Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

Thanks Rosie, Adsnan and Tracy

I was so good yesterday, not sure what has happened.. but stood on scales this morn, dressed and have had a cup of tea.. and i was 3lb heavier??

Whats that all about? Makes me feel like i shouldn't eat anything.. but know thats not the way to go.. but still feel pretty crap about it..

Rosie, the Iced LAtte I make with my 350 ml skimmed milk, coffee (mixed in a little hot water), sweetner and lots of ice. blend it all together and its really nice

Well onwards I go, lol, but have changed plans to Red all week from tomorrow (as have sushi need to eat today).. food for today:

EE - 5 syns

Brekkie - Strawberries and yogurt
Snack - Alpen Light Bar
Lunch - Mushroom and Ham Omelete with cucumber and tomatoes and 1/2 pack of batchlors savoury rice (leftovers from yest)
Snack - sushi - 0.5syns
Apple and Pear

Dinner - Chicken Salad (sf) from Nandos'
Large Diet Coke in Cinema, pineapple (sf) snack size Time Out Bar 4.5 syns

Last edited:
Thanks Rosie, Adsnan and Tracy

I was so good yesterday, not sure what has happened.. but stood on scales this morn, dressed and have had a cup of tea.. and i was 3lb heavier??

Whats that all about? Makes me feel like i shouldn't eat anything.. but know thats not the way to go.. but still feel pretty crap about it..

Rosie, the Iced LAtte I make with my 350 ml skimmed milk, coffee (mixed in a little hot water), sweetner and lots of ice. blend it all together and its really nice

Well onwards I go, lol, but have changed plans to Red all week from tomorrow (as have sushi need to eat today).. food for today:

EE - 5 syns

Brekkie - Strawberries and yogurt
Snack - Alpen Light Bar
Lunch - Mushroom and Ham Omelete with cucumber and tomatoes and 1/2 pack of batchlors savoury rice (leftovers from yest)
Snack - sushi - 0.5syns
Apple and Pear

Dinner - Chicken Salad (sf) from Nandos'
Large Diet Coke in Cinema, pineapple (sf) snack size Time Out Bar 4.5 syns

Do you know what, sometimes we just can't work out what's going on with our weight sometimes. Last week when I lost 2.5 lbs I had done nothing different to the weeks when I had only lost 1lb! There's no rhyme or reason to it. I bet that 3lbs has gone the next time you get on the scales, thats the danger of weighing ourselves between Weigh Ins this is the first time I have done that while on the plan. Before starting again I weighed myself every morning but no more you get to deflated and likely to go off the rails if the scales go the wrong way. Just keep on going you CAN do this and think how much better you will feel by Christmas :)

I agree with AdsNan hun - stay away from the scales as they do make us wonder what's going on and can cause us (well me anyway) to have a bad week when we think we've put weight on.
I know that if I get on the scales and think i've put on weight I can just 'give up' on the week and forget about staying on plan.

So step away from the scales and hide them somewhere you can't find them :)

Thanks Rosie, Adsnan - my scales will stay in the shed now wher the spiders are, lol..x

Morning T, I'm fine thanks, funnily enough, just posted on your thread too, lol.. Good timing and all that jazz. Its nice weather here too and hoping it'll stay like this for the weekend too. Have you anything planned for your weekend? x

Ok.. Gone from 2 days on EE to Red Plan.. can't take the chance of carrying on with EE til WI, so Red it is and have planned today's and tomorrow's food so I'll stay on plan:

I've 20 syns today to use, so using 18 for 4 vodka and diet cokes tonight when I go out, but If I stay in, i'll let the 10 go which I've saved for today and just have 10 syns of snacks, which I'll add later.

Brekkie - Small fruit pack (ss fruit)
Snack - Alpen Light(1/2 HEB)
Lunch - SW Fry up, bacon, eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes and 2 slices of nimble(1 HEB)
Iced Latte - 350 ml skimme milk, coffee and sweetner, with ice blended.
Apple, Pear and strawberries
Snack - Alpen Light Bar (1/ HEB)
Dinner - Either Chicken or Steak and Salad
Milk for tea and coffee (HEA)

Syns - 4 vodka and diet cokes - 18 syns

Thanks Rosie, Adsnan - my scales will stay in the shed now wher the spiders are, lol..x

Morning T, I'm fine thanks, funnily enough, just posted on your thread too, lol.. Good timing and all that jazz. Its nice weather here too and hoping it'll stay like this for the weekend too. Have you anything planned for your weekend? x

OH and the boys will be couch potatoes on Sunday as it is the Grand Prix followed by the footie - so it could be the garden for me... well lying in it, not actually gardening...

