Getting married September 2011

Well I dont want to say anything just yet but this week is looking good so far.

I've done over 5 and a half hours exercise this week with 1 and a half still to go....

Wow, that's amazing!!! Well done you :) when do you weigh in?

Weighed in on Sunday and lost 4lbs (woohoo)! only means that technically Ive lost 1lb since starting but its a move in the right direction.

I'm aiming for an hour to an hour and a half 5 times a week.
Did 30 minutes today for 2 reasons, 1 I've got an essay to finish and 2 my muscles hurt from the 'Hour of power' yesterday.

How are you getting on?

I lost 3.6 lbs this week (the 0.6 makes me feel better! :)) had a good swim last night too so feeling pretty good. Got a friend from works leaving meal on Fri and I am
a bit worried about what I'm going to eat. 4 lbs in a week is brilliant! You must be really pleased!!

Yeah I was, it is hard going out for food. Maybe look on line for ideas.

I think one of the main things is little or no dressing on things

Have you thought about atkins? It has similar results as things like slim fast etc, without the cost of purchasing all the shakes etc. The book is only £6 from amazon, i'm reading it now :)

I made my excuses and just went for a drink :) I can never resist when I am eating out so I decided not to risk it.

I would lobe to be able to do the Atkins, but it would be really difficult as I don't eat meat.

Lost another 3.4lbs this week. So far, so good :)

Well done Kimmy thats great!.

I lost 3lbs last week...not bad considering I had a pizza on Saturday lol

Yippee! Don't worry about the pizza, you deserve a treat!!

LOL, thats what I thought! :D

Well since my last post I've had every illness going so am now back to square one as all my weight has come back on but I now only have 2 months to do it......ARGH

Well I hope I am, I seem to get ill once I've been exercising for a week or more...
Good luck to you too

Not long to go and I still haven't purchased a dress as I look gross - eek!!! Need some hardcore (free) dieting tips :)

Have you sorted a dress out now Kimmy? I'm trying mine on next month. Feeling a lot more confident now I've lost 12lbs that it will fasten lol

I just want to tone my arms up a little now to get rid of my bingo wings :(

Not yet...!! When do get married?!

Back