getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Hi Jenny, been playing catch up on your diary and wowza😺 you're doing absolutely fantastic👏 you're determination is such an inspiration..massive congratulations for your achievements so far ((X))

Hi Tibbs, how are you? thank you. I'm so pleased to be over half way :) x x

Haven't weighed myself at home since Friday, it feels really good and no pressure. it will be the first week that I haven't weighed myself in a long time. I'm going to try my best to only get weighed at group. I was watching obese a year to save my life, the contestants are meant to exercise for 4 hours a day, made me feel like I'm not doing enough so from today I'm planning on doing more.

I'm in love with the fibre one caramel salted cakes :) lol x x

Haven't weighed myself at home since Friday, it feels really good and no pressure. it will be the first week that I haven't weighed myself in a long time. I'm going to try my best to only get weighed at group. I was watching obese a year to save my life, the contestants are meant to exercise for 4 hours a day, made me feel like I'm not doing enough so from today I'm planning on doing more.

I'm in love with the fibre one caramel salted cakes :) lol x x

I'm doing the same re: the scales starting from today!

I'm doing the same re: the scales starting from today!

good luck Charlie. I've felt really tempted to weigh myself but know it doesn't help one bit. if anything, it hindered my loss the other week as I felt disappointed midweek and then went way over syns, I was so lucky I sts that week x x

good luck Charlie. I've felt really tempted to weigh myself but know it doesn't help one bit. if anything, it hindered my loss the other week as I felt disappointed midweek and then went way over syns, I was so lucky I sts that week x x

It is true, I was becoming more and more frustrated when I didn't see the scales moving. I think it will be liberating for us to just get on with our normal routine and stay on plan where we can, without the constant obsessive weighing each day.

Hey Jenny well done for staying off the scales, you are doing so well just keep going and you will get the results that you deserve! Some thinking to do about the tummy tuck if you are considering having another baby. I'm sure whatever you decide will be right for you and your family :)

Hi all,

I've decided to buy a rowing machine, I had one before and loved it but it broke. I don't want to go to the gym with Kaelan being so young and breastfeeding so its the perfect machine to help get me fit, tone up and burn some fat :) I'm going to try and do an hour a day.

had a good day on plan.

I need a 3lb loss to get to my January goal on Friday. I'm hoping for another 8lbs off in Feb too.

Think there's 125 days left until I go on holiday, I'd love to know how much I'll weigh. I'm eager to buy some holiday clothes but don't know what size I'll be in so better wait until closer to the time. I ordered a pair of size 14 shorts yesterday, they are really nice, hoping they'll be too big for me in May though lol

x x

Hi,

weigh in tomorrow morning, no idea what I'll weigh as I've stayed off the scales :) fingers crossed for a loss. I'm hoping for 2lbs per week but happy with any loss as its all in the right direction.

I haven't spent much money this week so plan on transferring some to tummy tuck account tomorrow. I don't want to have surgery more than once so thinking about having a few procedures done at the same time, I want a tummy tuck and breast lift, also the more weight I lose, the more I think I might need a thigh lift too, they're fine at the moment but with another 3 stone off I don't think the skin will be tight, have to see how it goes. I heard of people having lots of surgery at the same time, only one recovery then so that would be the option I'd go for.

x x

Where do you go on holiday? Fingers crossed for the shorts being too big for you ;)

Well done for staying off the scales - I really need to take a leaf out of your book and for the exercise too. I love exercising at home to be honest, I find it so much easier as you don't have to get ready and go out - you can get ready and get started straight away. Saying that I've been so busy lately I haven't really done much, I'm hoping the walking up and down the corridor at work does me enough to tide me over and then I can start some more proper exercise over Summer when I have more time.

Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow Jenny!

Where do you go on holiday? Fingers crossed for the shorts being too big for you ;)

Well done for staying off the scales - I really need to take a leaf out of your book and for the exercise too. I love exercising at home to be honest, I find it so much easier as you don't have to get ready and go out - you can get ready and get started straight away. Saying that I've been so busy lately I haven't really done much, I'm hoping the walking up and down the corridor at work does me enough to tide me over and then I can start some more proper exercise over Summer when I have more time.

Hey,

we're going to Crete May 29th, I cant wait.

thanks, it feels loads better not weighing myself at home :)

hope you manage to find some time to exercise, I know it can be difficult when you're juggling lots of stuff.

x x

Hi all,

so not weighing at home this week felt really good. I'm staying away from the scales from now on.

I lost 2.5lbs again this week, that's 7.5lbs in January, only 1/2lb under my goal for the month. I'm aiming for 8lbs off in Feb.

consultant asked me how much I'm hoping for next week and mentioned I'm only 3.5lbs away from my 4 stone certificate so I said I'd do my best for 3.5lbs lol. I have lost 3.5lbs a few times so could be possible, if not I'll get it the week after.

I've transferred some more money to my tummy tuck account, not far from goal now.

53lbs down, 47lbs to go :)

x x

Hi all,

had a really good day on plan today, I've had so much speed and water. I think if I continue like this all week, I might get that 3.5lbs off to get my 4st certificate.

I'm not weighing at home again this week. I didn't even think about weighing myself this morning so hopefully soon I wont think about it any morning.

I'm feeling so positive about getting to goal.

x x

Morning Jenny, just catching up - AMAZING loss this week, you are so close to your 4stone award and getting into the overweight range! And how exciting that you have saved all you need for your tummy tuck, it's all go for you now.

I know what you mean about wanting to buy holiday clothes, I spotted some lovely things in town yesterday but I don't want to buy anything just yet as I don't know what size I'll need. Not a bad problem to have though hey!

Sounds like your week is going really well so far, best of luck for 3.5lb off on Friday :)

Morning Jenny, just catching up - AMAZING loss this week, you are so close to your 4stone award and getting into the overweight range! And how exciting that you have saved all you need for your tummy tuck, it's all go for you now.

I know what you mean about wanting to buy holiday clothes, I spotted some lovely things in town yesterday but I don't want to buy anything just yet as I don't know what size I'll need. Not a bad problem to have though hey!

Sounds like your week is going really well so far, best of luck for 3.5lb off on Friday :)

Morning Clareel,

thank you :) I'm so excited to get to 4st as that's pretty much what my sons weigh, I cant hold them both for more than a minute, to think I was carrying all that weight around not so long ago.

haha we'll be be buying holiday clothes in no time,

have a good day x x

Back