getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

That's a fab amount of exercise! I really need to start doing some at some point, all I do at the moment is walk!

Fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow for you xx

thank you. I'm really enjoying being more active, cant wait to get rid of some fat so I can see my muscles more :) x x

I have also decided to ditch the scales, decided that it was not having a great effect on me when I was weighing myself each morning. It wouldn't actually change anything seeing what I am day to day anyway. It is reaaaallly hard to break the habit though!

its rubbish when you gain or sts all week. told my hubby I want to chuck them but he wants to keep them :( I'm going to take the battery out and put them away so its too much hassle to weigh myself lol. x x

Woo Jenny! 2.5lb off, 3.5st certificate, in the 13s, half way to goal! Absolutely amazing well done :D:D:D

Wow, well done Jenny! That's amazing! You must be so chuffed to be over halfway there! xx

Hiya! Just popping in to subscribe to your diary because I love reading about other people's success. Huge congratulations on getting over the half way mark. :wee:

I have a similar amount to lose in total and am just starting out (with a 60 day 800 calorie challenge, so very different to you).

Hiya! Just popping in to subscribe to your diary because I love reading about other people's success. Huge congratulations on getting over the half way mark. :wee:

I have a similar amount to lose in total and am just starting out (with a 60 day 800 calorie challenge, so very different to you).

Hi,

thank you. do you have a diary?

best of luck with your 60 day challenge.

x x

thank you. do you have a diary?

I don't have a diary Jenny - too big a commitment, LOL. I like to bob about and read other people's instead! :p

Hi all,

I've planned my food for the day. I'm going to try icelands beef lasagne later, I've heard its loads nicer in the oven so that's how I'll cook it. going to have a few sw chips and veg with it. a lady at group said she makes sw chips by putting them in the microwave and then frying them in a pan with frylight, I might try them like this later.

I wanted to stay in today but almost no fruit left so looks like I'll be out in the rain.

exercise for today will be - 10 mins weights, 120 crunches, 50 squats and I might do 10 mins of yoga.

I'm really feeling the benefit of my weight loss on my bad knee, I now get loads less pain :)

I'm only 9lbs away from no longer being obese. its been ages since I was this light.

x x

Hi all,

I'm only 9lbs away from no longer being obese. its been ages since I was this light.

x x

Oh that's a big psychological barrier Jenny. Good luck breaking that one soon. Your food sounds wonderful. :)

Hi all,

really enjoyed the weekend. spent several hours baking with the kids on Saturday. I have no idea how many syns I had but enjoyed trying all the stuff we'd baked :)

yesterday we went out for mils birthday, went to Nandos, I checked syns beforehand and chose butterfly chicken, corn and salad, total of 4syns :) I was quite pleased with myself.

tried the fibre one cake bars today, only 4 syns each and they are lovely. I hadn't eaten so tried one of each, salted caramel was the nicest, 12 syns gone. need to be good the rest of the day.

school called me at 9.05 to say my son had just been sick :( he has a cough but is fine otherwise, teacher said he was coughing and then sick so I think it was because he was coughing so hard just after eating. he seems fine now jumping around.

exercise plan for the day - at least 10,000 steps, 130 crunches, 10 mins yoga, kettlebells.

I have been neglecting my tummy tuck fund so plan on getting to that goal asap.

x x

Hi Jenny, been playing catch up on your diary and wowza😺 you're doing absolutely fantastic👏 you're determination is such an inspiration..massive congratulations for your achievements so far ((X))

Back