getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

How exciting that the holiday is booked! I think May will be lovely and then surgery at the start of the 6 week holiday with plenty of recovery time. As Targetin2018 said you could well be at goal by then as you are doing so well, but if not as you said you will be as close as possible and I'm sure you will be feeling great by then. You are doing so well Jenny just keep going :D

thank you. I'm going to do everything I can to be at goal :) hope you're having a good day x x

asda called me a little while ago to say that my fitbit had been handed in, no idea where it was hiding since Saturday but happy its been found :) I was only looking at them this morning thinking I need to get a new one so feeling pleased that I have it back.

off to walk to pick my son up in a min, get my steps in for the day

x x

Ah Jenny that's good news, at least you didn't pay out for a new one!

yeah I'm hoping it helps me stay on track. we're going to Crete. how are you getting on? x x

Oooh that sounds lovely :) I'm doing OK. Today has been a good day so far :) Had no syns yet. Hopefully stay that way! :)

Hi all,

after staying off the scales all week, I decided to weigh myself this morning, I'm almost 2lbs up :( I really don't understand why as I've been pretty good this week. after seeing the scales I ate 6 biscuits :( only 2 days until weigh in so not holding out much hope. I'm thinking maybe its the extra exercise I've been doing as its mainly strength training so I'm probably adding muscle. fingers crossed I don't have a gain on Friday.

x x

Ah don't give up this week, scales can be so weird! The amount of times I think I have gained or not lost weight and then when it comes to group it isn't that bad. If you have gained, just try to linit the damage and you will have a good loss the week after :)

Ah Jenny I know how frustrating this can be, the scales could still be down by WI, it could well be the extra exercise. Just think if you are exercising even if the scales don't move as quickly you are toning your body so you will look amazing when you get to goal. Could be a bit of water retention, star week? Anything! Just keep going you have out the hard work in and it will all pay off in the end :)

Hi all,

sts this week, I'm really pleased I didn't gain. I'm staying off the scales this week as seeing I'd gained hindered the rest of the week. I've planned food for next couple of days. fingers crossed for a loss next week x x

That's great Jenny! Love a maintain when you think it's going to be a gain! xx

Hi all,

sts this week, I'm really pleased I didn't gain. I'm staying off the scales this week as seeing I'd gained hindered the rest of the week. I've planned food for next couple of days. fingers crossed for a loss next week x x
STS is good ...you are doing great...nearly half way to your target!

I hope you are having a nice relaxing weekend Jenny!

Just caught up with your diary - you are doing amazingly well. I've just decided to rejoin after a couple of years of depression and then chronic illness - when I piled all and more on of the weight I lost via support here a few years ago. To have even half your success would be fabulous - love all your goals and how well you are doing towards to all of them.

Just caught up with your diary - you are doing amazingly well. I've just decided to rejoin after a couple of years of depression and then chronic illness - when I piled all and more on of the weight I lost via support here a few years ago. To have even half your success would be fabulous - love all your goals and how well you are doing towards to all of them.

Hi,

thank you :)

sorry to hear you've had a difficult couple of years, hopefully that's behind you now and you can focus on getting to your goal weight and being happy.

do you have a diary?

x x

Hi all,

had a lovely weekend with the kids. went shopping today and got into size 12 tops and size 16 jeans. I felt really good. my hips are wide so always in a bigger size on the bottom half.

I've upped my exercise and feeling really good.

I've been 100% on plan all weekend, hoping for 3lbs off on Friday, fingers crossed.

I've been looking at holiday clothes and feel really excited about buying some smaller clothes this year and actually feeling confident in swimwear etc.

stayed up until 3am talking to my hubby about tummy tucks, we looked at loads of before and after pics, he seemed really concerned about the actual operation and that most people have drains put in but think he understands how important it is to me, so the plan is to approach surgeons as soon as I'm in the 11s with a view to having the op done mid July. I cant wait.

x x

Back