getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Hi Jenny...absolutely gorgeous family photo 😻 Congrats on getting your 5st award and smashing your holiday WL target, you've been so focused and have done amazing in such a short time👏
And I must say, your husband sounds lovely X

Thanks Tibbs, I’m feeling so good. I really want to hurry up and get in the 11s now. I feel so happy there, must be 9/10 years since I’ve been in 11s so it will be lovely when I finally get there.

I hope all is well with u x x

Haha yeah my husband is lovely 😊

Hi all.

Lost 2.5lbs yesterday 😀 almost back at pre holiday weight, hopefully next week.

I feel so focused, just need to work on keeping it up.

I’m aiming for 3.5lbs off this week, I’ll be lighter than before holiday then. Yesterday was a good day on plan, all food on plan, lots of water and I exercised. Surely if I do this everyday, I’ll get a good loss.

Kaelan can crawl now, he looks so pleased with himself 😀💙

Measured myself on booborbust as several friends said it was really good and was surprised that my bra size is 32hh, I’ve been wearing 36/38f. I’ve ordered a 32hh so will see if it’s a better fit

x x

Hey Jenny, sorry I haven't been here in a while. You are doing so well with your weight loss and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday. What a beautiful picture with your boys, you look amazing!

I have also measured with booborbust and got a completely different size to what I'm wearing, need to go shopping I think!

Best of luck with the rest of the week :)

Hi Jenny,just popped in to say hello🙋 bet you're busy now school hols are here, enjoy X

Hi Jenny

Looks like you’re doing really well and only 2 stone from target - well done x

Missing your updates Jenny, hope you are well and enjoying the school holidays with the children.

Hi all,

Sorry I’ve neglected my diary for a while. I always mean to update but then forget. Maybe I need to set reminders on my phone lol.

I’ve pretty much maintained since I last posted, couple of weeks of gains and then losses. I’m pleased with that though as it’s the summer holidays and I’ve been out loads with the kids, mainly making good choices so can’t complain.

I won my groups woman of the year competition today 😀 I was wearing a size 12 dress and 5 stone lighter than 10 months ago when I was around size 20/22. I’m so pleased with how far I’ve come. I really want to get 1 more stone off so going to try my best to focus. I set my original goal at 10st 5lbs but think I’ll be happy at 11st something as I’m feeling pretty good at the weight I am now.
x x

Hey Jenny! Happy to hear you are still doing well, congratulations on the woman of the year and over 5 stone lost - what an achievement! Best of luck with getting that last stone off, I know you can do it :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

Hey Jenny! Happy to hear you are still doing well, congratulations on the woman of the year and over 5 stone lost - what an achievement! Best of luck with getting that last stone off, I know you can do it :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

thanks Clareel, happy to see you back on track and doing well x x

Hi all,

only 8 weeks until Kaelan turns 1, I cant believe how fast this year is going. I really want to get to goal by then, its less than 2lbs per week so realistic, just means I need to stick to plan every week. Kaelan is having a cake smash photoshoot on his birthday and we're having some breastfeeding pics done too to celebrate a year of breastfeeding, so it will be lovely feeling good in the pics :)

I sorted out all of my big clothes out yesterday, looks like I'm going to need a whole new winter wardrobe :) I really enjoy clothes shopping now. before it would be horrible trying on clothes and feeling like I looked awful, these days I feel so good trying clothes on.

I'm doing sp for a few days in the hope of getting close to the 11s :)

hubby commented on how confident I seem now. I feel so much better in myself and never struggle with what to wear anymore. I think I've been stuck at this weight for a few months because I'm pretty happy here, saying that, I do want to get into the 11s.

I've been working on getting my left arm tattooed over the last couple of months, I cant leave Kaelan for more than an hourish so I've been getting an hour at a time. lower arm is almost finished, starting on the top of my arm tomorrow, I'm having a picture of a woman breastfeeding, its such a beautiful image, I'll post a pic when its done. Breastfeeding Kaelan has been such a beautiful journey, so I wanted a tattoo to show how amazing it is. women's bodies are so powerful and amazing :)

goodnight x x

Jenny you can definitely get to goal by Kaelans birthday, look what you have achieved this year so far. Cake smash photo shoot and breastfeeding pictures sound great. A whole year of breastfeeding is amazing :classic_smile:

We are the same weight at the moment and I think a similar height? (I'm 5'5.5") so I know exactly what you mean about feeling happy enough at this weight, but also know what it feels like to be this close to goal.

It's just that final hurdle now - we have come this far so would be a shame not to finish the job we started.

Your tattoo sounds absolutely amazing, can't wait to see it :classic_big_grin:

Hi Jenny! I'm fairly new here but wow what an achievement! Congrats on woman of the year! And you look stunning in your profile picture

xx

Jenny you can definitely get to goal by Kaelans birthday, look what you have achieved this year so far. Cake smash photo shoot and breastfeeding pictures sound great. A whole year of breastfeeding is amazing :classic_smile:

We are the same weight at the moment and I think a similar height? (I'm 5'5.5") so I know exactly what you mean about feeling happy enough at this weight, but also know what it feels like to be this close to goal.

It's just that final hurdle now - we have come this far so would be a shame not to finish the job we started.

Your tattoo sounds absolutely amazing, can't wait to see it :classic_big_grin:

Hi Clareel,

Yeah I noticed we’re the same weight now 😀 I’m 5’6 so pretty much the same height too. It’s a lovely feeling when you start to feel happier with your body/weight etc. I love clothes shopping now.

Thanks hun, I’m so glad breastfeeding was successful this time, we have such a lovely bond 💙

Have you got a goal date in mind?

x x

Hi Jenny! I'm fairly new here but wow what an achievement! Congrats on woman of the year! And you look stunning in your profile picture

xx

Hi Kim,

Ah thank you.

Best of luck on your weight loss journey, I found working on half stone goals at a time really helped.

Do you have a diary?

x x

Hi all,

Lost 2lbs today at group. Bmi back in 27s now, I’m now the lightest I’ve been in 10years.

My husband had an operation today to remove his gall bladder and appendix, I’m hoping he’ll be coming home tomorrow or Sunday, it’s been so difficult juggling everything and visiting him etc.

I’m only 5lbs from the 11s. I can’t wait. I’d love to get another 2lbs off next week, fingers crossed.

Goodnight x z

Back