getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

I am also jumping on the bandwagon of not liking the new website layout as much! I know it is more modern, but I don't like that it has removed all the information under our names x
I used to really like that two Charlie, but then I'm nosey. :)

haha that's the thing I don't like also, its great seeing how well others are doing. I liked seeing my % weight loss. wonder why they changed it x x

Sometimes it happens and we don't know why. I agree it can ve frustrating but 99% of the time it means a big loss the week after. That's why it is actually better to look at weight loss over a month.

You have a great attitude towards it so I know you will smash it next week.

are you measuring yourself as well? my sister has lost 10 stone in a year on SW so I rely on her for all my guidance and pretty much the first thing she said was to measure myself on weigh in day. I do waist, chest, hips, upper arms and thighs. She says that some weeks you will sts but you will lose on measurements.

Hate those STS weeks when you've been good Jenny. As Charlie says it's usually money in the bank for next week though. Fingers crossed for you.

Ah Jenny I'm just catching up, sorry to hear you STS at WI despite a good week on plan. As others have said it is in the bank for the following week and you are right to just keep going. I also definitely agree with Jukie re: measurements. Sometimes your weight hasn't changed at all but you will have lost inches. Keep going, you are doing so well!

Sometimes it happens and we don't know why. I agree it can ve frustrating but 99% of the time it means a big loss the week after. That's why it is actually better to look at weight loss over a month.

You have a great attitude towards it so I know you will smash it next week.

Hi Charlie,

thanks, I did have a sneaky weigh in at home yesterday and I'm still the same so have no idea whats going on. still a couple of days until weigh in so fingers crossed. x x

are you measuring yourself as well? my sister has lost 10 stone in a year on SW so I rely on her for all my guidance and pretty much the first thing she said was to measure myself on weigh in day. I do waist, chest, hips, upper arms and thighs. She says that some weeks you will sts but you will lose on measurements.

Hi Jukie, no I haven't been measuring myself. wish I'd measured at the beginning. think I'll measure today and then every week or 2. thanks. massive well done to your sister, 10 stone is amazing, she must feel great. x x

Hate those STS weeks when you've been good Jenny. As Charlie says it's usually money in the bank for next week though. Fingers crossed for you.

thank you. I'm not holding out much hope as yesterday I was still the same but you never know what could happen in 2 days :)
well done on another loss, you're doing really well, half way to your challenge goal :) x x

Ah Jenny I'm just catching up, sorry to hear you STS at WI despite a good week on plan. As others have said it is in the bank for the following week and you are right to just keep going. I also definitely agree with Jukie re: measurements. Sometimes your weight hasn't changed at all but you will have lost inches. Keep going, you are doing so well!

thanks Clareel. I'm sure the weight will come off eventually lol. hope you had a lovely birthday, coming to catch up on your diary in a min x x

Hi all,

continued to be on plan, I'm really hoping for a loss on Friday, even half a lb would be great.

I've started making a new sw friendly meal every week so I don't get bored with the same meals. I made spicy beef noodles in the slow cooker last week and it was lovely. if you have any recipes that you recommend then I'd love to hear them, especially slow cooker ones as it means I get more time with my family in the evening if dinner is done.

had a little bit of a stressful week as one of my clients has been contacting my friends on facebook and has become really obsessive. I've had to tell her that I cant see her anymore and now she's bombarding me with messages.

hubby has spent the last few weeks persuading me to have another baby and I've caved. I love being a mom and growing a baby is the most amazing thing in the world. so means my tummy tuck will be a little later than planned. I don't ovulate when breastfeeding so cant get pregnant for a while. If I am lucky enough to get pregnant again, I'm continuing sw and hopefully wont gain much weight.

off to make lunch x x

Hi Jenny, if you haven't been over check out the slimming eats blog, they have some amazing recipes and is my go to place to look for inspiration, loads of slow cooker, pressure cooker and quick meals.

Are you able to tell anyone about your client, as it sounds like it is getting a bit out of hand.