Nothing planned for Saturday yet but I am sure that the boys will have me running ragged !

Hey nikki

I hope you had a great weekend and that you're happy with everything. How are your red days going? Hope they are all going well and you get the weight loss you deserve this week hun.

Thanks Rosie and Tracy

Great weekend, and good choices made SW wise.. so hoping to get at least 1lb loss at tomorrow's WI, but we shall see, as the wine was flowing last night, but was good with the food.. so you never know..

Rosie, I've been following mainly red days this week, apart from EE yesterday and on Wednesday. I find that Red is fine in the week, but need that option to do EE at the weekends to mix it up if needed.

Tracy, SW going ok, still a little worried about the slow losses, but hanging on in there and will do til mid July and if I am still loosing only 1-2lb a week, I'll have to resort to Cambridge for 2 week's, then jump onto SW the week before I go away, as its now only 6 weeks til D day, lol.

Making the most of the garden today, as looks like I'll be back at work middle of next week, with reduced hours, til all clear at the hospital the following week (fingers crossed)

Anyway.. food for today Red Day 5 syns:

Breakfast - Fruit - pineapple, apple, melon and stawberries and a banana
Snack - Alpen Light Bar (half HEB)
Lunch - Huge free salad (all sf), with Chicken satay and mini burgers made yesterday (all free) with yogurt and mint sauce dressing (free) and a Tesco H/E wholemeal roll (HEB)
Snack - Apple and Pear
Iced Latte - 350 skimmed milk, coffee, iced and sweetner
Dinner - Tesco Frozen Pork Shank in Mustard and honey sauce (1.5 syn) with greens and brocoli

Desert - M/Light Yogurt, alpen bar light (half HEB) and blackberries
Iced Latte - 350 skimmed milk, coffee, ice and sweetner

Hi Nikki

Glad you had a good weekend :D
Pinkies crossed you get the loss you deserve tomorrow :cross:-there will be no stopping you once your arm is back to 100% ;)
Have a great day,,,,

Good luck with your weigh in, hope you get a good show on the scales.

Q

Morning Nikki, try not to be disheartened with 1-2lbs a week. I know it seems slow in comparison to CD but you get to enjoy life in the meantime and you're prepping yourself up for a lifeplan. Besides we all know that 1-2lbs a week is healthy and you are more likely to keep it off for good. SW is the better choice, even if CD seems it now.

Save the shakes for when you really need a boost then do CD for a week, then get back to enjoying food.

Thanks Kez.. I know SW is the right plan for me, but as my holiday to Grenada is getting closer and closer, I'm itching to see my losses improve. So CD will be needed mid July unless my losses speed up to 2-3lb a week average anyway. Its my last resort, but wanna keep plugging on at SW and staying on track to get the results I need.

We just know that CD works wonders don't we? So will only fall back on that if needed. Thanks again hun xx

Hello! How have you found the red menu for the past few days? Good luck on the weigh in tomorrow morning! xx

Morning

Fray, i lost 2.5lb's. Much happier then the lb loss last week, so will be going with the 4 days red and 2 days EE for the week like last week and hopefully it'll give me a good loss.

Tracy, it was so hot and sticky last night, i hardley slept..so am yawning for the 2 of us, lol.

Ok, food for today:

Red - 10 syns
Brekkie - Stawberries and 2 slice of nimble with marmite (HEB)
Lunch - Chicken Salad
Snack - Alpen light bar (1/2 heb)
Iced skinny latte - made with 350 skimme milk, coffee, iced and sweetner

Dinner - Chicken and Veggie Curry with mini w/meal pitta bread (3.5)
Desert - Blackberries, muller light yogurt and alpen bar light (1/2 heb)
Snack - Apple and Curly Wurly (6)

Back