getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Hi Jenny, glad you had a lovely Christmas, can't believe nobody was up until 9.30am!

Hi,

weighed myself this morning and I'm pretty much the same as Friday at weigh so really happy with that. still 2 days until weigh in so fingers crossed for 1lb off or even half as that takes me into the 100s :) I always gain around 5lbs Christmas week so feeling pretty pleased that I haven't gained.

I was going to take the kids shopping to spend their Christmas money today but its snowed so I think we're going to stay at home.

I cant wait for all the tubs of chocolates to be eaten so there's no temptation around.

looked at holidays again last night, hubby really wants to go somewhere in Greece. hoping to book something today or tomorrow. really missed going away this year but as my pregnancy was high risk, it wasn't worth it. Kaelan is such a chilled baby, sure he'll be fine on the plane. plan is to be at goal by the time we go away.

x x

Hi,

had too many Christmas chocolates today, I've moved them to the dining room now so I cant see them lol.

I've changed my goal date to August 10th, that should be the date we go on holiday. I'm excited to be at goal when we go away, it will be lovely shopping for holiday clothes and actually feeling good about my body :) only need 1.66lbs per week off to reach my goal.

I feel so determined to get to my goal. x x

Last edited:
weigh in tomorrow and I'm feeling slightly nervous. really don't want a gain and I know it would be a tiny one as I'm weighing at home. I really need to get back on plan 100%. I always feel this way when the kids are off school, they're back next week so back to normal.

its my 10 year wedding anniversary on Jan 3rd and we're going out to eat, the meal wont be on plan but apart from that I'm not planning any other meals off plan for a while.

x x

Roll on normality. I'm struggling to get back in the zone but once all the festivities are over there's no more excuses. Good luck with weigh in xxx

Hey Jenny, holiday sounds lovely - I've been to Corfu once but would love to see more of Greece. 1.66lb per week is totally achievable :)

Best of luck for WI tomorrow, hopefully you will get a loss or a maintain, but even if you do have a small gain it is much better than the 5lb you said you normally gain and I'm sure most people will have gained. One meal off plan for you anniversary (congratulations!) won't cause any problems, once the kids go back to school and you are properly back in the zone there will be no stopping you!

Roll on normality. I'm struggling to get back in the zone but once all the festivities are over there's no more excuses. Good luck with weigh in xxx

thanks Melissa. yeah its difficult at this time of year. hopefully we'll both be totally back on track next week x x

Hey Jenny, holiday sounds lovely - I've been to Corfu once but would love to see more of Greece. 1.66lb per week is totally achievable :)

Best of luck for WI tomorrow, hopefully you will get a loss or a maintain, but even if you do have a small gain it is much better than the 5lb you said you normally gain and I'm sure most people will have gained. One meal off plan for you anniversary (congratulations!) won't cause any problems, once the kids go back to school and you are properly back in the zone there will be no stopping you!

thanks Clareel, cant believe we've almost been married 10 years!

yeah 1.66lbs per week seems doable so fingers crossed x x

Well done that's fantastic
Keep it up xxx

Hi,

I got some kettlebells for Christmas so plan to start using them every other day. I'm really looking forward to getting into the 13s, only 4lbs away, hopefully no more than 2 weeks away.

I'm so pleased I decided to try slimming world, its so much better than any other diet I've ever tried :)

feeling positive and determined for 2018

x x

Brilliant Jenny well done! What a great way to end the year, seems like slimming world is perfect for you. It's such a relief when you find something that just works isn't it :)

Brilliant Jenny well done! What a great way to end the year, seems like slimming world is perfect for you. It's such a relief when you find something that just works isn't it :)

Hi Clareel,

thank you, yeah I'm so pleased that slimming world is working for me. its great not cutting food groups out or having horrible milkshakes etc x x

Back