getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Hi,

worked for 2 hours this morning and have 3 sessions tomorrow too. I agreed to continue seeing a few clients as and when they need to see me but they all wanted to see me this week lol. I'm only working mon and tues so luckily managed to fit them all in. Kaelan sleeps the whole session luckily and has only woken up once so far.

I've also exercised today and stuck to plan. really hope the scales move this week, fingers crossed.

hoping to do some more exercise later on, really want to step up the pace and get fitter.

x x

Just catching up Jenny, STS is great especially when you are worried about a gain. I'm sure those 3lb will be off this week! Well done on the size 16 jeans and size 12 tops - that is brilliant! I am also much bigger on the bottom with wide hips, nice to see the sizes going down. Tummy tuck plans sound good :)

Just catching up Jenny, STS is great especially when you are worried about a gain. I'm sure those 3lb will be off this week! Well done on the size 16 jeans and size 12 tops - that is brilliant! I am also much bigger on the bottom with wide hips, nice to see the sizes going down. Tummy tuck plans sound good :)

Hi Clareel,

thank you :) felt so good getting into smaller clothes.

hope all is good with u x x

Hey,

decided to weigh myself this morning in the hope that the scales would show a loss, I'm 2lbs up again! really don't know what's going on. I'm 100% on plan, don't get star week as I'm exclusively breastfeeding so that's not the issue. I feel really confused. I'm just going to continue on plan and hope that the scales start moving again soon. at this rate I'll be no where near goal when I go on holiday and more importantly for my tummy tuck in July :( only thing I can think of is the extra exercise. fingers crossed I still get a loss on Friday x x

Morning Jenny, sorry to hear the scales are up this morning, I know how disheartening it can be. Our weights can fluctuate daily anyway so you could get weighed tomorrow and find that 2lb gone, or perhaps it is the exercise you have been doing. Are you drinking plenty of water? Just keep going Jenny you have done so well!

Morning Jenny, sorry to hear the scales are up this morning, I know how disheartening it can be. Our weights can fluctuate daily anyway so you could get weighed tomorrow and find that 2lb gone, or perhaps it is the exercise you have been doing. Are you drinking plenty of water? Just keep going Jenny you have done so well!

thank you. yes drinking plenty of water. I'm not going to let it get me down, just going to continue on plan. I know it works so maybe my body has just had enough of letting go of fat lol., the scales must move soon surely :)

hope you're ok x x

Hi all,

my friend is joining slimming world on Friday so will be good to have someone to go with, I felt more motivated when my other friend was coming but she had to change group as couldn't do that time/day anymore. I really want a loss this week and deserve one. If I continue on plan and exercise, the weight has got to come off. hoping this week has just been a bit of a blip and my body will be letting go of some more fat soon.

took Kaelan to baby group today, he loved it. off out for lunch with a friend at 1, we're going for a carvery so pretty much syn free apart from stuffing, I don't have gravy and not bothered about Yorkshire puddings.

x x

That will be good to have your friend coming to group with you, I bet she has been inspired by you! You do definitely deserve a loss this week but your attitude is so right, just continue doing what you're doing and the weight will come off. Glad Kaelan enjoyed baby group, carvery sounds great!

Just popping in to say hi! I've been missing for a few months but congrats on the birth of your beautiful baby boy and very well done on your loss to date! You're an inspiration :)

thank you. yes drinking plenty of water. I'm not going to let it get me down, just going to continue on plan. I know it works so maybe my body has just had enough of letting go of fat lol., the scales must move soon surely :)

hope you're ok x x
You know you are doing everything right...So it has to be one of those anomalies where your body is retaining water.

That will be good to have your friend coming to group with you, I bet she has been inspired by you! You do definitely deserve a loss this week but your attitude is so right, just continue doing what you're doing and the weight will come off. Glad Kaelan enjoyed baby group, carvery sounds great!

the carvery was lovely, it was great catching up with my friend, she only lives next door but we're both busy a lot.

x x

Just popping in to say hi! I've been missing for a few months but congrats on the birth of your beautiful baby boy and very well done on your loss to date! You're an inspiration :)

Hi Laura,

how are you?

thank you, Kaelan is such a lovely baby :)

x x

had a lovely day today :)

I've decided to ditch the scales after Friday, I think its for the best, only negative would be that I'd be disappointed if I'd gained when I thought I'd get a loss.

I really enjoyed lunch, probably had 5 syns of stuffing. had diet pepsi and no pudding. the chef serving the meat said I was beautiful and asked if I was single lol. obviously I wasn't interested but it was a nice confidence boast.

I've done over 13000 steps today, 100 crunches, 50 squats, 5 mins kettle bells and I carried Kaelan in the wrap on the school run, he weighs a stone now and its a struggle to carry him for half an hour, crazy to think I was carrying 3.5 times that weight around not so long ago.

I've noticed my knee pain is getting better the lighter I am, cant wait to be at my goal weight and hopefully pretty much be pain free.

off to watch the blacklist x x

Well done on all your exercise!

Glad to hear you had a lovely lunch out and always nice to get a compliment:classic_smile:

That's a fab amount of exercise! I really need to start doing some at some point, all I do at the moment is walk!

Fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow for you xx

I have also decided to ditch the scales, decided that it was not having a great effect on me when I was weighing myself each morning. It wouldn't actually change anything seeing what I am day to day anyway. It is reaaaallly hard to break the habit though!

Back