If you love being a mum and it is something you both want to do, it sounds like a great idea. I was reading the latest SW magazine and there was I think two stories of ladies who did SW while pregnant that had fantastic results, so you can do this!

Hi Jenny, if you haven't been over check out the slimming eats blog, they have some amazing recipes and is my go to place to look for inspiration, loads of slow cooker, pressure cooker and quick meals.

Are you able to tell anyone about your client, as it sounds like it is getting a bit out of hand.

If you love being a mum and it is something you both want to do, it sounds like a great idea. I was reading the latest SW magazine and there was I think two stories of ladies who did SW while pregnant that had fantastic results, so you can do this!

Hi Jukie,

great, I'll check out that blog :)

I'm hoping I've dealt with the client situation now, fingers crossed that the last of it.

well done on your stone award :)

I did sw when I was pregnant with Kaelan and lost a stone quite quickly, hubby really worries when I'm pregnant so wanted to me stop dieting until after he was born. I told him I'm stopping sw next time.

x x

Hi all,

really hoping to see a loss on the scales tomorrow, anything will do :) surely I cant sts for 2 weeks, especially when I've been really good on plan.

picked up a rowing machine today that was advertised on facebook, was only £10, bargain. I'm going to try and do an hour a day.

really need to go shopping so probably have a sw meal tonight.

little man just fell asleep on me so I'm going to try and put him down without waking him so I can user the rower for a bit

saw one of the moms from school this morning, she said she couldn't believe how much weight I'd lost and said that I looked great. also she said she thought I weighed around 11 stone and was shocked when I said I weighed 13st 10lbs. was nice to hear.

x x

Bargain on the rowing machine! I can't use them as I get shin splints when I do...boy is that painful! I hope you gave that lady at school a hug :) I think it is wonderful when women build each other up!

Ah Jenny exciting news on planning another baby, tummy tuck can be done at any time and you will be one hot momma with 5 children!

Great bargain on the rowing machine, I think that works your whole body doesn't it especially your core. I'm so hopeful for you for a good loss this week you really deserve it! Great feedback from the other mum at school as well, always nice to receive a compliment like that :)

Bargain on the rowing machine! I can't use them as I get shin splints when I do...boy is that painful! I hope you gave that lady at school a hug :) I think it is wonderful when women build each other up!

oh no that does sounds painful. rower has always been my favourite piece of equipment at the gym. x x

Ah Jenny exciting news on planning another baby, tummy tuck can be done at any time and you will be one hot momma with 5 children!

Great bargain on the rowing machine, I think that works your whole body doesn't it especially your core. I'm so hopeful for you for a good loss this week you really deserve it! Great feedback from the other mum at school as well, always nice to receive a compliment like that :)

Hey,

I still feel shocked that I agree to have another baby lol. I do feel quite excited about it though. I've used pregnancy or planning pregnancy as an excuse to gain weight so many times, not doing it ever again.

x x

Hi all,

really disappointed again yesterday at weigh in as I sts for the 2nd week. I haven't changed anything so don't know why I didn't get a loss.

I decided to do an sp week in the hope of finally getting the scales to move and hopefully get my 4 stone certificate. I started yesterday and the scales were finally 1lb down this morning, I haven't seen 13st 9lbs on the scales for so long, must be 4 years. really hoping for 3.5lbs off this week, that's what I lost last time I did an sp week and what I need for my certificate.

I cant wait to get in the 12s, only 9.5lbs away going off todays weights.

x x

Hi,

had a really good day on plan. I've found it fine doing sp so far but I have noticed my energy levels are lower than normal. I had a lovely omelette for dinner with loads of peppers, onion and ham. it really filled me up.

Ive decided to not buy anymore fibre 1 bars, I love the salted caramel ones but always want more than one and keep using too many syns on them.

I've done lots of cleaning and running round today and 100 crunches.

I'm feeling really positive about this week doing sp :)

x x

Back