Getting Impatient!

X Kelly X

Silver Member
As the title suggests im getting a tad impatient as my delivery still hasnt arrived. It was dispatched on monday. The delivery i chose was 1-2 days 1st class recorded delivery! :-( If its not arrived by tomorrow I will have to contact S&S. I want to start already!!!!
I bet you guys will get well annoyed with me! haha

Kelly it so frustrating when you just wanna get on i know!!! hopefully it will turn up soon xx

Hi Kelly, Monday was bank holiday so maybe there is postal delay? just drop them an email they might be able to put your mind at ease x

Thanks for the replies! :)
I am going to wait until tomorrow and see what happens, if it doesnt arrive with the postie I will be dropping them an email.
Hows everyone getting on today?

that does seem really wierd. I ordered from them last friday for first time. Was on Lipotrim before. It arrived Saturday morning! I did order it from their site on ebay and got free delivery. was supposed to take 3-4 days or something! Oh heck.. I havent had yours have I lol!!
I would call them!

Hi Kelly, good to hear you so keen to get started! I would think its the BH that has slowed delivery down a bit.......fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow!

Good Luck!

Hi Kelly I am also waiting for my first delivery it's great to have all this enthusiasm isn't it, just praying I feel the same once on the plan. I have a lot to lose and this is my first attempt at any diet for a long time too long, but I am ready this time and this site is great and I am sure I will rely on you all a bit in the coming year thank you it's so nice to know your there!

Good luck for tomorrow Kelly. If you do think you're going to waiver at any time just have another pack. Much better than going mad and pigging out by raiding the fridge.

hi amanadadur

Good luck to you, just do it gal!!

were all here to support you......

Yes, good luck Amandadur!

Thank you just wondered I am off to get goldspot and mouthwash today so i am ready, but is there anything else I need to get, that helped you through the first week?

I got Senna, Dulcoease, and psyllium husks too. I know from bitter experience that this type of diet can cause terrible constipation. I also take a vitamin / mineral supplement each day to be absolutely certain I'm getting the right amount.

I also have a shaker for work as well as for home. Got one from a website called myprotein as they were the cheapest and did free delivery when I bought mine. I have the one with the metal ball in the bottom.

Thank you very much actually slim and save have sent two shakers which I was impressed with so will try those first and thank you for the tip I will get done today

Back