getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Hi all,

had a good weekend on plan :)

need to go shopping today as I'm almost out of fruit.

I'm starting to feel so much more confident about my body, got some new underwear the other day as I've had enough of maternity pants lol. chucked all my big maternity pants away now.

I cant wait to get to my goal weight and get lots of new clothes :) I love shopping, especially when I'm smaller.

I'm going to ask myself everyday 'what can I do today to help me reach goal' stuff like staying on plan, planning so much exercise, meal planning etc.

I feel in such a good place at the moment, my relationship with food is really healthy now.

x x

You are doing so well! I look forward to being able to post those kind of stats in the not to distant future! and be able to say I have a health relationship with food, I am getting there, but early days.

Jenny well done on your fantastic loss again this week. Nice to have two big goals that you'll hit with the next half a stone too. :)

4 pesky pounds off for me this week - very happy.

You are doing so well! I look forward to being able to post those kind of stats in the not to distant future! and be able to say I have a health relationship with food, I am getting there, but early days.

Hey,

thank you. best of luck for achieving your goals. I see you've got your half stone award already, well done x x

Jenny well done on your fantastic loss again this week. Nice to have two big goals that you'll hit with the next half a stone too. :)

4 pesky pounds off for me this week - very happy.

thank you :) well done, 4lbs off is great, you'll be a stone next weigh in x x

You are doing so so well Jenny! Loving your positivity and another fab lost week! Best of luck for that 3.5 pounds this week :) xx

Good morning all,

I feel totally in control of my eating which is a great feeling.
I'm making sure I have most or all of my syns everyday so I don't feel deprived, I love the salted caramel fibre one cakes, only 4 syns each so I've been having a couple of them everyday :)

exercise for today is 12000 steps, 150 crunches, 50 squats and I'm going to use the multigym. got my husband to feel my stomach muscles last night and he said how hard they felt, shame there's a layer of fat on top of them lol.

I really appreciate the support I get on here so thank you all.

x x

Well done Jenny your achievements are nothing short of amazing so far. Also, only being 6.5lbs off the obese category is amazing and will have so many health benefits. Although I don't always agree with BMI ranges, it is definitely something to aim for, and I am 7.5lbs off it myself.

Best of luck this week

Ahh lovely new underwear it makes you feel good doesn't it! And that's great that your stomach muscles are feeling more toned. When you have your surgery all will be revealed! I think you could get the 3.5lb off this week, but even if you don't you will be closer than you are now and it will be yours the following week :)

The way you are focused 3 1/2 lbs is doable, you are doing so well.

Well done Jenny your achievements are nothing short of amazing so far. Also, only being 6.5lbs off the obese category is amazing and will have so many health benefits. Although I don't always agree with BMI ranges, it is definitely something to aim for, and I am 7.5lbs off it myself.

Best of luck this week

thanks Charlie :) yay you're almost out of the obese category too. I actually think bmi is a load of rubbish but its nice not to be classed as obese lol. x x

Ahh lovely new underwear it makes you feel good doesn't it! And that's great that your stomach muscles are feeling more toned. When you have your surgery all will be revealed! I think you could get the 3.5lb off this week, but even if you don't you will be closer than you are now and it will be yours the following week :)

thanks Clareel, yes new underwear makes you feel good, especially when its a smaller size :)

I'm so excited about getting a new tummy lol.

I'm doing my best for the 3.5lbs but know its a big ask, I'm honestly fine with any loss as like you say, I'll be closer to goal. hope you have a lovely birthday tomorrow x x

Hi Jenny, I've been missing for a few weeks not liking the new layout of minimins. You are doing brilliant, So for 2 months I've struggled to get on plan so last night I went and stayed to group and spoke to my consultant and I'm starting this week by keeping food diaries to get me back in the zone. Fingers crossed I've told her I want 4lb off next week I'm sure I can manage that if not more. Xx

Hi Jenny, I've been missing for a few weeks not liking the new layout of minimins. You are doing brilliant, So for 2 months I've struggled to get on plan so last night I went and stayed to group and spoke to my consultant and I'm starting this week by keeping food diaries to get me back in the zone. Fingers crossed I've told her I want 4lb off next week I'm sure I can manage that if not more. Xx

Hi Melissa,

glad you're back :) I preferred the website before too.

sorry you've been struggling. best of luck for getting back on track this week. sure you'll get them 4lbs off no problems.

x x

The thing is even tho my heart wasn't in it I was still going to group but not staying and in the grand scheme of things in the 2 months i was mostly off plan and I only gained 4.5lbs which I'm pleased about, in the past with meal replacement diets If I came off plan I would gain more than double that in only a week, so this is proof that SW does work by changing ur body and metabolism.
I'm looking forward to losing every week again xxx
Hi Melissa,

glad you're back :) I preferred the website before too.

sorry you've been struggling. best of luck for getting back on track this week. sure you'll get them 4lbs off no problems.

x x

I am also jumping on the bandwagon of not liking the new website layout as much! I know it is more modern, but I don't like that it has removed all the information under our names x

I am also jumping on the bandwagon of not liking the new website layout as much! I know it is more modern, but I don't like that it has removed all the information under our names x
I used to really like that two Charlie, but then I'm nosey. :)

Hi all,
The thing is even tho my heart wasn't in it I was still going to group but not staying and in the grand scheme of things in the 2 months i was mostly off plan and I only gained 4.5lbs which I'm pleased about, in the past with meal replacement diets If I came off plan I would gain more than double that in only a week, so this is proof that SW does work by changing ur body and metabolism.
I'm looking forward to losing every week again xxx

you could've gained so much more. well done.

best of luck getting back on track and losing every week again x x

Back