow thai curry paste (1), 2 tangerines, ww yogurt and alpen light (1/2 b).
Curly wurly (6).

Ok, thats 14 gone. :)

Hello eternal hope you're well, just to update you my weigh in on Monday I lost another 2lbs which is a stone and half a pound in 3 weeks!! So pleased :)
How are you doing this week? Xxx

Hi Katie.

Thats fab news..well done you..

Well I was doing well, until yesterday night after I'd received news that I'd been unsuccessful in my job interview, to stay with the company I work with.. So met a few friends, ended up drinking way too much back at one of their houses and stayed there, Too many alcoholic syns.. so back on plan again today with my WI on Thurs, so hopeing for a loss still..

10 syns - Red

Brekkie - 3 eat smart sausages (1.5), 1 tsp ketchup (1) 2 slices of nimble
Snack - banana
Lunch - Butternut and rosemary soup, with mini sw quiches
Snack - Alpen Light and 2 tangerines
Dinner - Turkey stir fry
Snack - Alpen Light and Curly wurly (6)

So thats 8.5 syns..

Eternalflame said:
Hi Katie.

Thats fab news..well done you..

Well I was doing well, until yesterday night after I'd received news that I'd been unsuccessful in my job interview, to stay with the company I work with.. So met a few friends, ended up drinking way too much back at one of their houses and stayed there, Too many alcoholic syns.. so back on plan again today with my WI on Thurs, so hopeing for a loss still..

10 syns - Red

Brekkie - 3 eat smart sausages (1.5), 1 tsp ketchup (1) 2 slices of nimble
Snack - banana
Lunch - Butternut and rosemary soup, with mini sw quiches
Snack - Alpen Light and 2 tangerines
Dinner - Turkey stir fry
Snack - Alpen Light and Curly wurly (6)

So thats 8.5 syns..

Aw really sorry to hear that :( have you got another job lined up? At least you're getting back on track everyone needs a night off in a while! Can I ask where do you get the sausages from? Are they 1.5 each? Or 1.5 for 3? I miss sausages with mash!! Xx

Back