getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

today is a good day, all the chocolates I like are finished :) sounds silly but its a relief as I wont be tempted to eat them lol.

scales flicked on 13'13 for a second this morning, it was nice to see the next stone down, even if it didn't stay on it. not long until I see the 13s.

I've been thinking about my tummy tuck and think the best time to have it is when the kids are off for the summer, we could go on holiday the first 2 weeks of the summer and then have the surgery just afterwards so I have 4 week to recover before school runs, I need to hurry up and get to my goal weight if I want the surgery in August. I'm going to contact surgeons as soon as I get into the 11s, I feel so excited. only just over 2 stone to go. when I'm in the 11s I feel pretty good about my body/weight so might be happy to not go any lower but I'll see how I feel at the time. feels really real, like its actually happening after it feeling like a dream for so long.

I've put the tummy tuck savings on hold for a little while as I'm saving towards our holiday. I do have other savings that would cover tummy tuck if needed but I'd rather save it separately.

I'm off to do some exercise.

have a good day x x

Ah Jenny how exciting to see the 13s flashing up on the scales, you will be there in no time! Plan for the tummy tuck sounds good, I think it is a pretty big operation so you are sensible planning lots of recovery time. It is all happening for you now - just imagine Christmas next year with your gorgeous slim figure and flat stomach! Amazing :)

Ah Jenny how exciting to see the 13s flashing up on the scales, you will be there in no time! Plan for the tummy tuck sounds good, I think it is a pretty big operation so you are sensible planning lots of recovery time. It is all happening for you now - just imagine Christmas next year with your gorgeous slim figure and flat stomach! Amazing :)

thx Clareel, I'm so excited. hope you're ok x x

Hi,

happy new year :)

I had a small glass of baileys last night, followed by a big portion of cheesecake and cream, 2 packets of crisps and a cookie. back on track today.

hoping I don't gain on Friday but if I do its ok. this year I will get to my goal weight and stay there.

I treated myself to 3 new dresses last week, going to wear one for my anniversary meal on Wednesday, only 2 have arrived so far, really hoping the other one arrives as its my favourite.

I got into a pair of size 16 jeans the other day, I have big hips and thighs so was really pleased when they fit really well, I think I could squeeze in size 14 but don't want to be uncomfortable lol. maybe this time next month. I have so many clothes in different sizes from my weight going up and down so much that I don't really need to buy anything until I'm a lot closer to goal. I sorted my biggest clothes out the other day, it felt good getting rid of them as I know I'm never going to need them again.

my mother in law is staying with us for the month as she lives in a caravan and the site is closed. means a live in babysitter :) only problem is her and hubby really clash so hoping no arguments this time.

x x

Ahh Baileys is my weakness, I don't even crave sugar or sweet things but Baileys is just lush. Well done for getting into the jeans Jenny! It's always nice to treat yourself to some new clothes, I'm sure you will look lovely tomorrow :)

Happy New Year Jenny! And congratulations on losing weight last week - that's incredible! x

Ahh Baileys is my weakness, I don't even crave sugar or sweet things but Baileys is just lush. Well done for getting into the jeans Jenny! It's always nice to treat yourself to some new clothes, I'm sure you will look lovely tomorrow :)

I absolutely love baileys :) I haven't checked syns as probably too many lol. thx, I'm really looking forward to going out x x

Hi,

really looking forward to going out tonight, going to try and mainly stay on plan

kids back at school today, house is so quiet and tidy. Kaelan slept for 2 hours after school run so I was able to get the cleaning done :)

not hoping for a loss this week but I'm ok with that.

x x

Happy anniversary Jenny, enjoy your day x

Hi,

had a lovely evening with my husband, it was so strange not having Kaelan with me. had a really nice meal and a game of pool. massively went over syns but its only our anniversary once a year and hardly ever get the chance to go out without the kids. I had the best toffee cheesecake with ice cream

I'm not holding out much hope for a loss tomorrow but next week I'm going to be on plan perfectly and hope for 3lbs off to make up for this week. I'll be really pleased if I sts this week.

I've decided that I 100% want the tummy tuck in August, that's only 7 more months, I'm so excited :)

after the school run today, I walked to the post office to get Kaelans passport photos done, its up a steep hill and was hard work pushing Kaelan. by the time I got home I'd done 8000 steps, school run this afternoon is about 2500 so that's my daily target done without all the other steps from running around etc.

just feeding Kaelan and I'm going to use my kettlebells. x x

Hi all,

just got home from weigh in. I was hoping to maintain as had a couple of evenings off for new year and anniversary, but I lost 2.5lbs and got slimmer of the week :) lost 48lbs now, I will get 2lbs off next week to take me into the 13s and be half way to my goal. I'm feeling really good and lucky lol.

x x

Hi all,

just got home from weigh in. I was hoping to maintain as had a couple of evenings off for new year and anniversary, but I lost 2.5lbs and got slimmer of the week :) lost 48lbs now, I will get 2lbs off next week to take me into the 13s and be half way to my goal. I'm feeling really good and lucky lol.

x x

Ahh Jenny this is so amazing - well done! Sometimes I think some 'bad' or off plan food can shake things up a bit and then you can have a good loss. You must be soo excited to get into the 13s, that will definitely be yours next week! You are a true inspiration :D

Back