Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

Morning Eternal
How did the leek and pot soup go? I won't be offended if you didn't like it.
Am just about to go and get the little one washed and dressed - he's had his breakfast - I've not had anything yet but will try something shortly.
Hope you have a good day

Hi Tracy.. still on green red days, red today, day befire WI too.. Rosie, did the pot and leek soup yest for lunch and it was really nice, thanks :).

Food not good goday, not bad.. just not in the mood to eat.. as have a really bad tummy ache and feel sick.

So far:

Brekkie: Banana, Rasberrys and yogurt
Lunch - tesco h/e w/meal roll and ham

Last edited:
Hi Tracy.. still on green red days, red today, day befire WI too.. Rosie, did the pot and leek soup yest for lunch and it was really nice, thanks :).

Food not good goday, not bad.. just not in the mood to eat.. as have a really bad tummy ache and feel sick.

So far:

Brekkie: Banana, Rasberrys and yogurt

Oh mate - sorry to hear that you are not feeling too good - do you think that you could be hungry - hence the feeling sick ?

Just a thought

Just popped in to get some inspiration and thought I'd say hello! You have some lovely menu ideas! x

Glad you liked the soup Eternal :)

Also glad you are feeling a bit better, hope it continues to improve and that by tomorrow you are feeling on top of the world again.

I'm going to go back to doing red/green days this week I think. Will start with green tomorrow so will take out some of the leek & pot soup tonight to have for either lunch or dinner.

This morning's loss - 1lb!!! Not good, as switched from EE to Red/Green and lost less.. back to basics, and to EE this week and writing everything down as well as posting it up here.

I'm out for lunch today so will prob go for a Salad and Jacket with steak, as a good EE meal to do and its sausages and mash for dinner tonight:

Brekkie - Pear, Banana
Lunch - Steak, Jacket and salad
Snack - 1 alpen bar light
Dinner - Butchers own syn free sausages (SW friendly) with mash and beans, wee drizzle gravy (2)
Desert- Stawberries, 1 alpen light bar, muller light yogurt
Snack - Pear and Curly Wurly (6)

Saving 2 syns for tomorrow. x

Hi Eternal

Well done on the loss :clap: -especially as you have been feeling under the weather too...
Don't be so hard on yourself ;).... it is annoying though isn't it when you know you have stuck to it and the scales don't show what you deserve. It usually turns out to be 1 small thing that needs tweaking. I hope you figure out what it is -
Hope you have a good week

Thanks Capricorn.

I think I need to eat more veggies and salad with lunches this week and more fruit, even though i eat a lot already. Might limit the muller lights as have 2 most days, so will go down to 1 in the eve only, or a ww one instead. Now I'm back to 1 A an B, it will be easier to use my HEX's as really struggled using them during Green and Red. But we shall see, as if I have a slower loss again this week, then I'll do Red only and limit carbs as well. Trial and error is the key I hope!! lol. xx

Well done on the loss hun.

I know you were disappointed with the amount that you have lost but you have lost and that is the important thing. You may find that it was your body getting used to the change in your food intake? I know that when my sister changed from having just melon for lunch to having a small salad that she only lost .5lb in the first week but this week she lost 2.5 so you may find that next week you will lose more. But as someone else has said don't be too hard on yourself. I know that it's easier said than done. *big hugs*

Hope you're feeling better and that this week is a better week for you.

This morning's loss - 1lb!!! Not good, as switched from EE to Red/Green and lost less.. back to basics, and to EE this week and writing everything down as well as posting it up here.

I'm out for lunch today so will prob go for a Salad and Jacket with steak, as a good EE meal to do and its sausages and mash for dinner tonight:

Brekkie - Pear, Banana
Lunch - Steak, Jacket and salad
Snack - 1 alpen bar light
Dinner - Butchers own syn free sausages (SW friendly) with mash and beans, wee drizzle gravy (2)
Desert- Stawberries, 1 alpen light bar, muller light yogurt
Snack - Pear and Curly Wurly (6)

Saving 2 syns for tomorrow. x

Hi there. I have never got my head around the EE principle, although I know it must work as so many people have good results on it. In my head I would never be able to have Steak with a Jacket Potato, to me Steak is red day, Jacket Potato is green day :( I always used to have Steak with new potatoes (HE B). Baked Potatoes with baked beans. Guess the old habits die hard. I have always thought Carbs were my main problem, I just love fresh bread! I never seemed to have losses if I had a green day which in my own mind reinforced it, so I tend to have red days. I do hope you have a good week and get the results with it.

Thanks Rosie and Adsnan. Well, I'm in the right frame of mind, so there will be a good loss next week, i'm gonna damm well work for it, lol..

Food for today:

• Brekkie - Strawberries, rasberries, banana, pear and blueberries (wow thats a lot of fruit) all sf ;)
  • Snack - alpen Light bar (half HEB)
  • Lunch - Tuna Salad with beetroot, cucumber, mixed lettuce, tomatoes (all sf), Batchelors Curry Savoury Rice (free) and new potatoes mixed with fromage frais and sugar free mint sauce free
  • Snack - Pear (sf), sushi (1/2) Iced Latte (HEA)
  • Dinner - STir Fry veg(sf) and chicken and noodles, 1tbsp l/f peanut butter (4)
  • Desert - Strawberries and Mullerlight Yogurt, and alpen bar light (1/2 HEB)
  • 3 litres of water and 2 diet cokes
So thats it, main aim this week, is to eat more veggies and fruit, drink more water as well. We shall see.. :8855:

Last edited:
:happy096:HI

You certainly put in the exercise - much more than I do (lazy devil that I am)
Read few of your food diaries - I know eating loads of fruit but fills me up and its free!

Keep up the good work!

Kats:)

Sounds good Eternal - you've certainly got yourself in the mindset for a big loss this week :)

How do you make your iced latte? It sounds good.

OMG, huge salad for lunch and I had to throw some of it away, still it filled me up and have saved half the rice, to munch on should I need to as well.

I really hope you get a good loss as you are certainly doing your bit for it :)

Back