Getting back on track!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Rachieb1, 28 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Rachieb1

Rachieb1 Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(15.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimmers World
    Well after months and months (since February) off SW i've put on a few lbs, 5.5 lbs to be exact, and yesterday was the first day when my jeans felt tight. Now as I've got rid of all my clothes bigger than a size 10 I'm going back on track so that they fit again. I thought at the time should I keep some bigger clothes, I'm glad now I didn't :D

So weighing in at 9st 7.5 this morning I'm aiming for 9st before Christmas, fried spuds and eggs for breakfast slimmers world style :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back on plan. Nothing like clothes getting too tight to get you back on track. You'll get it off in no time

4. 888sally888

888sally888 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck!! I have the same dilemma - am back in my size 10's but have kept all my bigger clothes (bad idea!!)

On the plus side, am off to Turkey on Tuesday and soooo many clothes from the beginning of the summer are massive!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.