Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

LOL.. Hmm Tracy.. H2o, its that liquidy stuff that comes out of your kitchen tap, lol.. I do love lager, but its so high in sysn, mmm a lager and black :) x

Its a little late in loggin in.., gosh its 6.30pm!!

Weighed in this morn, and lost 1 lb!!! Not sure what to say.. but I do need to be more determined next week, with exercise thats for sure. Helped in Group as Consultant was on her own and walked there and back and managed all togehter 5Km today.. so not entirely bad.

Food for today - shall we go there??
Am I punishing myself or rewarding??

B-fast - Toast and low fat spread
Lunch - Breaded Mushrooms and garlice Mayo
Dinner - not sure as feel sick for earlier..

~Use this as a flexi day me thinks and give up.. til the morn and back on plan 100% for sure!!

Feeling a bit fed up being off work, its what I do, live for even almost.. and I'm soooo bored. Need to plan my day and slot things in, rather then being so bored I can't be bothered.. Taken hold of myself and a good shaking too as well, I will be more positive tomorrow - promisse!

Right.. enough of the flexi days me thinks.. Its not a holiday, girl, so get back on track.. Ok.. lol.. now to plan the days food:

10 syns and a green day

Bfast - ww yogurt (f), a pear (sf) and an apple (sf)
Lunch- cheese, leak and ham pasta and sauce (1/2 syn) skimmed milk (1/2 of HEA). 20g L/f grated cheddar (1/2 HEA) Fruit pack (sf)
Snack - banana, stawberries
Dinner - Veg (sf) Chow Mein (f), 142g Prawns (HEB), soy sauce, chinese 5 spice, and chilli flakes (f) 1tbsp l/fat peanut butter (4.5)

Desert - ww yogurt, stawberries,

Eve snacks 2 alpen light bars (HEB), shapers toffee bar (5 syns)

Total 10 syns.

Red day tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Awww, bless him. At least it'll take his mind off it a bit, being with his friends. Can the GP give him something, that'll at least ease it for him?

Day 2 on my mix it up week - Red and 14.5 syns (did't eat my choc bar last night was too full from dinner)

Bfast - 2 poached eggs, musrooms and 1 slice bacon
Snack-banana and pear
Lunch - SW quiche (22g /lfat cheddar - 1/2 HEA) and salad
Snack - Fruit Pack
Dinner - SW KFC Chicken (HEB), and veg. 2tbsp
Potatoe wedges made from 12og potatoe and cajun spices - (4 syns) H/mans xtra low fat Mayo mixed with cajun spices (2 tbsp 1 syn)
Desert - Strawberries and ww yogurt

1/2 HEA - milk for tea's x 3 175 ml skimmed milk
1 HEA - 250ml semi skimmed milk, used to make iced latte at home with sweetener

Snacks - Fruit pack, apple and pear. 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB). Shapers Choc Mint Nougat BAr - (4.5syns) Cadburys Time out bar (4.5syns).

Totals 14 syns today.

Last edited:
Thanks Nikki

He is still bad but has gone to school as it is trip day - they are going to a local park (not good) and then the theatre... so he might be even worse this evening..

Have a great day - catch you later

T
x

Aaw sorry your son is not well, hope he's better soon x

Morning diary

Tracy, yes.. got there, not sure it was worth it, but did find out something I didn't know. Where the painful lump is on my arm, isn't where the fracture is.. its a large hematoma in the muscle.. The fracture is on the tip of the elbow and seems to be knitting together since hte last xray (almost 3 weeks ago). Will find out more at the clinic on Monday though.

Didn't get to have my last HEA yesterday, which is why I think I decided to do EE in the 1st week, as I don't tend to always have all the A's and B's. Also find that I'm a bit windy (sorry TMI) in the eve after 2 alpen bar lights, so gonna have one in morn and one early eve to see if that makes any difference, lol :8855:

The sw KFC chicken last night was mmm gorgeous, mixed the breadcrums with cooked couscous and that went further too, cut the chicken into coujons and did that wtih a few (112g potatoe) cajun spiced wedges. Still got a cpl left so will have that on Sat for lunch with quiche and salad. Need to cook chicken for less time though as chicken itself was a little dry:
GetAttachment.aspx

