Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

Hello

Not been on my diary for a while now, its been a struggle sw wise, a struggle emotionally from the split and the move. A bit wobbly I suppose, up and down, though there are more up's then downs now.

But one thing have stuck out, that I am unhappy with my weight as ever, and only I can do anything about it. So gonna give it my all and my energy too from now on. Not sure I can post every day with work etc. But gonna blooming well loose this weight and get to the gym, feel better and will look it too. Ss thats it, lol!! I want this to be the last time I start this journey and just now stay on the wagon for life...

Started back on track again on Sat and been 100%, having a tooth out later under a general,so doubt I'll be eating much, so green day today and the day looks as follows>

75 syns left for the week:

B-fast - 24 weetabix mini's (2x HEB) and 100 ml milk (HEA)
water til after the op so then will have:

Dinner - cheesey mash (42 g low fat cheddar) and tin of speg.

Snack's later - Muller light yougurt and banana

Don't think I'll use many of any syns today, so will carry these forward.

xx

Hi Tracy

Im good thanks, and its good to see you back too. Been back on plan for just over a week now, lost 4lb last week, hoping for 2 this week, but silly me stood on the scales this morning and have a STS since last Saturday :( hopefully that will change on Sat Wi.

How are things with you? xx

Oh Tracey.. I know what you mean about not working, I was trying, but really not tracking, so that has now helped me stay on track and FB has a good SW Support Page too, anything you want to know, comes back more or less instant..

Hope things improve on the job front, it takes over our lifes at times..

I've struggled since I moved out, up and down like a yo yo emotionally, so putting everything I can now into doing this to loose weight for me.. and also trying a bit of internet dating too :). xxx

They Gym will help T, and that will motivate you to be good re food as well. I'll be careful re meeting people, always meet in a pub and I'll never go back to theirs for at least 2 months.

I'm loosing slow, but thats ok, as long as its 1-2lb a week til my hols end of August I'll be happy.

Don't think i've lost much this week, but my clothes this morning feels looser, so will measure myself later and see if I've lost inches. xxx

Girlies, hope u dont mind me joining in. Im back on the sw track again this week. however, after so many failures, i believe this time i have to do it.. 30 now and if i dont loose the spread, it will be there for good..

im aiming for a 2stone loss, but if i get 1.5 stone ill be happy.

started on monday but managed to go over syns every day this week.. today im doing good...

brekkie, weetabix2 and skimmed milk adn strawberries
lunch : pasta, and a sorta syn free ratatouie.
dessert~: low cal jelly pot from hartleys (.5 syns)

.... not sure what ill have tongiht.. might have a potato and beans or mushy peas and a gammon steak (fat removed).. think that should be free??

Hi IT, be good to have you join my diary and although I don't really do a food diary anymore, with work being so busy, I do pop on a few times a week.

Lost 1lb on Sat's WI, but more interestingly I did a Red day yest, and popped on scales this morn (I know...) and they had moved down again.. Im not counting it, but think its due to the Red day.. Joes sausages delivered and they are lovely, a bit pricey and not sure I'd order them again as they are sooo expensive, but enjoying it now I've got them :).

xx

Hi T

Good weekend too, cancelled the date I was supposed to have yesterday, as the guy was calling and messaging me constantly, so goodbye to him, lol.. Need to include more red days this week. Today is Red, and have made some ss soup yesterday, so that will be on the go at lunch, also made meatballs in tom and basil sauce, which I'll have for lunch tomorrow and will make some sw mini quiches to take in for Wed. I think as long as I plan in advance I can do the Red days, but will do EE on Wed to break it up..

Tracy, stick to the gym, and go after work if you can, you'll get there more if you do that, rather then come home, then go back out..The food will follow, xx

Eternalflame said:
Hi IT, be good to have you join my diary and although I don't really do a food diary anymore, with work being so busy, I do pop on a few times a week.

Lost 1lb on Sat's WI, but more interestingly I did a Red day yest, and popped on scales this morn (I know...) and they had moved down again.. Im not counting it, but think its due to the Red day.. Joes sausages delivered and they are lovely, a bit pricey and not sure I'd order them again as they are sooo expensive, but enjoying it now I've got them :).

xx

Hi Hun.

I joined last week. First WI on Thurs. Fingers crossed.

Been on the site for the sausages. They r a bit pricey but they look delish. Might order myself some to keep in the freezer. Great if we ever get barbaque weather lol.

Good luck this week

XxJulesxX

Jules, good luck with your week, its a good plan and just make sure you don't go hungry, snack on sf fruit in the day. Joes Sausages, were pricey I must admit, but I got my fuel expenses paid, so treated myself to good and free food, rather then a few chinese take aways :). They are so nice, and can't wait to have a SW brekkie with them this week :) x

Tracy, stick to the gym, and go after work if you can, you'll get there more if you do that, rather then come home, then go back out..The food will follow, xx

Only problem I have with this is that I pick the kids up at 15:15, then have to wait for OH to get home to be able to go to the gym... but I am determined to be good and try a week at a time - see how things go

T
x

Hi T.. I am fine thanks.

Think i've gone over on the plan this week, as been in Amsterdam seeing Take that and eating not good things, lol.. but hey ho, it was a one off treat and back on plan tomorrow morn for sure.. Now need to successfully loose a good 1.5 - 2st before end of Aug.. think it might be a tall order, but I've a few tricks up my sleeve lol.. Hope all is good with you xxx

Back