getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Ahh Jenny this is so amazing - well done! Sometimes I think some 'bad' or off plan food can shake things up a bit and then you can have a good loss. You must be soo excited to get into the 13s, that will definitely be yours next week! You are a true inspiration :D

thank you so much :) I was dreading stepping on the scales but had a lovely surprise instead. I'm mega excited about the 13s. x x

Well done, you do have amazing determination. To think we were similar at starting but I'm still top end 15s. The whole of December i wasn't that great apart from the week prior to Xmas when I lost 5lb but I've gained 6lbs in total since beginning of Dec to now. I will get back in to the zone xx

Well done, you do have amazing determination. To think we were similar at starting but I'm still top end 15s. The whole of December i wasn't that great apart from the week prior to Xmas when I lost 5lb but I've gained 6lbs in total since beginning of Dec to now. I will get back in to the zone xx

thanks Melissa. December is a really hard month to stay on track so don't worry about it. make January a fab weight loss month. best of luck getting back in the zone x x

Morning Jenny, hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Hi,

woke up feeling really determined to get to my goal weight asap. after I finish feeding Kaelan I'm going to get my exercise done for the day, really want 3lbs off this week.

I'm 1.5lbs away from the 13s, think its been about 3 years since I was in the 13s so really looking forward to Fridays weigh in to hopefully see the 13s, fingers crossed. its nice noticing changes to my body :)

x x

Huge congratulations on your losses Jenny, you've done amazing!! I would love to have some of the determination and motivation you have. That holiday and tummy tuck will be here in no time and they are both so well deserved.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Stacey

Huge congratulations on your losses Jenny, you've done amazing!! I would love to have some of the determination and motivation you have. That holiday and tummy tuck will be here in no time and they are both so well deserved.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Stacey

Hi Stacey,

thank you :) I'm really excited about the summer, be so nice to feel good about my body for the first time in years.

hope you're well and had a lovely Christmas x x

Hi all,

we're booking the holiday today, I'm so excited. we've decided to go back to crete, all inclusive to a hotel we've been to before so we know the local area, food is really nice and there's lots for the kids to do.

I decided to walk to the shops yesterday instead of driving, on my home and I realised that I'd lost my fitbit :( I retraced my steps but couldn't find it, hoping it was handed in to the shops but I did leave my number and haven't heard anything. hubby said get a new one but I don't really like spending money on myself, ha I know I'm spending 5k on a tummy tuck so maybe I should just buy a new fitbit. got mine in black Friday sale for £120 but think they're be more expensive than that.

been 100% on plan, really hoping for a good loss this week.

x x

Just caught up with your diary, wow, you are doing so well. That's motivation right there :) Looking forward to following your progress :)

Ah Jenny that is so annoying about the fitbit! I have 'lost' mine a few times and it's shown up somewhere, maybe there is still a chance? I couldn't live without mine as I eat all my exercise calories back and wouldn't be able to stick to it otherwise but I guess that's not a problem with slimming world and free foods.

How exciting about booking the holiday, I love a good all inclusive, brilliant if there is lots for the kids to do as well, hopefully you will get a chance to relax. Think how slim you will be by then :D

Ah Jenny that is so annoying about the fitbit! I have 'lost' mine a few times and it's shown up somewhere, maybe there is still a chance? I couldn't live without mine as I eat all my exercise calories back and wouldn't be able to stick to it otherwise but I guess that's not a problem with slimming world and free foods.

How exciting about booking the holiday, I love a good all inclusive, brilliant if there is lots for the kids to do as well, hopefully you will get a chance to relax. Think how slim you will be by then :D

yeah its so annoying, I'll go in to both shops tomorrow after school run, otherwise I'll have to get a new one. glad yours has always turned up, its not at home so either lost when walking or at the shops. fingers crossed. I find it really motivates me to walk more so don't want to be without it for long.

I cant wait to go away, think its 200 days today lol. kids are all excited too.

hope you've had a good weekend

x x

so we're going away July 26th, that's 29 weeks away. 1.79lbs per week to get to goal :) it will be amazing going away being at goal so I need to stay focused. we get back August 5th so if I'm going to have my tummy tuck it will be the next couple of days after as I want enough time to recover before school starts again, I don't know if I'm taking on too much trying to get my tummy done in the summer holidays, Kaelan will only be 10 months old. I'll see how my weight loss goes over the next few months.

feeling so excited x x

Hi,

booked our holiday now :) decided to go at the end of May when its half term, weather will be a little cooler so better for Kaelan. also makes it better for me to have my tummy tuck at the beginning of the 6 weeks holidays.

I have 20 weeks before we go away, I don't think I'll be able to get to goal by then as it means I'd have to lose 2.6lbs every week. I'm going to try my best to get as close to goal as possible. I feel pretty good when I'm in the 11s so if I can get there, then I'll be happy.

I haven't weighed myself at home so far since Friday and I'm going to try to stay off the scales.

planned food for the day, all on plan :)

x x

At least you have some motivation! I know if I have something to look forward too it motivates me to stay on track! :) Where abouts are you off too?

Hi,

booked our holiday now :) decided to go at the end of May when its half term, weather will be a little cooler so better for Kaelan. also makes it better for me to have my tummy tuck at the beginning of the 6 weeks holidays.

I have 20 weeks before we go away, I don't think I'll be able to get to goal by then as it means I'd have to lose 2.6lbs every week. I'm going to try my best to get as close to goal as possible. I feel pretty good when I'm in the 11s so if I can get there, then I'll be happy.

I haven't weighed myself at home so far since Friday and I'm going to try to stay off the scales.

planned food for the day, all on plan :)

x x

How exciting that the holiday is booked! I think May will be lovely and then surgery at the start of the 6 week holiday with plenty of recovery time. As Targetin2018 said you could well be at goal by then as you are doing so well, but if not as you said you will be as close as possible and I'm sure you will be feeling great by then. You are doing so well Jenny just keep going :D

At least you have some motivation! I know if I have something to look forward too it motivates me to stay on track! :) Where abouts are you off too?

yeah I'm hoping it helps me stay on track. we're going to Crete. how are you getting on? x x

Aaah Jenny you're doing so well! You could well be at target by May at the rate you're going! x

thank you. I'll have to be so good every week in order to get to goal and pretty sure my weight loss will slow down the lighter I get, but I'm secretly hoping I'll get to goal by my holiday, fingers crossed. x x

Back