Still have half a quiche left from yest (will ahve that for lunch tomorrow), forgotten how yummy it is and so impressed, took a piccie:
GetAttachment.aspx

Green Day - 10 syns

• B-fast - Strawberries(sf) and ww van Yogurt
  • Snack - Alpen Bar Light (1/ HEB) and Pear(sf)
  • Lunch - Egg fried Rice (yumm)
  • Snacks - apple (sf) and melon(sf) and alpen bar light (1/2 HEB) and ww yogurt
  • Dinner - Speg with meat balls (nicking Capricorns recipe :D) using HEB and quorn swedish style meatballs
  • Desert - Strawberries
  • Snack - Shapers Toffee Bar 5.5
Milk for tea and coffee - HEA
Iced Coffee Late - HEA

Last edited:
Hiya hun

You're menu is looking good. I must find the receipe for the sw quiche for tomorrow as I'm doing a green day tomorrow.
Good news that your arm is knitting back together - home the hematoma goes down and doesn't bother you too much hun.
My exercise has gone out the window at the moment - I've been out a few times this week - for different reasons so by the time I get back in I'm too tired to start the DVD's!

Have a good red day tomorrow :)

Hi Rosie.Thanks for popping in honey.

You can do you sw quiche with mushrooms, onions, leaks and tomatoes, cottage cheese and 3 eggs. Mix all the eggs addd cottage cheese together and season, chop up oyur veggies and put into a pie or flan dish, then put your egg and cottage cheese mixture on top. Season again and bake til golden.

I was out last night, so need to counteract a few of my bevvies, so clawing back some points next 3 days..

For my Red day today - 6 syns

B-fast - banana
Lunch - SW Quiche and strawberries
Snack - Pear and Apple
Dinner - Chicken and veg Curry (no rice) and small jacket pot (HEB)
Stawberries, 2 alpen Light bars (HEB), Iced Latte with skimmed milk (HEA)
Desert - SW almond custard - free (HEA)
Snacks - Muller light yogurt, pineapple and shapers toffee bar (5.5)

Body magic - walked 2.5 km today - to tesco and around it :)

Thanks for the receipe for the SW quiche hun I may give that a go - can you taste the cottage cheese in it as I really can't usually stomach the stuff??

You're menu today looks good am sure you will have a good WI on Tuesday. All the best for tomorrow.

I'm doing EE tomorrow as I'm going to dad's for lunch which is going to be a sunday roast

Actually I used the one with chives, and it tasted really cheesey too :). I almost went for an EE day today, but kept thinking I'd challenged myself to see if Red and Green would make a difference this weeks loss, so Red it still is, lol.. Went shopping and got some pumps from Primark, oly £3 a pair, you can't go wrong and I then ended up walking another 2 km's too, so thats 4.5 km today ;).

Really felt in the mood for food when I went shopping, so instead of buying lots of crap food, I bought lots of SF Fruit and Veggies.. and a cooking Mag. Just had a quick glance and can adapt most of the recipes.. Looking at the Chicken Stroganoff, but worried that Fromage Frais might make it curdle.. so will check the threads..Given me lots of ideas for pasta though.. wo will def give those a go.

Heres to the next 2 days Green and Red day challenge..Better make a difference, lol.

Last edited:
Not much body magic today.. a walk to the bus stop, lol.. so about 1/3 mile and Dad gave me a lift home, so it will stay at 1/3 mile, lol..

About to make some leek and pot soup for late lunch, had sushi earlier - small pack and as OH went to his parents for lunch while I went to my dad's, I'll do me and my son some pasta for tea later.

Green Day - 5 syns

B-fast - 2 eggs scrambled with 2 l/c lights (1/2 HEA) and skimmed milk (1/4 HEA) and a banana (sf)
Tea and 2 coffees with dash of skimmed milk (1/4 HEA)
Snack - Sushi (0.5)
Lunch Potatoe and leek(sf) soup (free)
Snack - Pear(sf) and apple(sf)
Dinner - Speghetti with lemon zest, quark and egg sauce, with roasted mushrooms and peppers and 42 g of l/fat grated mature cheddar (HEA) and 140g prawns(HEB)

Snacks - 2 alpen light bars (HEB) muller light yogurt and shapers choc mint nugart bar (4.5)

Total 5 syns

Back